Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Palestine - a nation with a prestigious history (Read 21680 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Palestine - a nation with a prestigious history
Reply #45 - Feb 23rd, 2014 at 6:48pm

Thanks, Y. I think your posts should be used by Sharia courts too. I’ll have a word to my friends at the prayer hall.

Gud is great, Y.

IP Logged

Pete Waldo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

U.S.
Reply #46 - Feb 24th, 2014 at 12:12am

Yadda wrote on Feb 23rd, 2014 at 5:13pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 23rd, 2014 at 1:01pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 23rd, 2014 at 9:09am:
freediver wrote on Feb 23rd, 2014 at 9:05am:
Remember, last time you tried, it turned out that you were wrong.

Ah yes - I remember - Islam permits rape because some nobody calling himself falah allegedly said so. How silly of me to question that.

Exactly. It’s all in the Wiki.

I hear they’re using it in the Sharia courts these days.

K,

Go and tell it to the Beslan children, the dead Beslan children.

The dead Beslan school children hostages, who were raped and then had their throats slit by, ISLAMIC Jihad warriors.

It was lawful K, according to Sharia law.

And according to ISLAMIST logic,
the parents of Beslan, are responsible for the deaths of their own children.

As it was the parents of the Beslan children, that sent their own children into an area which was targeted for Jihadist 'operations'.

Quote:
There Can Be No End to Jihad'

[size=12][i][color=#0000ff]Islamist Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, in an exclusive interview, discusses the rationale for 9/11, the Christians he most respects, and the Jesus he defends.
posted 11/05/2007
....Any weapons are legitimate in jihad. Even animals may be used as "suicide bombers"!

Thank you for this Yadda and no surprise. Wasn't it Wally that was criticizing the Israelis for scrutinizing a camel? How many pounds of explosives could be stuffed up a camel's arse?

Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
IP Logged

Pete Waldo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

U.S.
Reply #47 - Feb 24th, 2014 at 12:19am

It is not restricted by target—even Muslims or children, if used by the enemy as human shields, can be killed.

It's fortunate for Israeli Muslims that the Jews are not morally reprobate like the Muslims. With the Gaza Muslims firing rockets into Israel from among their women and children, hoping for civilian casualties among their own, as they have for so long for propaganda purposes.

....Killing women and children never was and never will be part of the jihad in Islam, whether that be the women or children of the Muslims or non-Muslims.

Thanks again Yadda, and what a provably preposterous lie eigh? In every military campaign against the Israelis, Middle East Muslims have specifically targeted population centers.
Let alone that Gaza rockets have as much chance of hitting a child or a school or hospital as anything else.
http://www.zionismchristian.com/palestine_palestinians.htm#muslims_target_civili...

From Dershowitz' "The Case for Israel":  "The number of Israeli women and children killed and injured is well in excess of the number of Palestinian women and children killed and injured-as many as three times more according to one study. A prominent feminist writer has observed,
  'On the Israeli side, 80 percent of those killed were noncombatants, most of whom were women and girls. Israeli female fatalities far outnumbered Palestinian female fatalities by either 3 to 1 or 4 to 1. (So far, I have heard no feminist complaints about this; have you?)
Of the Palestinian deaths, over 95 percent were male. In other words, Palestinians purposefully went after women, children, and other unarmed civilians and Israelis fought against armed male soldiers who were attacking them.'"

Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #48 - Feb 27th, 2014 at 2:45pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 18th, 2014 at 12:08am:

Palestine - a nation with a prestigious history
       Tongue

Could you answer some basic questions about the country of Palestine ? :

1. When was it founded and by whom?
2. What language did the Palestinians speak?
3. What writing [script] did they use?
4. What manuscripts did they leave?
5. What was their religion?
6. Where are their temples?
7. What monuments attest to their existence?
8. What were its borders?
9. What was the name of its capital?
10. What were its major cities?
11. What constituted the basis of its economy?
12. What was the name of the currency that they used?
13. What was its form of government?
14. What achievements have they accomplished?
15. What other peoples did Palestine interact with?
16. Where can one find any [historic] records, wherein the country of Palestine and its people are mentioned?
17. What archaeological sites can one name?
18. Where can one find the recorded history of these people?
19. Whom did they conquer?, or, were conquered by?
20. Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation [or doubt]?
21. What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
22. Can anyone name at least five Palestinian leaders before Arafat?
23. Finally, since there is no such recognised country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?

Further, why did these proud 'Palestinians' between 1948 and 1967, passively, allow themselves to be occupied by the Jordanians in the 'West Bank', and by the Egyptians in Gaza?

Those Q's  [above] are taken from;

Part 142 - Palestine and Palestinians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04iGfi9No6M

i

crickets chirping..........

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #49 - Feb 27th, 2014 at 3:19pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 27th, 2014 at 2:45pm:
Further, why did these proud 'Palestinians' between 1948 and 1967, passively, allow themselves to be occupied by the Jordanians in the 'West Bank

google: Black September

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #50 - Feb 27th, 2014 at 6:18pm

gandalf,

I did.

"The group's name is derived from the Black September conflict which began on 16 September 1970, when King Hussein of Jordan declared military rule in response to a fedayeen coup d’état to seize his kingdom  — resulting in the deaths or expulsion of thousands of Palestinians from Jordan."

....but the 'Palestinians' didn't try to declare a state on the 'West Bank', or in Gaza - between 1948 and 1967.

The 'Palestinians' in Jordan, attacked the Jordanian regime, because the 'Palestinians' were trying to undermine and overthrow the whole of Jordanian regime, and seize the whole of the kingdom of Jordan, by force.

