Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38
Send Topic Print
Muslims want to silence and intimidate you (Read 80002 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Muslims want to silence and intimidate you
Reply #495 - May 10th, 2014 at 1:13pm

freediver wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 12:27pm:
Gandalf appears to think that we should agree to their terms, but only if they threaten to kill a few people if we don't. While everyone is being polite about it, we should hang on to freedom of speech.

Your favourite freedom loving demokracy is the only reason this degenerate monarchy still spews its disgusting bile across the middle east and the muslim world. That a little too "impolite" for you FD? Tell me, does the US still have its illegal arms racket from Benghazi supplying those terrorist exports from Saudi? When was the last time you ever heard a murmer of criticism from any US administration about the horrors this vile regime imposes on its own people and across the middle east?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #496 - May 10th, 2014 at 1:13pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 1:00pm:
I support the freedom to line up each and every member of that kingdom's vile regime and having them summarily executed, and wipe their degenerate wahabism from the face of the earth.

Now now, no need to be rude to our friends. You save that energy for the Muselman.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #497 - May 10th, 2014 at 1:16pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 1:13pm:
Gandalf appears to think that we should agree to their terms, but only if they threaten to kill a few people if we don't. While everyone is being polite about it, we should hang on to freedom of speech.

Your favourite freedom loving demokracy is the only reason this degenerate monarchy still spews its disgusting bile across the middle east and the muslim world. That a little too "impolite" for you FD?

Ban this one, Moderator. He’s speaking out against Freeedom.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #498 - May 13th, 2014 at 7:20pm

Quote:
I don't support censorship in the interests of pandering to those who threaten violence.

Yet you have stood by your original claim that you do, albeit trying to blame it on some kind of trickery on my part. Or are you merely saying you support censorship in this context, but for different reasons?

Quote:
Your favourite freedom loving demokracy is the only reason this degenerate monarchy still spews its disgusting bile across the middle east and the muslim world. That a little too "impolite" for you FD?

My apologies. I keep forgetting that Muslims are never responsible for their own actions. Only America is.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #499 - May 13th, 2014 at 8:02pm

freediver wrote on May 13th, 2014 at 7:20pm:
My apologies. I keep forgetting that Muslims are never responsible for their own actions. Only America is.

On the contrary. I hold those corrupt Saudi slimeballs wholly responsible for the bile they impose on the middle east. But the ordinary citizens of Syria who are being terrorized and slaughtered by Saudi backed terrorists aren't responsible for their plight. The people who are facilitating the export of these terrorists are - and that includes the US through their little arms and jihadist smuggling racket based in Benghazi. Just like the innocent civilians who were terrorized for 10 years in Nicuragua by US-backed terrorists weren't responsible.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #500 - May 13th, 2014 at 9:10pm

Quote:
On the contrary. I hold those corrupt Saudi slimeballs wholly responsible for the bile they impose on the middle east.

Quote:
Your favourite freedom loving demokracy is the only reason this degenerate monarchy still spews its disgusting bile

Taqiyya?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #501 - May 13th, 2014 at 11:45pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 13th, 2014 at 8:02pm:
freediver wrote on May 13th, 2014 at 7:20pm:

On the contrary. I hold those corrupt Saudi slimeballs wholly responsible for the bile they impose on the middle east. But the ordinary citizens of Syria who are being terrorized and slaughtered by Saudi backed terrorists aren't responsible for their plight.

Nor were those killed in September 11. Lucky Uncle decided to seek revenge on Saddam instead, eh?

We blame Islam.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #502 - May 14th, 2014 at 5:53pm

Your favourite freedom loving demokracy is the only reason this degenerate monarchy still spews its disgusting bile across the middle east and the muslim world. That a little too "impolite" for you FD? Tell me, does the US still have its illegal arms racket from Benghazi supplying those terrorist exports from Saudi? When was the last time you ever heard a murmer of criticism from any US administration about the horrors this vile regime imposes on its own people and across the middle east?

And what do Muslims do about it?

A Danish newspaper publishes a few cartoons of Mohammed or someone in America makes a home movie about Mohammed or a British author writes a book about him - massive protests, killing and vigorous rioting by Muslims around the world for weeks.

Atrocities like kidnapping of 300 Christian schoolgirls, beheadings, suicide bombings, murder on the streets of London and Amsterdam and elsewhere in the name of Islam, Saudi financed toxic ideology and propaganda across the globe - no Muslim marches, no calls to demos, no sustained protest by the 'vast majority of peaceful Muslims'.
A few bromides from a few clerics, and ...er... that's it.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #503 - May 14th, 2014 at 7:33pm

Soren wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 5:53pm:

And what do Muslims do about it?

A Danish newspaper publishes a few cartoons of Mohammed or someone in America makes a home movie about Mohammed or a British author writes a book about him - massive protests, killing and vigorous rioting by Muslims around the world for weeks.

Atrocities like kidnapping of 300 Christian schoolgirls, beheadings, suicide bombings, murder on the streets of London and Amsterdam and elsewhere in the name of Islam, Saudi financed toxic ideology and propaganda across the globe - no Muslim marches, no calls to demos, no sustained protest by the 'vast majority of peaceful Muslims'.
A few bromides from a few clerics, and ...er... that's it.

and NO Islamic countries want to help the kidnapped Christian girls.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #504 - May 14th, 2014 at 7:34pm

Actually I don't see many sustained muslim protests against western occupation and oppression of muslim lands either.

Muslims generally don't protest it seems - and they don't discriminate on this.

Quote:

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #505 - May 14th, 2014 at 7:41pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 7:34pm:
Actually I don't see many sustained muslim protests against western occupation and oppression of muslim lands either.

really ?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #506 - May 14th, 2014 at 7:42pm

more muslims not protesting

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #507 - May 14th, 2014 at 7:57pm

ooh look I can play this game too...

Proof right sprint?

Quote:

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #508 - May 14th, 2014 at 8:05pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 7:34pm:

Which lands would these be?

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #509 - May 14th, 2014 at 8:12pm

Quote:

Unless of course it is to undermine freedom of speech. Then you can expect worldwide protests and a few deaths - and more spineless apologetics from the "progressive" Muslims who pretend to support freedom of speech, so long as it costs them nothing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38
Send Topic Print