Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Palestine - a nation with a prestigious history (Read 21643 times)
Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Palestine - a nation with a prestigious history
Reply #135 - Jun 7th, 2014 at 4:08pm

There is no such thing as a Palestine in history it is a muslim myth. Move on with your lives. Please don't quote Phillistine either that is a joke.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #136 - Jun 7th, 2014 at 7:00pm

Contrast the moslem invention of a 'Palestinian people', with how moslems dismiss Jewish history connected to the land of Israel!!!!!!

Moslems are liars,
      .....who make up stuff, who always change and embellish their moslem 'narratives', so as to give moslems a tactical advantage in today's circumstances.

Which is evidenced again, and again, and again, and again, and again, in differing moslem 'narratives'.
.....about the narrative of inerrant Koran, about the narrative of the Jewish people, about the narrative of those moslems Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, etc.

"Lets make up a story which supports our Jihad against the infidels.

Lets TELL RIGHTEOUS LIES, to help us defeat the evil infidels."

e.g.

Quote:

Chief Muslim claims Jewish Temples never existed
March 15, 2007
"....The Jewish Temples never existed.......descriptions of the Jewish Temples in the Hebrew Tanach, in the Talmud and in Byzantine and Roman writings from the Temple periods were forged, and that the Torah was falsified to claim Biblical patriarchs and matriarchs were Jewish when indeed they were prophets for Islam."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=40628

Quote:

Temple Mount '100% Islamic'
June 01, 2008
"....Taysir Tamimi, chief Palestinian Justice and one of the most influential Muslim leaders in Israel, argued the Jewish Temples never existed,...."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=65919

n.b......
And look how moslems respond,
when historic accounts [from different sources], contradict the moslem narrative....

".....descriptions of the Jewish Temples in the Hebrew Tanach, in the Talmud and in Byzantine and Roman writings from the Temple periods were forged,...."

But of course they were!

I always believe what the moslems tell me, don't you ?

Hey, moslems wouldn't blatantly - LIE TO US.          Tongue

Abdullah at teh local mosque has assured me;

"ISLAM is a virtuous and tolerant religion."

.....and of course, i believe everything Abdullah tells me about ISLAM.           Tongue

n.b.
The article links are old, but the articles are kosher.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #137 - Jun 7th, 2014 at 7:33pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 7th, 2014 at 7:00pm:

Moslems are liars,
      .....who make up stuff,......

n.b......
And look how moslems respond,
when historic accounts [from different sources], contradict the moslem narrative....

".....descriptions of the Jewish Temples in the Hebrew Tanach, in the Talmud and in Byzantine and Roman writings from the Temple periods were forged,...."

But of course they were!

[above] #1,
When independant historic accounts contradict the moslem 'narrative' about history, the moslem claims that those independant historic accounts were all forged [were fabricated].

#2,
And today, when video evidence contradicts the 'narrative' of the moslem, does the moslem confess that he is lying ?

NO!!!

The moslem claims that the video evidence which contradicts his 'narrative' - is forged [i.e. fabricated].

"There is a trick in this film/camera!"

WATCH THE EVIDENCE OF YET ANOTHER SHAMELESS, LYING MOSLEM....

Re Sheik Hilali,
PLEASE WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO.....
Sheik Hilaly Caught vandalizing his own Mosque
                 goto 5m 55s,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9O5KPI4qTI

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jun 7th, 2014 at 7:43pm

Mattywisk wrote on Jun 7th, 2014 at 4:08pm:
There is no such thing as a Palestine in history it is a muslim myth. Move on with your lives. Please don't quote Phillistine either that is a joke.

Actually, it’s a Roman myth.

No such thing as Palestine, no such thing as international law, all that is solid melts into air.

It’s good to see the knuckleheads finally converting to post-structuralism.

Our work at the Faculty has borne fruit.

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Jun 8th, 2014 at 5:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 7th, 2014 at 7:43pm:

No such thing as Palestine, no such thing as international law, all that is solid melts into air.

Let me know when they let you out of the institution and I'll buy you a latte you seem like the latte sort to me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jun 9th, 2014 at 1:07pm

Mattywisk wrote on Jun 8th, 2014 at 5:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 7th, 2014 at 7:43pm:

Let me know when they let you out of the institution and I'll buy you a latte you seem like the latte sort to me.

Thanks, Matty. I’m on a teaching secondment to this very board. Two sugars, thanks.

