Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22
Send Topic Print
White women breaking with convention? (Read 71277 times)
Gold Member

WA
Re: White women breaking with convention?
Reply #165 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:54pm

I love how liberal honkies claim to know what abos find "deeply insulting".  It wasn't abos who decided they want to be referred to as 'indigenous australians' - nay, that was a decision made on their behalf by liberal honkies, whether they liked it or not.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - May 17th, 2013 at 2:59pm

What? I don't think you people really get what's going on here. Sure, the Anarchists are out for a bit of violence here, but they're only threatening Nazis. It's not like there's a chance of humans being hurt. It's like the guy said, it's what his father and grandfather did. Fighting Nazis is an ongoing national pastime.

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #167 - May 17th, 2013 at 3:02pm

Grey wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 2:59pm:
What? I don't think you people really get what's going on here. Sure, the Anarchists are out for a bit of violence here, but they're only threatening Nazis. It's not like there's a chance of humans being hurt. It's like the guy said, it's what his father and grandfather did. Fighting Nazis is an ongoing national pastime.

The BNP aren't Nazis, clown.

Stop using the term "Nazis" to describe everyone who doesn't align with your views. It commits numerous logical fallacies.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #168 - May 17th, 2013 at 3:08pm

I find it hilarious to see the hipster pissants err..anarchists act tuff.  It's like those jerks who get their friends to hold them back, as if they genuinely wanted to fight.

Man, I'd love some anarchists to crash my party.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - May 17th, 2013 at 3:13pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 2:44pm:
Grey wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
The Anarchists turn up, the police move in to protect the Nazi scum Wink What's up with that? Looked like a fair fight to me  Smiley

Hmmm .. a peaceful demonstration wrecked by violent anarchists.

Grey's true colours have been coming out lately. "We are the good and the just," speaks the anarchist, ""obey us or feel our wrath."

The ID can only be contained for so long, Grey. Yours came out eventually. The slogan of "equality" superficially held by your ego and superego could not contain the reality lying beneath.

What I've said all along is that Anarchism is concerned with structure, not with manifestos. That all and any reasonable people get to sit at the Anarchist table; that the only prerequisites are a rejection of racism, sexism, coercion and usurped authority.

Fascists are the epitome of racism and coercion. They're the enemy get it. If ANTIFA had been around in the early thirties there never would've been a crystal nicht, let alone a holocaust. Nothing wrong with fighting fire with fire, it's very effective.

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - May 17th, 2013 at 3:13pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 1:40pm:
Chard wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 12:00pm:
.... you're full of sh*t

... you racist asshole?

... you racist f*ck.

... what a racist shithead you really are.

... you're being a racist asshole.

...  a whiny asshole.

...  ya racist asshole.

... you ignorant racist.

... you racist bugger.

... Bitch.

... you stupid f*ck.

... you're a racist asshole.

... reprehensible oxygen thief.

... umm .... was it something I said ... ?  Cool

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Socrates
Gold Member

A Dog With A Bone

Reply #171 - May 17th, 2013 at 3:16pm

I don't think you get what being an adult is here. Both 'groups' are behaving disorderly and ultimately violently whether you think "humans" get hurt or not you are totally wrong, unfortunately it's the innocent public who end up getting hurt or the police trying to maintain order, but that is something you don't appear to care about.

An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #172 - May 17th, 2013 at 3:28pm

FriYAY wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 3:13pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 1:40pm:
Chard wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 12:00pm:
.... you're full of sh*t

... you racist asshole?

... you racist f*ck.

... what a racist shithead you really are.

... you're being a racist asshole.

...  a whiny asshole.

...  ya racist asshole.

... you ignorant racist.

... you racist bugger.

... Bitch.

... you stupid f*ck.

... you're a racist asshole.

... reprehensible oxygen thief.

... umm .... was it something I said ... ?  Cool

Grin Grin

I don't think it was something I said.

