Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 70
Send Topic Print
underage marriage in Sydney (Read 112810 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: underage marriage in Sydney
Reply #45 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:50pm

The English Regal record belongs to Richard 11, who married Isabella (a Froggie) on the 31st October 1396..........when she was six years old.

Beat that!

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #46 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:52pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:19pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 2:53pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 2:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 1:48pm:
Until 1899, in the USA, it was legal to marry a female 12 years of age, irrespective of the age of the male.

Chew on that.

So that is your argument in favour of peadophilia and child rape?

We should allow peados to rape children in 2014 because the US allowed it to happen over 100 years ago.

You should be a judge, you would do well in allowing child rapists to walk free with that logic.  Angry

Now, now, ~ don't you try verballing me, Rambo.  I never proposed any of those concepts.

Cheesy

So this red herring you are using, about something that happend in another country over 100 years ago was not intended to divert from the situation at hand, child rapists in this country in 2014?

Because it sure looks that way.

Maybe you should start another thread so you can discuss this totally irellevant sub topic to your hearts content and strop trying to divert away from this one

Well, ya see.....it was Christianity which condoned this, not a 'Country,' and unless I'm mistaken, this Thread is all about the implication that Islam is a shocker because it allowed dirty old musselmen to marry kids.  Did I get that right?

So you are trying to validate one peado child rapist by pointing out something similar that happen over 100 years ago on another continent?

Personally Im fine with all peados being lined up and shot in the face for their first offence, christian, jew or your fave mussie peados.

It just happens with mussies in 2014 instead of 1899; but if that is all you have to justify this particular rape of a child, then you are pretty desparate.

IP Logged

Sparky
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:52pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:26pm:
Sparky wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 12:19pm:
The Vietnamese had no education and they aren't doing massive amounts of crime.

First off, Vietnamese came in as officially recognised refugees - and received all the government welfare packages that comes with that. The Lebanese got nothing - even though their situation was no less severe. Both groups were fleeing war and persecution.

Secondly, did the whole 90s decade pass you by? Before it became trendy to bag muslims, it was all about Cabramatta and Vietnamese drug gangs. We even got our first political assassination when a state MP tried to stand up against them.
You must know something is definitely wrong with a section of Lebanese males. They are always in the news. I can't see how you can blame massive crime rates on lack of government support in the 1970's. I believe it's mostly poor parenting myself. For years it's been shootings, gangs, rapes, robberies, child molestation, terrorist offences. It just keeps going on and on.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:02pm

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 10:23am:
Need to start deporting these peado scumbags back to the ME sh1t holes they come from.

Starting with the parents and the sick bugger rapist they handed their child to.  Angry

If you don't know our language and don't know our rules, I suggest you learn both, quickly

bump

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:07pm

Quote:
It just happens with mussies in 2014 instead of 1899; but if that is all you have to justify this particular rape of a child, then you are pretty desparate.

Nah.  I'm not trying to justify anything.  Just pointing out that Christianity has an impeccable historical record in condoning, nay ~ actively allowing, it.

Wink
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:21pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

True Colours
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:11pm

Sparky wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 1:23pm:
True Colours wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 1:07pm:
Yours truly wrote on Feb 8th, 2014 at 8:22pm:
you are still quoting TC in your sig, thus praising him
-he supports underage sexual activities

Incorrect. I only ask that the law be based on science. Let's have a scientific definition of 'underage'.

Science - good for some thing, not good for others?
Because you keep writing 18 I assume you mean marriage. It's 16 for sex. Sex is based on scientific studies which centre on  the psychological ability to make personal decisions and biological reasons. For example a female can conceive at 12 or 13 but the possibility of physical damage during childbirth is very possible. That is a few of the reasons why in our society it's illegal for grown scumbag perverts to have sex with little girls.

