greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: WTF Perth?
Reply #15 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 8:57am

brumbie wrote on Jan 1st, 2014 at 8:47am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 7:10pm:
Four murders in four days?

And this time last year, I think we had 5 murders in a week.

WTF?

Are the sharks over there playing up again?

Another one overnight.

The natives are restless.

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 11:24am

yes.. happy new year..

its getting to the stage where it's just best to stay home and hide...

how is it you can't go out NYE without the risk of getting King Hit and killed?

this place has gone nuts.. we're too soft on cimo's..  Angry

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 12:40pm

True Blue... wrote on Jan 1st, 2014 at 11:24am:
yes.. happy new year..

The latest murder (a little north of Perth):

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/police-investigating-wedge-island-death-201401...

And another:

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/teen-charged-with-two-counts-of-murder-after-w...

Another one (a fair distance north of Perth):

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/man-charged-over-kalbarri-death-20140101-305cz...

Suburban Perth:

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/man-charged-over-balga-murder-20131231-303vm.h...

Bad drugs:

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/psychosis-warning-for-perth-new-years-reveller...

Another murder:

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/onepunch-victim-thomas-keaney-dies-in-perth-ho...

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #18 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 1:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 8:52pm:
Alinta wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 8:50pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Alinta wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 8:44pm:
Hey Gregg, you live anywhere near Lloyd Rayney???

My office is right next to his.

Why?

His trial captured my interest in a way no other has done in recent times.

Yep, it was very interesting.

I know his defense team well.

We discussed his case often (no specifics, of course).

I honestly don't think he did it.

Nor do i but my nan who is a massive lib voter thinks of course he did it. My auntie is also pure lib supporter but on this one occassion can't back my nan on this which i musy say i was pleasantly surprised to see for once,... but she probably does think he did it but tries to not look so one eyed in front of me anymore  Roll Eyes her daughter who is a copper thinks he is guilty as sin. Shes a shocker but i still respect her for doing a hard job but i would think the cop force is totally against him.

Anyways, hope he didn't of course. Lol, and then my uncle last night was saying, "...that's what the indians do apparently- they get someone else to do it!" Like it's fact or something....

My opinion is he didn't do it but then my opinion is schappelle corby didn't do it: i even put a yellow ribbon around some trees at diannella shops and told my auntie i did so: she obviously thought she was guilty- bloody churchies  Roll Eyes

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #19 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 1:36pm

True Blue... wrote on Jan 1st, 2014 at 11:24am:
yes.. happy new year..

Definately too soft: when your scared of the thirteen year old down the street you know your country has a drug problem that requires more than idle chit chat!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #20 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 1:39pm

ian wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 10:35pm:
I was amazed at how tiny and frail Raney is in real life. he would have to be about 5 foot nothing and 50 kilos. I just couldn't imagine him being able to do the type of physical exertion required to get her body to the site and bury it.

Culturally, according to my uncle, they always get someone else to do it  Shocked

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #21 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 4:05pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 1st, 2014 at 1:39pm:
I was amazed at how tiny and frail Raney is in real life. he would have to be about 5 foot nothing and 50 kilos. I just couldn't imagine him being able to do the type of physical exertion required to get her body to the site and bury it.

Culturally, according to my uncle, they always get someone else to do it  Shocked

Smart little guys always have dumb big guys as accomplices according to cartoons.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #22 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 4:20pm

Yeah - some guy was chopped in WA last night with a machete.. now THAT is a king-hit!

Happy New Year and pieces to you....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #23 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 4:35pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jan 1st, 2014 at 4:05pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 1st, 2014 at 1:39pm:

Smart little guys always have dumb big guys as accomplices according to cartoons.

Ha ha , memories  Wink Grin

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #24 - Jan 1st, 2014 at 4:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 1st, 2014 at 4:20pm:
Yeah - some guy was chopped in WA last night with a machete.. now THAT is a king-hit!

Happy New Year and pieces to you....

Was his name Gonzales ??? ( cartoons = so good  Cheesy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:09pm

Perth is a horrible place.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #26 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:35pm

Closet poms rampaging again.

Closet poms have killed more Australians than Muslims ever will.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 10:58pm

Alinta wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 9:35pm:
To this day, I remain undecided on whether or not I think he killed her. I've read the 1500 or so paragraphs of Justice Martin's judgement transcript several times and still can't make up my mind............the placecard remains, for me, something of a sticking point.

I agree....Lloyd Rayney lied to police about the vehicle he was driving to account for the place card being found at the grave site before the body....The cops knew he was guilty and planted evidence to get a conviction....It ended up setting the prick free???

Quote:
Mr Agius said four days after Mrs Rayney's disappearance, on August 11, members of a family who had a relative die in Kings Park and who had been searching for his remains, stumbled across the card on Lovekin Drive and contacted police.

He said police inquiries revealed it had been a dinner card allocated to Mr Rayney at a legal dinner for his law chamber that was held the previous month, on July 28.

During the dinner, Mr Rayney and his colleagues had been playing a game in which they had been writing the name of a celebrity on the back of the cards and then guessing what it was. One of the participants had written THE QUEEN on the back of Mr Rayney's card.

Mr Agius said the court would hear from witnesses who said they had conversations with Mr Rayney about the card after it was in the police's possession.

He said Mr Rayney's secretary and personal assistant is set to testify that Mr Rayney told her that the card - and Mrs Rayney's car being found in Kershaw St in Subiaco - was an attempt to frame him.

Ten months later, Mr Rayney told a chamber colleague he had driven to the dinner in his wife's car, Mr Agius said.

But two people at the July 28 chamber dinner will testify that they got a lift home with Mr Rayney and that he was driving his own vehicle that night.

Mr Agius alleged Mr Rayney had been lying to try to explain how the card found its way to the clandestine grave site.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nsw/lloyd-rayney-place-card-found-near-kings-pa...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 4th, 2018 at 12:06am

It's the water, I tellz yez.. IT'S THE WATER!!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 4th, 2018 at 12:07am

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 7:10pm:
Four murders in four days?

And this time last year, I think we had 5 murders in a week.

WTF?

More lunatics per square inch in those non-convict colonies.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print