Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Greens Polling 16% In Senate (Read 2817 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Greens Polling 16% In Senate
Reply #15 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:13pm

progressiveslol wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:05pm:
____ wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:02pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 4:59pm:
mobile-only phone aka phoning the young.

funny how this poll is WIDELY variant to all the other polls.

I guess Bob Ellis will be trumpeting this poll shortly if not already and how it 'proves' newpoll is criminal.

Mobile phones are used by all ages ...
Have you ever used one?

woo hooo. We have a new type of polling we can rely on, even before it gives us reliable results. Woo hoo, love terchnology for that.  Lips Sealed Embarrassed Roll Eyes

yes isn't it amazing.  a brand new polling group with a brand-new polling methodology and they get results massively at variance to everyone else - EVERYONE ELSE.

so obviously they are right.

This speaks to the lefty state of mind and standard of intellect.  They would believe anything.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #16 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:20pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:13pm:
____ wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 4:51pm:
Looks like the voters don't trust Abbott and will leave him hanging.

See what he is like for a term ... with Greens as insurance.

greens as insurance.   Wink Wink Wink.  giving the greens the job of looking after our interests Wink Wink

thats like making thommo security at a brothel
or putting peter slipper in charge of cleaning the showers at a boys high school
or giving eddie obeid a job at the council doing mining lease applications. Wink Wink

Being gay doesn't mean a person is a paedophile.

By stating what you did it shows your lack of worldliness. 

Greens are a natural balance in that they are moderate and progressive verses the reactive conservatism of the old party.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #17 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:22pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:13pm:

I guess Bob Ellis will be trumpeting this poll shortly if not already and how it 'proves' newpoll is criminal.

Have you ever used one?

woo hooo. We have a new type of polling we can rely on, even before it gives us reliable results. Woo hoo, love terchnology for that.  Lips Sealed Embarrassed Roll Eyes

yes isn't it amazing.  a brand new polling group with a brand-new polling methodology and they get results massively at variance to everyone else - EVERYONE ELSE.

This speaks to the lefty state of mind and standard of intellect.  They would believe anything.

Supply a senate vote from one of the others taken in the last few days and lets compare. You say they differ, then show the evidence.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:24pm

____ wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:20pm:

greens as insurance.   Wink Wink Wink.  giving the greens the job of looking after our interests Wink Wink

or putting peter slipper in charge of cleaning the showers at a boys high school
or giving eddie obeid a job at the council doing mining lease applications. Wink Wink

Greens are a natural balance in that they are moderate and progressive verses the reactive conservatism of the old party.

it does mean you are 5-10 times more likely to be tho!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:26pm

____ wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:22pm:

Have you ever used one?

Supply a senate vote from one of the others taken in the last few days and lets compare. You say they differ, then show the evidence.

their lower house polling shows a 2PP of 50.8/49.2.  everyone else is in the 53/47 - 53/46 territory.  and the pollsters even admit that they have a low confidence in their senate figures. 

so there you have low confidence matched with inconsistent results and you have.... an outlier.

but that's okay,  the TRUTH will be revealed in a couple days.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:28pm

The Guardian.. hehehehe...

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #21 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:29pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:24pm:

More of your made up stats?

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #22 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:30pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:26pm:
____ wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:22pm:

Have you ever used one?

their lower house polling shows a 2PP of 50.8/49.2.  everyone else is in the 53/47 - 53/46 territory.  and the pollsters even admit that they have a low confidence in their senate figures. 

so there you have low confidence matched with inconsistent results and you have.... an outlier.

but that's okay,  the TRUTH will be revealed in a couple days.

So the others haven't polled the senate vote this week?

IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #23 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:51pm

One nation will replace the greens

host of the aussie-patriot.com site
IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 6:22pm

Theres only one poll that counts

Aye

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 6:38pm

miketrees wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 6:22pm:
Theres only one poll that counts

Aye

and it starts in just 14 hours...

IP Logged

Innocent bystander
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 6:52pm

A vote for the greens is a vote for the people smugglers and fake reffos.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 7:05pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:24pm:

I'd love to see you try and support those stats .....

making them up again longy? ...
some people never learn

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

ImSpartacus2
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 7:08pm

What is this? Can't anyone say anything without you springing into cheerleader mode, chanting for your team.  The discussion that people are trying to have is whether mobile phone only polls are more accurate then traditional phone polls.  Its not a discussion about whether Lib policies are better then labor policies or whether Abbott is better then Rudd, so why do you have to dive in like a vicious pitbull as if your master has just been attacked.  And what if we only want that discussion to hang on to some hope? Who appointed you to make sure anyone who doesn't agree with liberal party policy acutely feels the pain of their electoral loss. Your a vicious nasty pig and this adversarial way of doing politics is the main cause of it.  I don't doubt that if Abbott gives a victory speech tomorrow night he will say something like "I will govern for all Australians" but we all know that wont be true because the system keeps us divided and hating each other, as your vicious propensities, (probably nurtured since Howard's loss) clearly shows.  Maybe you need to remind yourself that your a christian before your a liberal or is it the other way round.  .

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 7:28pm

ImSpartacus2 wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 7:08pm:

What is this? Can't anyone say anything without you springing into cheerleader mode, chanting for your team.  The discussion that people are trying to have is whether mobile phone only polls are more accurate then traditional phone polls.  Its not a discussion about whether Lib policies are better then labor policies or whether Abbott is better then Rudd, so why do you have to dive in like a vicious pitbull as if your master has just been attacked.  And what if we only want that discussion to hang on to some hope? Who appointed you to make sure anyone who doesn't agree with liberal party policy acutely feels the pain of their electoral loss. Your a vicious nasty pig and this adversarial way of doing politics is the main cause of it.  I don't doubt that if Abbott gives a victory speech tomorrow night he will say something like "I will govern for all Australians" but we all know that wont be true because the system keeps us divided and hating each other, as your vicious propensities, (probably nurtured since Howard's loss) clearly shows.  Maybe you need to remind yourself that your a christian before your a liberal or is it the other way round.  .       

the question has already been asked and answered. newspoll and galaxy are the most accurate around so why suddenly decide that another poll which is miles away from the rest is right?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print