Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 188
Send Topic Print
spineless apologetics (Read 348264 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: spineless apologetics
Reply #1965 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 3:20pm

Brian ross wrote: Reply #1963 - Today at 2:35pm

Quote:
Not according to them or their Churches, Moses.

I find it interesting how you're prepared to split hairs over what is or isn't the teachings of Christ yet you disobey those teachings all the time.  Tsk, tsk.
&
Not according them or their churches' clergy, Moses...
&
Not according to them or their clergy who gave that message to them, Moses.

True

I've been aware of this from the beginning, the hard part is to stop the apologists for islamic terrorism from lying and saying that it represented the actual teachings of Christ.

Why do they say this you ask?  Well they prefer the bloodshed, death and destruction wreaked by muslims who obey muhammad and the qur'an to the very letter, rather than accepting the truth that muhammads preaching and the verses in the qur'an cause and motivate islamic terrorism.   

I'm pleased to see that you have finally come to your senses and now admitted, I quote you: the falsehoods that your Churches have taught

Nice to see that finally you have woken up to the fact that men who have committed atrocities were disobeying the teachings of Christ, instead they were following the (I will quote you again) falsehoods taught by the Churches which were totally at odds with the actual doctrine espoused by Jesus.

Now the next step in having world peace is to expose those muslim teachings of muhammad for what they are e.g.: the doctrinal foundation for the death cult islam. 

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1966 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 3:25pm

moses wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 3:20pm:
Why do they say this you ask?  Well they prefer the bloodshed, death and destruction wreaked by muslims who obey muhammad and the qur'an to the very letter, rather than accepting the truth that muhammads preaching and the verses in the qur'an cause and motivate islamic terrorism. 

I prefer no bloodshed, no mayhem, no chaos, Moses.  I wonder why you keep denying that the motivation for Christian wreaked Terrorism is from The Bible?  Perhaps you prefer that kind over Muslim extremist inspired stuff?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes  

Quote:
I'm pleased to see that you have finally come to your senses and now admitted, I quote you: the falsehoods that your Churches have taught

Nice to see that finally you have woken up to the fact that men who have committed atrocities were disobeying the teachings of Christ, instead they were following the (I will quote you again) falsehoods taught by the Churches which were totally at odds with the actual doctrine espoused by Jesus.

Now the next step in having world peace is to expose those muslim teachings of muhammad for what they are e.g.: the doctrinal foundation for the death cult islam. 

Moses, your Churches taught the lessons that they wanted to allow their followers to go out and overturn the established order in other nations under Imperialism and to create and maintain slavery.   When you admit that and that the inspiration for those lessons came from The Bible. we might be able to agree on more things.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1967 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 3:47pm

Brian Ross wrote Reply #1966 - Today at 3:25pm
Quote:
Moses, your Churches taught the lessons that they wanted to allow their followers to go out and overturn the established order in other nations under Imperialism and to create and maintain slavery.   When you admit that and that the inspiration for those lessons came from The Bible. we might be able to agree on more things.

But you've already told us about (I quote you) the falsehoods that your Churches have taught

I agree 100%. What they taught to justify atrocities were (to quote you) falsehoods, they had absolutely nothing at all to do with the actual teachings of Christ.

Falsehoods Brian falsehoods. Your words not mine.

Now the next step in having world peace is: exposing those muslim teachings of muhammad for what they are e.g.: the doctrinal foundation for the death cult islam. 

IP Logged

Lastone

Australian Politics

Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
Reply #1968 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 3:52pm

moses wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 11:53am:
Lastone wrote Reply #1955 - Today at 7:58am

Quote:
However you deny any misinterpretation as far as Islam is concerned. That the actual teachings of Islam are bad.

Correct islam is overrun with commands to commit atrocities, the actual teachings are evil.

And so is the old Testament. Lets establish some common ground. Genocide is evil correct?

And Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Sam 15:1‑3).

There are many other incidences in the old testament. why are these not indicative of evil teachings, while the ones in the Quran are?

I am yet to see a trickle down lift anyone up

IP Logged

Lastone

Australian Politics

Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
Reply #1969 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 3:53pm

moses wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 11:53am:
Lastone wrote Reply #1955 - Today at 7:58am

Quote:
However you deny any misinterpretation as far as Islam is concerned. That the actual teachings of Islam are bad.

Correct islam is overrun with commands to commit atrocities, the actual teachings are evil.

And so is the old Testament. Lets establish some common ground. Genocide is evil correct?

And Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Sam 15:1‑3).

There are many other incidences in the old testament. why are these not indicative of evil teachings, while the ones in the Quran are?

I am yet to see a trickle down lift anyone up

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #1970 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 4:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
Justsayno wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 9:57am:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 10:35pm:
Justsayno wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 6:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 6:46pm:
Only you, a committed Christian refuses to admit that.

But you are a "committed" Christian aren't you Brian!

Nope.  Now run along.  I'm sure there are some Grade Ones you can bully, somewhere. 

Then you don't have a Doctor of Divinity.

