Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22
Send Topic Print
White women breaking with convention? (Read 71264 times)
Socrates
Gold Member

A Dog With A Bone

Re: White women breaking with convention?
Reply #150 - May 17th, 2013 at 1:13pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2013 at 5:56pm:
My Wife is Indian.  Do you you have any issues with that?  My neighbour's Husband is fat.  Across the road, the Husband is Catholic and She is Presbyterian.

Why ought anyone give a flying bugger about that crap Herbert?  You trying to start a racist debate?

Does this mean, as a newcomer, I must only comment in a manner which is acceptable to you? It's nice to get the rules correct from the get-go, only I find the content of this post somewhat base with disguised swearing and vulgar language generally.

An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #151 - May 17th, 2013 at 1:21pm

mantra wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 11:45am:
We don't question why a white male marries a black woman, but accept there's some sort of see saw imbalance which suits them both.

When it's the other way around we wonder why and perhaps presume there is an inequality,  ie the woman has low self esteem. Maybe it's difficult to see that the couple could be bright enough to share the same intellectuality?

'White Flight' is in stampede-mode in Britain.

With the introduction of Negro immigration, London is now the 'murder capital' of Europe.

Mr Chard says this is all because of White Oppression in the jobs market. It's the White man's fault. 

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #152 - May 17th, 2013 at 1:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 11:26am:
So, why is everybody still feeding this troll?    Roll Eyes

Yes, everybody! SHAME!

Brian wants you to stop feeding this 'troll' so he'll return to Brian's new D&R forum board to continue his 'trolling' thereGrin

That's what Brian wants. He's doesn't want me loitering around here any more.  Tongue

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #153 - May 17th, 2013 at 1:40pm

Chard wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 12:00pm:
.... you're full of sh*t

... you racist asshole?

... you racist f*ck.

... what a racist shithead you really are.

... you're being a racist asshole.

...  a whiny asshole.

...  ya racist asshole.

... you ignorant racist.

... you racist bugger.

... Bitch.

... you stupid f*ck.

... you're a racist asshole.

... reprehensible oxygen thief.

... umm .... was it something I said ... ?  Cool

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #154 - May 17th, 2013 at 1:58pm

Chard wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 1:04pm:
Yes, all those darkies should just get over it! I mean, so what if the term only exists to denigrate a group of people, they're just being touchy, amirite.

Prejudice exists everywhere in life's spectrum unfortunately. We're divided by religion, ethnicity, education and culture. Many of us weren't born and raised in a multicultural environment - yet we've been forced to accept it in our adult life and become politically correct lest we offend.

You might be of African American descent Chard, yet you appear to have no tolerance either for someone you consider a white racist. Would you have the same intolerance for a coloured racist?

Racists can appear offensive because they're being honest. Can you recall ever denigrating a white person for some inadequacy that appears prevalent in the majority of white people?

Most races consider themselves superior to another. It's in our DNA to gravitate towards our own "kind" - no matter how much we've been conditioned to believe everyone is equal.

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:00pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 12:35pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 11:17am:
'Abo' is short for 'aborigine' ~ ie an indigenous Australian. English-speaking people have a habit of shortening words like texters do.

Actually it is as deeply insulting as the word "n.i.g.g.e.r" is, Herbie

Well, they've got to get over it. If you Australians can call each other 'bastards' ~ with no harm done, then it's time the Indigenous Australians (21 letters and one gap, ffs) took a different attitude to the term 'Abo'.

Yes, all those darkies should just get over it! I mean, so what if the term only exists to denigrate a group of people, they're just being touchy, amirite.

Quote:
A couple of million English, Scots, and Welsh immigrants have had to wear the derogatory term 'Poms' ~ but I haven't heard any of you deploring this terminology as unacceptable and politically incorrect.

Probably because the rest of us do not have to be told to not use a smacking ethnic slur, retard.

Quote:
Anybody who grew up in Australia in the 1950s and 1960s would know that/

I've told you before, Brian ~ I'll call Abos 'Australians' the day they decide to scrap the aboriginal flag and stand with the rest of us under the Australian flag.

Yeah, screw them fr wanting asense of identity reflective of who they are as a people.  Why can't they just act like good white Australians?  Those uppity darkies!

Quote:
As you've been resident here since you fled your native land of China,

You racist bastard. You couldn't resist publishing my racial credentials could you, you Gweilo bastard?

Next, you'll be calling me 'Cookie-boy!'

Hmmm, is there a proper term for an Asian Uncle Tom?  I know, how about Uncle Herbert?

Quote:
You see what I have to put up with, Mr Chard? Huh? I'm seen as part of the Yellow Peril and the Asian Invasion of Australia! 

Don't come looking to me for sympathy, you racist asshole. You can kiss my unnatural black ass.

Grin

Why should the blackman be more sensitive to name calling? Because they never enslaved white, 'strange fruit' were never white, whitefamily never had a burning cross planted in their lawn.

