Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22
Send Topic Print
White women breaking with convention? (Read 71290 times)
Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: White women breaking with convention?
Reply #210 - May 18th, 2013 at 9:33am

Chard wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 2:22am:
Lord Herbert wrote on May 17th, 2013 at 1:21pm:
With the introduction of Negro immigration, London is now the 'murder capital' of Europe.

Really?  Then show a direct causative link between negros and murder rates. I'll accept peer-reviewed studies from the Lancet, NEMJ, or other similarly credible publications, you racist motherf*cker.

No not really Grin

The murder rate per 100,000 for Western Europe is 1.0, in Australasia it's 1.0.

Germany 0.8

France 1.1

UK     1.2

Interesting because Germans have the right to bear arms and the English/French don't.

Belgium 1.7

Spain 0.8

The USA is a not massive 4.8, Mexico is getting there with 23.7 Honduras is in a class of its own 91.6. Looking for excitement and adventure? Honduras is the place.

Oh London is a very low 1.2  Amsterdam tops the list of homicide rates in Western Europe with 4.4 murders per 100,000 people, followed by Glasgow (3.3 per 100,000), Brussels (3 per 100,000) and Prague (2.7 per 100,000).

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - May 18th, 2013 at 9:48am

... wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 9:32am:
Grey wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 1:49am:
Taking pride from your race and colour, that's desperate. Don't you ever do good at all?

Tell that to the myriad "cultural groups" that represent every culture but that of the white devils.

It's different if they're not white, isn't it?

Exactly. Isn’t it. And these people are clawing away at whitey’s culture, doing everything they can to destroy it.

Well, I’m sorry, it’s us or them. I’m not racist - some of my best friends are darkies.. But they simply must be stopped before they taint our purity and take us over completely.

This is war.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #212 - May 18th, 2013 at 9:56am

I don't mind if they have their exclusive groups, so long as I can have mine too.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #213 - May 18th, 2013 at 10:02am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 9:48am:
Taking pride from your race and colour, that's desperate. Don't you ever do good at all?

Tell that to the myriad "cultural groups" that represent every culture but that of the white devils.

Exactly. Isn’t it. And these people are clawing away at whitey’s culture, doing everything they can to destroy it.

Well, I’m sorry, it’s us or them. I’m not racist - some of my best friends are darkies.. But they simply must be stopped before they taint our purity and take us over completely.

This is war.

Grin Wow..With friends like you...

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - May 18th, 2013 at 10:55am

Spot on....

They all have their own "associations"

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - May 18th, 2013 at 11:11am

... wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 9:56am:
I don't mind if they have their exclusive groups, so long as I can have mine too.

That’s right. It’s simply sound genetics, based on the science.

They can have their groups over in Timbuktu for all I care.

Australia is a white country. We assert our right to have our group of fair-skinned people, thanks.

No darkies allowed.

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - May 18th, 2013 at 11:16am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 11:11am:
... wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 9:56am:

That’s right. It’s simply sound genetics, based on the science.

They can have their groups over in Timbuktu for all I care.

Australia is a white country. We assert our right to have our group of fair-skinned people, thanks.

No darkies allowed.

You're like the drunk that doesn't understand when the joke isn't funny anymore.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - May 18th, 2013 at 11:19am

FriYAY wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 10:55am:

Spot on....

They certainly do, but they’re also taking over ours. Can you believe they’re allowed into the CWA? Australians for a Constitutional Monarchy? The White Australia Party?

Look at that awful David Flynt - a Malay of all things. The leader of the WAP is.a Leb. Even the Liberal Party lets them in and encourages them into the top jobs.

That Joe Hockey’s definitely got a touch of the tarbrush in him. I’m sorry, but he has. Up in the Northern Territory, they’ve even made one Chief Minister - a boong. Our grandparents will be turning in their graves..

How would they like it if we went and joined all their terrorist organisations?

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - May 18th, 2013 at 11:23am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 11:19am:

Spot on....

They certainly do, but they’re also taking over ours. Can you believe they’re allowed into the CWA? Australians for a Constitutional Monarchy? The White Australia Party?

Look at that awful David Flynt - a Malay of all things. The leader of the WAP is.a Leb. Even the Liberal Party lets them in and encourages them into the top jobs.

That Joe Hockey’s definitely got a touch of the tarbrush in him. I’m sorry, but he has.

You're like the drunk that doesn't understand when the joke isn't funny anymore.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #219 - May 18th, 2013 at 11:23am

FriYAY wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 11:16am:

Roll Eyes

He knows exactly what he's doing.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - May 18th, 2013 at 11:24am

... wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 11:23am:

Roll Eyes

I know - gets boring after a while.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - May 18th, 2013 at 11:29am

FriYAY wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 11:23am:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 11:19am:

Spot on....

That Joe Hockey’s definitely got a touch of the tarbrush in him. I’m sorry, but he has.

Roll Eyes

How dare you. If you think this is a joke, you see who they’ve got as Northern Territory Chief Minister. It’s way beyond a joke, I’m afraid. This darkie is a representative of our country. Fancy having him meet the Queen.

Fifty years ago they’d almost died off. Now we’re putting them in positions of power. Unbelievable.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - May 18th, 2013 at 11:36am

FriYAY wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 11:24am:
... wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 11:23am:

Roll Eyes

I know - gets boring after a while.

Bored now, are you? Perhaps you should visit one of those Asian study schools and watch them all studying away so they can become doctors and lawyers and take over our country. Appalling.

To think these people just think they can get good marks and have an easy life. They’ve clearly forgotten who they are.

Go and have a look. If that doesn’t put the fear of God into you, nothing will.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #223 - May 18th, 2013 at 12:04pm

In the most recent analysis of the ICAEW qualification - which people need to pass to join our Institute, you had the following -

Stages 1 through to 4 (4 exams per level so 16 exams) - Asian students in Malaysia, Sri Lanka, India, Singapore score consistently and highly in the top 10% and make up significant amounts of prize winners on a pro rated basis.

These exams are technical accounting and tax based - where you can rote learn figures and technical rules.

In the very final test - which is a case study. There is nothing to learn per se for this exam, it gives you a scenario and in the 3 hour exam you have to use your knowledge to apply it to a set situation. It requires application of knowledge.

Asian students have less than a 50% pass rate on this.

So Karnal while they study rigidly for professional qualifications and study very hard - Asians have a consistent and solid issue with application of knowledge.

This is one of the problems we face with this group of people - they are good within rules but when compared to those of us from the Western world they are very poor intuitive thinkers.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - May 18th, 2013 at 12:24pm

With young Asians straight out of school, I agree. With older Asians, I’ve found this reverses completely. East Asians, I think, are very pragmatic - excellent problem solvers.

Rules are generally right brain thinking. Problem-solving is left brain. "Intuition" is what comes with having mastered a skill.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22
Send Topic Print