....again,

Yadda wrote on Feb 27th, 2014 at 2:45pm:
....why did these proud 'Palestinians' between 1948 and 1967, passively, allow themselves to be occupied by the Jordanians in the 'West Bank', and by the Egyptians in Gaza?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Feb 28th, 2014 at 10:14am

Yadda wrote on Feb 27th, 2014 at 6:18pm:
The 'Palestinians' in Jordan, attacked the Jordanian regime, because the 'Palestinians' were trying to undermine and overthrow the whole of Jordanian regime, and seize the whole of the kingdom of Jordan, by force.

Yes - which rather dismantles your 'chillin with their bros in Jordan' theme doesn't it? I believe your exact phrase was "passively, allow themselves to be occupied by the Jordanians in the 'West Bank'" - which by your own statement above makes this a complete joke.

Anyway, its been nice chatting 'on-topic' with you again. Feel free to carry on with quran quotes and beheading placards.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - Mar 1st, 2014 at 7:34pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 23rd, 2014 at 9:59am:
freediver wrote on Feb 23rd, 2014 at 9:14am:
Muhammed had sex with his sex slaves.

No he didn't. Muhammad had sex with no one he wasn't married to.

Now stand by as Baron swoops in and "proves" me wrong with a quote from islamqa

freediver wrote on Feb 23rd, 2014 at 9:14am:
What is the proper Islamic punishment for raping your sex slave or spouse?

Not sure FD - what is the "proper islamic punishment" for drinking alcohol or charging riba? Since they also don't have any specified punishment. Does it mean islam permits those as well? Must be.

I thought we had been over this Gandalf. Muhammed had about a dozen wives and a large number of sex slaves.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #53 - Mar 1st, 2014 at 8:42pm

Muhammad had perhaps 13 wives and precisely zero sex slaves.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Mar 1st, 2014 at 10:49pm

Oops, my bad. I meant "slaves that you can have sex with".

Is there actually uncertainty about how many wives Muhammed had?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Mar 2nd, 2014 at 5:08pm

he had no slaves that he had sex with.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #56 - Mar 2nd, 2014 at 5:24pm

Concubines perhaps?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #57 - Mar 2nd, 2014 at 5:27pm

perhaps if I put it another way:

Muhammad did not have any sexual intercourse with anyone he wasn't married to.

or another way:

The only sex Muhammad had was with his wives.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #58 - Mar 2nd, 2014 at 7:35pm

I thought only Shites did that.

IP Logged

Pete Waldo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

U.S.
Reply #59 - Mar 31st, 2014 at 9:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 2nd, 2014 at 5:08pm:
he had no slaves that he had sex with.

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 2nd, 2014 at 5:27pm:
perhaps if I put it another way:

Muhammad did not have any sexual intercourse with anyone he wasn't married to.

or another way:

The only sex Muhammad had was with his wives.

You're parroting a line of bull spit you've been duped into believing, gand. In order to deny slave rape you would have to believe that a Jewish woman that he kept as a concubine would have desired to have sex with the very man responsible for beheading her husband and father, even though she was so repulsed by Muhammad's anti-religion (and little doubt repulsed by the prospect of prostrating herself toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca), that she preferred to remain a Jew and thus a concubine, rather than become a Muslim and marry Muhammad:

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Ishaq:466 "The Apostle chose one of the Jewish women for himself. Her name was Rayhana. She remained with him until she died, in his power. The Apostle proposed to marry her and put the veil on her but she said, 'Leave me under your power, for that will be easier.' She showed a repugnance towards Islam when she was captured."

According to "Jesus and Muhammad" by Mark A. Gabriel, Mohammed kept male and female slaves. Mark Gabriel graduated #2 out of a class of 6,000 at Al-Azhar University in Egypt - the most prestigious Islamic university in the world.

Chapter 16 page 183
Muhammad's other women

"In addition to his wives, Muhammad had another group of women at his disposal. These were the female slaves whom he had purchased or acquired as prisoners of war. All slaves, whether male or female, were referred to in Arabic as milkelimen. The male slaves would serve Muhammad by doing chores such as taking care of Muhammad and his wives, their houses, and their animals. They would prepare food and bring the water for washing before prayers. Forty-three of these male slaves are listed by name in Islamic history.

The female slaves performed chores as well, but Islamic law also permitted Muhammad to use them sexually without being required to marry them. Any resulting child would not carry the name of Muhammad or take any inheritance from him. The child would be a slave to Muhammad, not his son, and Muhammad had the right to keep him or to sell him. (Islamic law allowed milkelimen for any Muslim man). Twenty-three of these female slaves are listed by name in Islamic history."[22] (Ibn Kathir, The Beginning and the End)

Any surprise Muhammad's "Allah" lavished on Muhammad 1/5 of all the property stolen from others through imperialistic conquest? How else could he have supported his massive entourage of sex slaves? He might have even had to work for a living - like Abraham!

Sura 33:50-51 - "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
Yusuf Ali translation from M. Ali - Islam Reviewed (free book at the link)
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam_reviewed_contents.htm

Muhammad's followers have actually been deceived into believing that Muhammad was like moral Godly men such as Abraham. But what did Abraham do when he vanquished those who had kidnapped his nephew Lot? Even when the "booty" was freely offered:

Genesis 14.20  And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.  21  And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. 22  And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,    23  That I will not [take] from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that [is] thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Abraham was a moral man of God who worked for a living. Muhammad was a mass murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, thief, conspicuously of Satan, who lived off of the property that he stole from others. There's even a whole chapter in the Quran titled "Spoils of War Booty" in which Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" lavishes on Muhammad 1/5 of all the property stolen from others.
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2014 at 7:29am by Pete Waldo »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print