In Australia Whiteman was never hunted and massacred, never enslaved and chained to work for no pay, Never cheated out of his rightful slice of the GDP, never cheated out of land purchased under white law, never had to ask a black 'protector of whitemen' for permission to marry and there never had to be referendum in the sixties to recognise whitemen as people.

http://archive.aiatsis.gov.au/removeprotect/52769.pdf
The blackman is entitled to have a chip on his shoulder and he's entitled to expect the whiteman to respect it.

The thing that's really wrong with racism, is that it's entirely negative in effect. No society was ever improved by higher levels of racism. No person ever became happier by adopting racist principles. it's nothing but an unscrupulous ruse used by wannabe community leaders as a fast track to power.

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #156 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:03pm

.... you racist asshole. You can kiss my unnatural black ass.

Grin

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:12pm

The Anarchists turn up, the police move in to protect the Nazi scum Wink What's up with that? Looked like a fair fight to me  Smiley

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #158 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:18pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 1:28pm:
So, why is everybody still feeding this troll?    Roll Eyes

Yes, everybody! SHAME!

Brian wants you to stop feeding this 'troll' so he'll return to Brian's new D&R forum board to continue his 'trolling' thereGrin

That's what Brian wants. He's doesn't want me loitering around here any more.  Tongue

Yes, Herbie, come home!  You're missed dreadfully!   Cheesy

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:24pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2013 at 8:43pm:
Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2013 at 8:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 13th, 2013 at 8:24pm:
... Simon Cowell, Kid Rock, Phill Collen.

Oi.....don't forget me!!!!!!!!!!

From Brian Ross who knows Herbert far better than I ever will:

Quote:
I see Herbert is trolling again.   New school of fish to take the bait as well...   Roll Eyes

Yes, Brian, you and I have seen exactly (word for word almost) the same Thread at the former D&R.

Cheesy

Indians don't count. Indians are actually of the Aryan race, if you didn't already know it.

I'm talking about high-profile, monied, celebrity Negroes having a penchant for white women while there are plenty of very beautiful American black women.

True, Herbert. These Indians are coloureds. The negroid race is a completely different kettle of fish. Aren't these celebrities worried about the damage they're causing to the collective gene pool? What about their offspring's abnormalities? Aren't they at all concerned?

These people are clearly leftards just making a point about how "superior" they are. If they really were superior, they wouldn't have anything to do with the negroid races at all. That's what makes us great.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:25pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 2:03pm:
.... you racist asshole. You can kiss my unnatural black ass.

Grin

Don't listen to them, Herbert. These people are naturally insulting and violent. Don't have anything to do with them.

It's about time whitey showed them who's boss, but no, the leftards won't let us. Can't do that. That would be racist.

Typical.

IP Logged

Socrates
Gold Member

A Dog With A Bone

Reply #161 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:27pm

Grey wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
The Anarchists turn up, the police move in to protect the Nazi scum Wink What's up with that? Looked like a fair fight to me  Smiley

Nothing like commonsense  and what you've said here is nothing like commonsense. Makes me wonder whether you've reached puberty yet. No question mark, I can see your avatar which would suggest that combined with this post you're just rather silly.

An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #162 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:32pm

mantra wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
Many of us weren't born and raised in a multicultural environment - yet we've been forced to accept it in our adult life and become politically correct lest we offend.

You might be of African American descent Chard, yet you appear to have no tolerance either for someone you consider a white racist.

What Mr Chard is refusing to do is make any differentiation between racists of the ilk that go around as skin-heads beating up on blacks for hooligan reasons, and 'racists' such as myself who don't want to see Australia ruined by African immigrants and refugees creating inner-city ghettoes where crime and muggings are the order of the day.

It's a brick-to-London that the future of the current African influx into Australia will be 'turf-wars' between them and our Middle Eastern Muslims and Pacific Islanders, and all the problems of the Black ghettoes in America will replicate themselves here. New prisons will have to be built to accommodate them. 

Most races consider themselves superior to another. It's in our DNA to gravitate towards our own "kind" - no matter how much we've been conditioned to believe everyone is equal.

Tribal loyalties are a part of the Darwinian survival strategy.
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2013 at 2:39pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #163 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:36pm

As much as I dislike the facist, racists, they do have a right to voice their opinion.  If the BNP's ideology cannot be defeated in the marketplace of ideas. intimidation won't destroy them, just drive them underground.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #164 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:44pm

Hmmm .. a peaceful demonstration wrecked by violent anarchists.

Grey's true colours have been coming out lately. "We are the good and the just," speaks the anarchist, ""obey us or feel our wrath."

The ID can only be contained for so long, Grey. Yours came out eventually. The slogan of "equality" superficially held by your ego and superego could not contain the reality lying beneath.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22
Send Topic Print