Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22
Send Topic Print
White women breaking with convention? (Read 71274 times)
Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: White women breaking with convention?
Reply #135 - May 16th, 2013 at 10:17am

Lord Herbert wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 7:13am:
Grey wrote on May 15th, 2013 at 9:31pm:
I respect my friends wishes concerning their business.

Like cruelty to animals ~ overt racism is everybody's business.

Grey wrote on May 15th, 2013 at 9:31pm:
I'm not going to be apologetic about that, I'd behave the same way tomorrow.

More's the pity.

If that's not on your conscience as a decent human being, then you have no right to judge others as being your moral inferior.

I would have given the doctor a right lathering.

So you don't respect your friends wishes regarding their business Herbert? Probably that's why you don't have any.

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #136 - May 16th, 2013 at 10:24am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 7:39am:
Why? Why should either gender be treated differently just because they say they are male or female? Most males here have the female icon BTW. Some kind of in joke. Its an internet forum. Theres no gender.

SOB

What's your gender, sweetheart?

SOB

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #137 - May 16th, 2013 at 10:37am

Soren wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 10:24am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 7:39am:
Why? Why should either gender be treated differently just because they say they are male or female? Most males here have the female icon BTW. Some kind of in joke. Its an internet forum. Theres no gender.

SOB

What's your gender, sweetheart?

SOB

I told you im not interested. Stop pming me for gay cyber

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #138 - May 16th, 2013 at 11:52am

The future is coffee coloured. Its inevitable and if you dont like it, bad luck and suck it up princess.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #139 - May 16th, 2013 at 1:16pm

Lionel Edriess wrote on May 15th, 2013 at 7:12pm:
More Mortein needed here, Herbert.

Just before I leave I'm going to close all the windows here and jerk the Pull-Ring off one of those Mortein Cockroach bombs and make a bolt for the door.

I'll first supply Mr Grey, Mr Alabama, Mantra, Kat, Lionel and a few others with gas-masks.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #140 - May 16th, 2013 at 1:20pm

ian wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 11:52am:
The future is coffee coloured. Its inevitable and if you dont like it, bad luck and suck it up princess.

I think you might be talking to the wrong person here. At the end of a long hot Sydney summer I look like an Indian from Goa. It's my Portuguese heritage.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #141 - May 16th, 2013 at 1:21pm

Grey wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 10:17am:
So you don't respect your friends wishes regarding their business Herbert? Probably that's why you don't have any.

The subject is closed.

Only YOU can make peace with your conscience.

DON'T ask me for absolution.

And may God have mercy upon your soul ...  Tongue
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2013 at 2:36pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Chard
Gold Member

Mein Führer! I can walk!

Alabama, USA
Reply #142 - May 17th, 2013 at 3:07am

Lord Herbert wrote on May 15th, 2013 at 11:57am:
Quote:
I think racial ghettoes are unhealthy and defeatist, and so I encourage cross-pollination between the races.

The sudden silence is deafening. I can hear an echo in here.

So, Chard, I think you should put that ball down and apologise to me.

I think the fact you actual;ly use terminology like "racial ghettos" or "cross-polination" to refere to mixed-race couples unironically tells me you're full of poo.

Quote:
And frankly, I'm tired of being the brunt of racist taunts from our Sydney Abos, immigrant Indians, and Pacific Islanders.

Maybe try not calling them sh*t like "abos", you racist asshole? Do you also refere to anyone with a darker skin tone than yourself as a "darkie"?

Quote:
"Hey honkey! Get off my turf! This OUR hood, dog!"

Historically speaking I can't blame them.  Every time white people show up they try to take their land or generally f*ck them over.

Quote:
I get it all the time.

You got called a bad name, you pussy. Let me know when you are denied opportunities for social and economic advancement because of your ethnicity. Let me know when you get your ass kicked because a bunch of racist assholes didn't like you dating girl simply because of your skin tone.