In Victoria the law is like this:

A 12 year-old is allowed to have sex with a 14 year-old, but not a 15 year-old. A 15 year-old who has sex with a 12 year-old is technically a sex-offender under Victorian law while the 14 year-old would not be. An 18 year-old having sex with a 15 year-old is illegal, but 14 year-old having sex with a 12 year-old is perfectly legal. Make sense?

http://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/find-legal-answers/sex-and-law/age-of-consent

16 year-olds can go around porking whoever they want, but can't get married without a court order! What kind of sick society promotes those kinds of values?

Sodom and Gomorrah is the kind of place Australia is becoming.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #51 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:36pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:07pm:
Quote:

Nah.  I'm not trying to justify anything.  Just pointing out that Christianity has an impeccable historical record in condoning, nay ~ actively allowing, it.

Wink

And if they still did we would be railing against them for being filthy scum child rapists, but since that isn't the case, any reference to what happened over 100 years ago, this is nothing more than a diversion from the facts.

If you are against both, then condemn both like I do, but don't condemn one and ignore the other, it could, rightly, be misinterpreted.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:42pm

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:36pm:
Quote:

Wink

And if they still did we would be railing against them for being filthy scum child rapists, but since that isn't the case, any reference to what happened over 100 years ago, this is nothing more than a diversion from the facts.

If you are against both, then condemn both like I do, but don't condemn one and ignore the other, it could, rightly, be misinterpreted.

Really!  The bastards are still at it, you know.

Click here.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #53 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:51pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:42pm:
Quote:

Wink

Click here.

Ak first up, that is NOT proof that underage child marriage is still legal in some christian country, which was your initial post on the matter, so well done there.

Secondly if the sole point of that particuular link was to see if I would rail against those particular child rapists, here ya go.

smacking scum should be shot in the face or sent to prison to be killed by the inmates, hows that for ya.

Friggen genius

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:59pm

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:51pm:
Quote:

Wink

Click here.

Ak first up, that is NOT proof that underage child marriage is still legal in some christian country, which was your initial post on the matter, so well done there.

Secondly if the sole point of that particuular link was to see if I would rail against those particular child rapists, here ya go.

smacking scum should be shot in the face or sent to prison to be killed by the inmates, hows that for ya.

Friggen genius

Nooooooo.  You are missing the theological point.  Don't bitch about Islam and child brides unless you want to do the same with Christianity.  The point is not 'legal.'

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #55 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 5:08pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:59pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 4:51pm:
Quote:

Wink

Click here.

Friggen genius

Nooooooo.  You are missing the theological point.  Don't bitch about Islam and child brides unless you want to do the same with Christianity.  The point is not 'legal.'

Actually the point is that child rapist need to be flogged and then killed. I don't care what they are, it so happens that in this case the mulsim family handed over their dughter to a muslim peadophile and when stories of christians doing that you will have a leg to stand on.

What sort of culture justifies that sort of sh1t?

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 5:44pm

Sparky wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:52pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:26pm:
Sparky wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 12:19pm:
The Vietnamese had no education and they aren't doing massive amounts of crime.

First off, Vietnamese came in as officially recognised refugees - and received all the government welfare packages that comes with that. The Lebanese got nothing - even though their situation was no less severe. Both groups were fleeing war and persecution.

Secondly, did the whole 90s decade pass you by? Before it became trendy to bag muslims, it was all about Cabramatta and Vietnamese drug gangs. We even got our first political assassination when a state MP tried to stand up against them.
You must know something is definitely wrong with a section of Lebanese males. They are always in the news. I can't see how you can blame massive crime rates on lack of government support in the 1970's. I believe it's mostly poor parenting myself. For years it's been shootings, gangs, rapes, robberies, child molestation, terrorist offences. It just keeps going on and on.

From my understanding is that the girls parents are not Lebanese or from the middle east.

At the end of the day, the father shouldn't of given her daughter to the bloke, regardless of nationality.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #57 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 6:52pm

True Colours wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 12:49pm:
Quote:
The legal marrying age in Australia is 18 unless a court has approved a marriage where one party is aged between 16 and 18.

