Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Koranic Law versus Sharia Law - 2 different Islams (Read 4565 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Koranic Law versus Sharia Law - 2 different Islams
Reply #30 - May 5th, 2014 at 10:30pm

freediver wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 8:45pm:
I'd prefer to just read it in the paper. I get enough apologetic gibberish right here.

What are you saying FD? That mosques actually preach "apologetic gibberish" - and not the militant call to arms that Yadda was referring to?

Do you agree that one or two reports of controversial sermons in the paper may not, and probably does not reflect what is normally said week after week in mosques across the country?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #31 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:26pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 7:51pm:

What do you think FD? Those stories of Yadda wouldn't have got out without someone "turning up" and recording it.

How many uncontroversial, non-incriminating sermons do you think those undercover reporters sat through before they found the fun ones?

I guess you'll never have much idea unless you yourself starting "turning up" no?

gandalf,

As the information that i presented in post #26 demonstrates, if an infidel attends a mosque as a guest, there is evidence that the inclination of moslems in the mosque, will be to simply try to deceive the infidel [about what is taught in the mosque, to moslems].

That the moslems WILL NOT BE CANDID WITH THE INFIDEL, but that the moslems in the mosque, will simply tell the infidel, what the moslems want the infidel to believe.

And what is it that the moslems want the infidels to believe ?

The moslems want the infidels to believe, that moslems regard Christians and moslems as 'brothers' in their respective Abrahamic faiths.

As per the example in my post #26;

The Christians that visited the UK mosque were 'treated kindly', and the Christians were told by the moslem preacher;

'We're all people of the book and we all come from the same history'.

But then, subsequently, it is clear that as soon as the Christians are no longer present, the moslem preacher then tells those moslems who are attending the mosque;

'Christianity is vile.'

From the example above, we can see that moslem community leaders [i.e. in this case, the mosques' preacher] are shamelessly encouraging [by their own example], other moslems to have duplicitous relationships with persons who are not moslems!

Google,
smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

"A Study in Muslim Doctrine
...while sincere friendship with non-Muslims is forbidden,
insincere friendship - whenever beneficial to Muslims - is not."

http://www.meforum.org/2512/nidal-hasan-fort-hood-muslim-doctrine

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:32pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 10:30pm:
I'd prefer to just read it in the paper. I get enough apologetic gibberish right here.

What are you saying FD? That mosques actually preach "apologetic gibberish" - and not the militant call to arms that Yadda was referring to?

Do you agree that one or two reports of controversial sermons in the paper may not, and probably does not reflect what is normally said week after week in mosques across the country?

One or two ??? you can't be serious. Of course they are not going to push it hard here to keep the followers on board. They would push em away. I still don't see any mosque in the land refute any scripture a muslim extremist uses. Funny that.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #33 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:39pm

What are you saying FD?

That mosques actually preach "apologetic gibberish" - and not the militant call to arms that Yadda was referring to?

IMAGE....
Quote:
25 May 2007
"......Al-Faisal spent years travelling the UK preaching racial hatred urging his audience to kill Jews, Hindus and Westerners.

......But throughout the trial he denied he had intended to incite people to violence.

......he argued his talks came from the Koran and if he was on trial so was the holy text."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6692243.stm

Again,  e.g. Koran 9.29

But as soon as it becomes apparent to the moslem, that non-moslems have become aware of his 'message', he claims,
he never said 'that',
he never 'intended that',
'what i said is being misrepresented'.

Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:43pm

Uncovered meat was lost in the translation didn't ya know. lol.

Queue Keysar Tradmill.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #35 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:58pm

Trad, explains the promise of the moslem peace with us infidels,

One ISLAM, one peace,
'.....Just like in muslim countries.'

image source....
http://sheikyermami.com/2007/03/15/out-of-context-fair-go-harmony-under-sharia/

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - May 6th, 2014 at 7:46pm

Of course it doesn't. If it did, it wouldn't be controversial any more. I will credit even Muslims with enough sense not to advertise what a few Imams have bee exposed preaching.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Bigmo

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 24th, 2014 at 2:01am

Most Muslims do not know about Islamic jurisprudence because lots of it is not actually in the Quranic text.

The 5 pillars of Islam for example is not something you can find directly in the Quran. This is the case with many elements of Shariah law and Islamic jurisprudence.

The clerics of Islam are careful to avoid any controversial aspects of Shariah law to be discussed in public. So it is probably true that many Muslims may simply not know and are not trying to be deceptive.
As a Quranist of course I am concerned with what the Quran has to say. Like Judaism, Islam believes in two revelations, the sacred text and the oral traditions. Judaism has the Torah and Talmud while the Muslims have the Quran and Sunnah.

Jesus as we know attacked many elements of the Talmud and the Pharisees who believed the Talmud can abrogate the Torah. Jesus was a Torah firster.

Quranist also attack many elements of the Sunnah and reject abrogation.

What is happening is because of the invent of technology and communications advancements, many of the problematic elements contained in the Sunnah has now become available to a lot of Muslims. This led to a rise of extremism that we never saw in Islamic history to this extent we see today.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print