Oh no, Lilly White got called a cracka. My heart bleeds.

Quote:
My local MP slams the phone down every time I try to talk to him about this constant racial harassment.

Your MP has sense then. Rare to see in a politician.

Quote:
And I'm tired of our coloured taxi drivers not stopping for me. I've complained, but no one wants to know.

And in some of the outer parts of Sydney the privately owned bus companies still make us white folk sit at the back with the caged chickens and ducks on the way to market.

I believe there's a movie under production now called 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?' It stars Morgan Freeman whose daughter unexpectedly brings home a white man to dinner. The mother's played by Whoopi Goldberg. There's a lot of tension beneath the superficial civility.

The fact you wrote that and A) actually believe that any experience you've had with racism at all compares with the amount of racism actual ethnic minorities have had to put up with, and B) that it was actually funny is what tells me you're a racist asshole.

Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy... the FEAR to attack.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #143 - May 17th, 2013 at 11:17am

Chard wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 3:07am:
I think the fact you actual;ly use terminology like "racial ghettos" or "cross-polination" to refere to mixed-race couples unironically tells me you're full of poo.

Black ghettoes breed crime, prostitution, murder, and No-Go neighbourhoods.

I don't have a problem with mixed marriages, but I am interested in the phenomenon of white women marrying black men.   

Maybe try not calling them sh*t like "abos", you racist asshole?

'Abo' is short for 'aborigine' ~ ie an indigenous Australian. English-speaking people have a habit of shortening words like texters do.

'African-American'. What a pompous, long-winded way of saying 'Homies'.

Do you also refer to anyone with a darker skin tone than yourself as a "darkie"?

No.

I call them a 'security risk'. JUST KIDDING!  Grin

Quote:
"Hey honkey! Get off my turf! This OUR hood, dog!"

Historically speaking I can't blame them.  Every time white people show up they try to take their land or generally f*ck them over.

Glass houses, Mr Chard. If name-calling is taboo for the Honkies then it should also be taboo for the Homies.

And the only people who are being fcuked over is White America whose taxes go towards funding the upkeep of a HUGE over-representation of blacks in American jails.

Blacks .... 4.8%
Hispanics .. 1.9%
Whites .... 0.7%

You got called a bad name, you pussy.

Tell that to the 'Abos'.

Let me know when you are denied opportunities for social and economic advancement because of your ethnicity.

Oh, bullshit. When was proactive racism brought in by the US government to favour blacks in the jobs market ~ just as it is in the UK? 40 - 50 years ago?

Let me know when you get your ass kicked because a bunch of racist assholes didn't like you dating girl simply because of your skin tone.

Nothing to do with 'skin-tone', per se. It's the culture that is associated with the Negro community that is the worry for white mums and dads. It's the Risk Assessment analysis that makes whites fear for their daughters getting swept into the ghetto culture.

Oh no, Lilly White got called a cracka. My heart bleeds.

There you go again, applying one attitude for your 'brothers', and another for this honkey. So who's racist now?

The fact you wrote that and A) actually believe that any experience you've had with racism at all compares with the amount of racism actual ethnic minorities have had to put up with,

Maybe it's because 'my people' don't have a reputation for crime, crack, custody, and crying 'racism' to excuse bad behaviour and rampant unemployment.

and B) that it was actually funny is what tells me you're a racist asshole.

I've never denied being racist.

I am most definitely racist in the sense that I don't turn a politically correct blind-eye when Negro communities bugger themselves up with crime and unemployment while black-ass Indian communities are stiff with doctors, lawyers, professors, restauranteurs, chemists, etc etc...
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2013 at 12:13pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #144 - May 17th, 2013 at 11:26am

Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 11:17am:

'Abo' is short for 'aborigine' ~ ie an indigenous Australian. English-speaking people have a habit of shortening words like texters do.