I think it was reverse-racism. He doesn't like the fact that I'm Chinese with yellow skin, buck teeth, a toilet-brush haircut, and with shares in my local drug-importing Sydney tong.

And he's pissed off BIG TIME that Obama hasn't turned out to be the Black Santa Claus they all voted him to be for the African-America community...

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #173 - May 17th, 2013 at 3:50pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on May 13th, 2013 at 6:08pm:
I hope you're sitting down, Herbert, because you're in for a big surprise:

Some people just don't care about skin colour.

Holy sh.t, right? Who would have thought that something as important as the shade of someone's skin colour could be less important than personality or compatibility. We certainly live in strange times.

That is pretty close to the perfect answer  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - May 17th, 2013 at 4:21pm

What a load of nonsense. How could you not care about skin colour?

Look at all the damage these people do to our society - coming here, taking all our jobs, going on the dole, etc. Not one of them is a decent white person. Not one.

If these blacks or darkies try to get their hands on my sister, they'll know all about it. They're just here to contaminate our culture and our gene pool.

Typical.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #175 - May 17th, 2013 at 4:26pm

adelcrow wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 3:50pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on May 13th, 2013 at 6:08pm:
I hope you're sitting down, Herbert, because you're in for a big surprise:

Some people just don't care about skin colour.

Holy sh.t, right? Who would have thought that something as important as the shade of someone's skin colour could be less important than personality or compatibility. We certainly live in strange times.

That is pretty close to the perfect answer  Smiley

Hear hear.

But I think it still remains that race, colour, and ethnic background in 'multicultural' immigrant societies are more often than not an indication of cultural diversity and a special loyalty to one's 'community'.

It's simply disingenuous ~ if not downright intellectually dishonest to suppose that race and skin colour do not draw people of similar hue and racial type together for reasons of mutual identity.

Governments in several Western countries are constantly boasting about how mature and civilised they are for sponsoring and encouraging 'Diversity and Difference'. Apparently we are also to believe that ...

... 'There is Strength in Diversity'.

This hogwash is pure 'George Orwell - 1984'

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it". Goebbels attributed this to something Churchill once said in a speech.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #176 - May 17th, 2013 at 4:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 4:21pm:
If these blacks or darkies try to get their hands on my sister, they'll know all about it.

Grin

Chill out, sister!

Did you know that there are over 180 black city mayors in the US?

And tens of thousands of good African-Americans are doing a very laudable and fine job as service personnel in the various forces?

And much much mo'. I mean, more.

You ain't no cracker, are you bitch?

(Mr Chard is away at the moment, so I'm subbing for him. He left me in charge of the shop).
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2013 at 5:39pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #177 - May 17th, 2013 at 4:41pm

Quote:
But I think it still remains that race, colour, and ethnic background in 'multicultural' immigrant societies ...

ie Australia..

Quote:
....are more often than not...

..code for 'I have no idea, so I need weazel room..'

Quote:
..an indication of cultural diversity...

No sh1t Sherlock!

Quote:
.. and a special loyalty to one's 'community'.

I have no idea what that means.  Does anyone else?

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - May 17th, 2013 at 5:07pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 3:02pm:

The BNP aren't Nazis, clown.

Stop using the term "Nazis" to describe everyone who doesn't align with your views. It commits numerous logical fallacies.

A clown wears a face that masks their true feelings. Who's the clown?

BNP Nazis.

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - May 17th, 2013 at 5:12pm

Socrates wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 3:16pm:

I don't think you get what being an adult is here. Both 'groups' are behaving disorderly and ultimately violently whether you think "humans" get hurt or not you are totally wrong, unfortunately it's the innocent public who end up getting hurt or the police trying to maintain order, but that is something you don't appear to care about.

I bet you'd be the first to accuse German citizens of doing nothing to stop the Nazis. Well in Europe now there's young people with the bollocks to stop the rise again. If you don't want to fight Nazis get out of the road  Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22
Send Topic Print