Did you know the UN bought into the Palestine myth too? Palestine became a state on its own in 2012.

Lucky the UN doesn’t exist either, eh?
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2014 at 1:23pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #141 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 12:09am

Nothing exists. On Ozpolitic nobody hears you scream.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #142 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 1:23am

I shouldn't say this [because it is a sin, and very presumptuous to say this], but i'm looking forward to judgement day.

But i'm not so much looking for the judgement of the wicked, that i wish that day would come,     ....but just that that day, will FINALLY bring an end to the wholesale wickedness of this generation of man.

Institutions and authorities of man, who claim to be serving the interests of mankind [teh institutions and authorities of man, who derive their authority [over others], by claiming to be serving the interests of mankind], yet are full to the brim with self serving, and ruthless wolves.

1 Corinthians 1:26
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 17:15
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 11:51am

Soren wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 12:09am:
Nothing exists. On Ozpolitic nobody hears you scream.

That doesn't stop you screaming, old chap.

If one screams alone and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Carry on screaming, dear boy. We PBs prefer a good grin.

PB_screamer.jpg (54 KB | 50 )
PB_screamer.jpg

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #144 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 8:01pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 7th, 2014 at 7:00pm:

Moslems are liars,
      .....who make up stuff, who always change and embellish their moslem 'narratives', so as to give moslems a tactical advantage in today's circumstances.

Which is evidenced again, and again, and again, and again, and again, in differing moslem 'narratives'.
.....about the narrative of inerrant Koran, about the narrative of the Jewish people, about the narrative of those moslems Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, etc.

"Lets make up a story which supports our Jihad against the infidels.

Lets TELL RIGHTEOUS LIES, to help us defeat the evil infidels."

Moslems are liars,

e.g.
ISLAM's version of Jesus life [in the Koran] declares that Jesus was not killed, that Jesus did not die, that Jesus WAS NOT CRUCIFIED!

But that Jesus was taken up into heaven [at the end of his time on earth], without dying.

BUT;
In recent decades, the 'Palestinian' propaganda machine have attempted to hijack the historic person of [the Christian] Jesus [and his 'celebrity' death, purportedly at the hands of the Jews] as a cause celeb.

i.e.
Palestinians have 'recruited' the historic person of [the Christian] Jesus, in support of the 'Palestinian' cause.

The Palestinians have attempted to portray the historic person of Jesus, as a Palestinian shaheed -- a symbol of the suicide bomber and a slave of  Allah - as a co-sufferer of martyrdom with the 'Palestinian' people.

Quote:

Palestinians Damage Their Cause: The Pope's Visit to the Middle East

by Bassam Tawil
June 12, 2014

.....Moreover, for quite some time the Palestinian media has been reporting the Palestinian leadership as calling Jesus "the first Palestinian shaheed [martyr]" killed by the Jews, a claim that is spectacularly ridiculous.

......The Palestinian attempt to represent Jesus as a Palestinian shaheed -- a symbol of the suicide bomber and a servant of Palestinian terrorism -- exposes the depth of Palestinian ignorance.

Even the Qur'an says the Jews did not kill Jesus, so he can be neither Palestinian nor a shaheed. (Surah An-Nisa', 4:157. "And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him ... they did not kill him, for certain." -- Sahih International translation.)

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4351/palestinians-pope-visit

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Jun 13th, 2014 at 11:29am

Still using crayon I see.  Nothing changes on OzPolitic.

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Grand Duke Imam Mahdi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Jun 21st, 2014 at 8:07pm

"Palestinians Damage Their Cause: The Pope's Visit to the Middle East

by Bassam Tawil
June 12, 2014

.....Moreover, for quite some time the Palestinian media has been reporting the Palestinian leadership as calling Jesus "the first Palestinian shaheed [martyr]" killed by the Jews, a claim that is spectacularly ridiculous.

......The Palestinian attempt to represent Jesus as a Palestinian shaheed -- a symbol of the suicide bomber and a servant of Palestinian terrorism -- exposes the depth of Palestinian ignorance.

Even the Qur'an says the Jews did not kill Jesus, so he can be neither Palestinian nor a shaheed. (Surah An-Nisa', 4:157. "And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him ... they did not kill him, for certain." -- Sahih International translation.)

"

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

That is Hilarious to say the least. People wonder why others roll their eye's when they roll out the Palestinian rich history  Grin

Air is provided by God, not the muslim fictitious one, enjoy it while you can.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print