Actually it is as deeply insulting as the word "n.i.g.g.e.r" is, Herbie.  Anybody who grew up in Australia in the 1950s and 1960s would know that/  As you've been resident here since you fled your native land of China, I suspect you know that but you use it to try and get a rise out of more intelligent people.  Roll Eyes

So, why is everybody still feeding this troll?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #145 - May 17th, 2013 at 11:45am

I don't have a problem with mixed marriages, but I am interested in the phenomenon of white women marrying black men.   

We don't question why a white male marries a black woman, but accept there's some sort of see saw imbalance which suits them both.

When it's the other way around we wonder why and perhaps presume there is an inequality,  ie the woman has low self esteem. Maybe it's difficult to see that the couple could be bright enough to share the same intellectuality?

IP Logged

Chard
Gold Member

Mein Führer! I can walk!

Alabama, USA
Reply #146 - May 17th, 2013 at 12:00pm

Black ghettoes breed crime, prostitution, murder, and No-Go neighbourhoods.

Yes, because blacks neighborhoods are the only neighborhoods with crime.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Same reason they marry anyone else. What tells me you're full of sh*t about not having a problem with it is A) according to you this is supposedly new, B) you see it as a fashion statement instead of being like any other kind of relationship, and C) given your views on race and racism as presented in this thread it's obvious you have issues with other races which means it's fair to conclude you also have problems with mixed-race relationships. So quit trying to say "Oh, I don't mind, I just want to know..." because you're transparent as all hell.

Quote:

I could buy that excuse if it wasn't for you using the full spellings of every other word in the post. You don't use internet shorthand anywhere else so it's pretty goddamn unlikely you said "abo" as shorthand, you racist f*ck.

Quote:
'African-American'. What a pompous, long-winded way of saying 'Homies'.

Yes, I am an American who is visibly of African descent. That you assume all blacks call each other "homie" or that the term is exclusive to blacks just highlights what a racist shithead you really are.

Quote:
Glass houses, Mr Chard. If name-calling is taboo for the Honkies then it should also be taboo for the Homies.

When I say it I am using a term created specifically to denigrate myself and others of African descent.  When you use the term it's because you're being a racist asshole.

Quote:
And the only people who are being fcuked over is White America whose taxes go on funding the upkeep of a HUGE over-representation of blacks in American jails.

Yup, I sure do feel bad for those poor white folk for having to pay their taxes... Are you a Republican?

Quote:
You got called a bad name, you pussy.

Tell that to the 'Abos'.

Dude, when someone calls you on being a whiny asshole when you bitch about racism supposedly not being real, responding with a racial slur only serves to prove the other guy's point. Glad to see you living the stereotype, ya racist asshole.

Quote:
Oh, bullshit. When was proactive racism brought in by the US government to favour blacks in the jobs market ~ just as it is in the UK? 40 - 50 years ago?

And blacks still face employer discrimination, you ignorant racist. Your point was what?

Quote:
Nothing to do with 'skin-tone', per se. It's the culture that is associated with the Negro community that is the worry for white mums and dads. It's the Risk Assessment analysis that makes whites fear for their daughters getting swept into the ghetto culture.

So you're saying it's perfectly justifiable to assault someone based on their race.  Glad to see you finally admitting the truth, you racist bugger.

Quote:
There you go again, applying one attitude for your 'brothers', and another for this honkey. So who's racist now?

Bitch, you just tried to say that physically assaulting people based entirely on their race is justifiable. You don't get to play the race card when you are advocating racism, you stupid f*ck.

Quote:
Maybe it's because 'my people' don't have a reputation for crime, crack, custody, and crying 'racism' to excuse bad behaviour and rampant unemployment.

Holy cart before the horse. Yes, it's totally the minority's fault that they get economically and politically disenfranchised because of crime, blah blah blah.  Oh, wait it's the other way around.  Turns out when you try and keep people in poverty they turn to crime, who f*ckin' new, amirite.

Oh, right, you didn't know because you're a racist asshole.

Quote:
I've never denied being racist.