Is there any scientific reason for this or did politicians just pull the number 18 out of their back & side?

Quote:
Biologically, an adult is a human being or other organism that has reached sexual maturity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult

Thanks for the Muslim perspective on how to respond to sex with children.

True Colours wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 1:04pm:
I have been told by Christian Aussie mothers that they buy contraceptives for their 13 year-old daughters because they expect them to be acing sex at that age.

Do you often ask parents about the sex lives of their children?

Quote:
Science - good for some things, not good for others?

Genius. What does science say about raping kids?

Quote:
A 12 year-old is allowed to have sex with a 14 year-old, but not a 15 year-old. A 15 year-old who has sex with a 12 year-old is technically a sex-offender under Victorian law while the 14 year-old would not be. An 18 year-old having sex with a 15 year-old is illegal, but 14 year-old having sex with a 12 year-old is perfectly legal. Make sense?

Yes. There is no point punishing them if you cannot figure out who is the victim and who is the perpetrator. We are not some backwards Muslim country trying to punish people just for having sex.

Aussie:

Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 1:48pm:
Until 1899, in the USA, it was legal to marry a female 12 years of age, irrespective of the age of the male.

Chew on that.

It is still legal in many Muslim countries. Not just legal - but actually practiced. After all, Muhammed married a 6 year old girl.

Quote:
Yeas, we cannot be talking about a 'Christian' Country allowing dirty old men to marry kids, can we.  That'd be just awful, wouldn't it.

This is happening in our own backyard Aussie. Not in another country over a century ago.

Quote:
Well, ya see.....it was Christianity which condoned this, not a 'Country,' and unless I'm mistaken, this Thread is all about the implication that Islam is a shocker because it allowed dirty old musselmen to marry kids.  Did I get that right?

Muhammed married a 6 year old girl. Muslims have been doing it ever since, including to this day, in this country. If Islam did not permit this, we would not have Muslims smacking kids in Western Sydney, with the parents consent. We would not have this practice being rife all over the middle east, north africa and SE Asia. This guy only got caught because he thought his actions were so normal he tried to get his 12 year old "wife" on the dole.

Quote:

Thanks Aussie, but I don't see Christians standing in the way of pedophilia laws and using their religion as justification. I don't see Christians holding pedophile weddings in their back yard and rocking up to the centrelink office the next day for a handout.

Quote:
Nooooooo.  You are missing the theological point.

Are you a priest as well as a lawyer and a cab driver? If you knew anything at all about either theology you wouldn't be making such stupid claims, and you wouldn't be using the actions of old English kings as some kind of theological reference for Christianity.

Quote:
Don't bitch about Islam and child brides unless you want to do the same with Christianity.  The point is not 'legal.'

And why not? Are you suggesting the two religions are identical? Are we not allowed to discuss the serious issue of pedophilia within Islam (even Gandalf admits it is a problem) without some idiot apologist insisting it is necessary we pretend other religions have the exact same problem?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #58 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 7:03pm

True Colours wrote on Feb 9th, 2014 at 1:04pm:
I have been told by Christian Aussie mothers that they buy contraceptives for their 13 year-old daughters because they expect them to be acing sex at that age.

Prove it!

Then learn how to spell "having".

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 7:51pm

Quote:
Are you a priest as well as a lawyer and a cab driver? If you knew anything at all about either theology you wouldn't be making such stupid claims, and you wouldn't be using the actions of old English kings as some kind of theological reference for Christianity.

I'm not going to play your usual stupid tunnel vision game freediver.  My point was simple.  Christianity (Canon Law) allowed dirty old Kings and Commoners to marry kids, as did and does Islam.

As for whether I am a Lawyer or Cab driver .....well back at ye.  Given how stilted and narrow your view of the World is.....you'd have to be an engineer (probably environmental - dealing with poo every day) or an accountant?

Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 70
Send Topic Print