A Doctor of Divinity is an honorary degree. The title is bestowed to individuals who have devoted their lives to theological pursuits.

Doctor of Divinity (D.D. or D.Div.; Latin: Doctor Divinitatis) is an advanced or honorary academic degree in divinity.

Your a Fraud Brian Ross so why don't you run along.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  My university maintains otherwise.

You are a fraud Brian Ross nothing but a fraud. Martin Luther King Jr had a Doctor of Divinity bestowed on him. He had a dream, you are a dreaming fraud.

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1971 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:00pm

Justsayno wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 4:28pm:

Nope.  Now run along.  I'm sure there are some Grade Ones you can bully, somewhere. 

A Doctor of Divinity is an honorary degree. The title is bestowed to individuals who have devoted their lives to theological pursuits.

Doctor of Divinity (D.D. or D.Div.; Latin: Doctor Divinitatis) is an advanced or honorary academic degree in divinity.

You are a fraud Brian Ross nothing but a fraud. Martin Luther King Jr had a Doctor of Divinity bestowed on him. He had a dream, you are a dreaming fraud.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Run along little man.  My university gave me, after I had completed my course, a Doctor of Divinity Degree.   What a shame you can't accept my degree.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1972 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:02pm

moses wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 3:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote Reply #1966 - Today at 3:25pm
Quote:
Moses, your Churches taught the lessons that they wanted to allow their followers to go out and overturn the established order in other nations under Imperialism and to create and maintain slavery.   When you admit that and that the inspiration for those lessons came from The Bible. we might be able to agree on more things.

But you've already told us about (I quote you) the falsehoods that your Churches have taught

I agree 100%. What they taught to justify atrocities were (to quote you) falsehoods, they had absolutely nothing at all to do with the actual teachings of Christ.

Falsehoods Brian falsehoods. Your words not mine.

Now the next step in having world peace is: exposing those muslim teachings of muhammad for what they are e.g.: the doctrinal foundation for the death cult islam. 

Disowning what your Churches taught in your Saviour’s name does not admit that what they taught had a grounding his his message as contained in The Bible, Moses.   Tsk, tsk.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #1973 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:00pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Run along little man.  My university gave me, after I had completed my course, a Doctor of Divinity Degree.   What a shame you can't accept my degree.  Tsk, tsk.   

You are a fake Brian Ross and make fraudulent claims belittling people who have achieved a Doctor of Divinity most of whom have a Dr of Philosophy.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1974 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:22pm

Justsayno wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:12pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Run along little man.  My university gave me, after I had completed my course, a Doctor of Divinity Degree.   What a shame you can't accept my degree.  Tsk, tsk.   

You are a fake Brian Ross and make fraudulent claims belittling people who have achieved a Doctor of Divinity most of whom have a Dr of Philosophy.

Run along, little man, run along.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1975 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:48pm

Lastone wrote: Reply #1968 - Today at 3:52pm

Quote:

TO my 21st century way of thinking genocide is abominable.

To many people of all different kinds and creeds about 4000 years ago it was an accepted part of their life, inhumane cruelty was the norm for many people, you can read about human sacrifice, animal sacrifice all sorts of abhorrences were practiced by men.

Now to get to the bit about the Old Testament being evil and the qur'an.

The evil in the O.T. is time and people specific.

We have the revenge on the Amalek in 1 Sam, then we have the taking of the promised land:

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Genesis15:19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, Genesis15:20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, Genesis15:21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.
& Joshua 1:2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. Joshua 1:4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

The promised land had a defined geographical and people limit:...

This is the exact opposite of the qur'an which makes the case that all non muslims are to be killed forever untill all religion is for islam.  islam divides the world into dar al-islam literally the house or region of submission and  dar  al-Harb  the house or region of war.

This is the reason why the entire world is on muslim terrorism alert, there is no global Jewish terrorism alert.

There's a huge difference in the significance of the teachings of the two faiths. 

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1976 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:51pm

Brian Ross wrote: Reply #1972 - Today at 5:02pm
Quote:
Disowning what your Churches taught in your Saviour’s name does not admit that what they taught had a grounding his his message as contained in The Bible, Moses.   Tsk, tsk.

Wellll I've been saying all along that they were giving their own man made commandments, which were completely at odds with the teachings of Christ. You know they were --- what's that word again err falsehoods. 

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #1977 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 6:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:22pm:

Run along, little man, run along.

What a puny little fraud you are. Nothing more than a ponzi scammer. Has your over inflated ego shrunk now that others are on the net finding out your outrageous lie.

Go away fraud. 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1978 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 6:28pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Run along little man.  My university gave me, after I had completed my course, a Doctor of Divinity Degree.   What a shame you can't accept my degree.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You are lying again.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1979 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 6:52pm

Justsayno wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 5:22pm:

Run along, little man, run along.

What a puny little fraud you are. Nothing more than a ponzi scammer. Has your over inflated ego shrunk now that others are on the net finding out your outrageous lie.

Go away fraud. 

Another irrelevant statement from a fraudulent person.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 188
Send Topic Print