At least you're finally being honest about your being an utterly reprehensible oxygen thief.

And to think you guys wonder why bigoted inbreeders who talk like Crocodile Dundee is the Australian stereotype.

Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy... the FEAR to attack.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #147 - May 17th, 2013 at 12:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 11:26am:

Actually it is as deeply insulting as the word "n.i.g.g.e.r" is, Herbie

Well, they've got to get over it. If you Australians can call each other 'bastards' ~ with no harm done, then it's time the Indigenous Australians (21 letters and one gap, ffs) took a different attitude to the term 'Abo'.

A couple of million English, Scots, and Welsh immigrants have had to wear the derogatory term 'Poms' ~ but I haven't heard any of you deploring this terminology as unacceptable and politically incorrect.

Anybody who grew up in Australia in the 1950s and 1960s would know that/

I've told you before, Brian ~ I'll call Abos 'Australians' the day they decide to scrap the aboriginal flag and stand with the rest of us under the Australian flag.

Deal?

As you've been resident here since you fled your native land of China,

You racist bastard. You couldn't resist publishing my racial credentials could you, you Gweilo bastard?

Next, you'll be calling me 'Cookie-boy!'

You see what I have to put up with, Mr Chard? Huh? I'm seen as part of the Yellow Peril and the Asian Invasion of Australia!   

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #148 - May 17th, 2013 at 12:59pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 12:35pm:
Well, they've got to get over it. If you Australians can call each other 'bastards' ~ with no harm done, then it's time the Indigenous Australians (21 letters and one gap, ffs) took a different attitude to the term 'Abo'.

And who is to determine that, Herbie?  You, a Chinese immigrant or the Aboriginal community?   It was used as a term of abuse for decades, Herbie.  I know you consider that when you're using it.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
A couple of million English, Scots, and Welsh immigrants have had to wear the derogatory term 'Poms' ~ but I haven't heard any of you deploring this terminology as unacceptable and politically incorrect.

Ah, perhaps you do understand the Aboriginal attitude to the word, after all, Herbie?  Tell you what, I'll stop calling you a "pom", after all, as we know, you're actually afterall, Chinese by birth and you stop referring Aborigines with that word.  Deal?

I've told you before, Brian ~ I'll call Abos 'Australians' the day they decide to scrap the aboriginal flag and stand with the rest of us under the Australian flag.

Deal?

I have no power to make such a deal, nor do I feel it is necessary.  Afterall,  I've yet to see an "Aboriginal Shop" but I can take you to half a dozen "English" shops here in Perth and every Woolworth's here now has an "English Food Section" on it's shelves....

Quote:

You racist bastard. You couldn't resist publishing my racial credentials could you, you Gweilo bastard?

What, by reminding you of the land of your birth, Herbie?  I thought you'd take pride in being Chinese!   Grin

Quote:

Hey, Coolie!   Grin

Quote:
You see what I have to put up with, Mr Chard? Huh? I'm seen as part of the Yellow Peril and the Asian Invasion of Australia!   

Only in your imagination, Herbie.    Grin
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2013 at 2:21pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Chard
Gold Member

Mein Führer! I can walk!

Alabama, USA
Reply #149 - May 17th, 2013 at 1:04pm

Actually it is as deeply insulting as the word "n.i.g.g.e.r" is, Herbie

Yes, all those darkies should just get over it! I mean, so what if the term only exists to denigrate a group of people, they're just being touchy, amirite.

Quote:

Probably because the rest of us do not have to be told to not use a smacking ethnic slur, retard.

Quote:

Yeah, screw them fr wanting asense of identity reflective of who they are as a people.  Why can't they just act like good white Australians?  Those uppity darkies!

Quote:

Hmmm, is there a proper term for an Asian Uncle Tom?  I know, how about Uncle Herbert?

Quote:

Don't come looking to me for sympathy, you racist asshole. You can kiss my unnatural black ass.

[/quote]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22
Send Topic Print