Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95
Send Topic Print
Rolf facing the music (Read 107994 times)
Honey Badger

Re: Rolf facing the music
Reply #120 - May 28th, 2014 at 8:58pm

Old Rolf has got himself into a real pickle this time. I expect he will get his just dessert's.

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - May 29th, 2014 at 7:32am

Look at that filthy stinking bastard IAN sticking up for that paedophile...  Angry

what a filthy dirty grub you are... probably a smelly unkept raggity welfare bludging stalker in real life like you stalk this forum...

harris a filthy dirty pervert by his own admission... he's finished...  Angry

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #122 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:16am

It was Rolf Harris's sense of entitlement that was so wrong. He simply 'took' without permission.

Groped for selfish gratification without any regard for the sovereign right the girls had over their own bodies.

He's always been a little 'touchy-feely' he's told the court. He's hoping the jury will accept this as a forgivable excuse for his history of groping girls in acts of non-consensual foreplay. 

I hope the court sends him to one of the tougher prisons where a certain Big Bad Ben is well known to be a little 'touchy-feely' in the communal showers, and where it's rumoured that it's not even necessary to drop your soap for a little 'horse-play' from Big Bad Ben ...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - May 29th, 2014 at 3:49pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 8:16am:
I hope the court sends him to one of the tougher prisons where a certain Big Bad Ben is well known to be a little 'touchy-feely' in the communal showers, and where it's rumoured that it's not even necessary to drop your soap for a little 'horse-play' from Big Bad Ben

personally the fact that he was allowed to sing and jig in the court I think was deplorable..he creeps in like hes a little old man wouldnt harm a fly.. then starts entertaining.... bloody disgraceful, probably thinks they would normally pay me hundreds for this..so much for respect and to turn a sexual case into a party is the pits...will it be ok if we all bring our party piece to court in Britain..

I am sure he isnt mad he knew exactly what he was doing he got away with it for years [thanks to a wife that turned a blind eye to everything] and he thought he was doing no harm.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #124 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:09pm

Lolitas??

Click here.

Quote:
Harris had told the jury on Tuesday that he had been in a relationship with the woman, but that this had not started until she was 18, and that it had been an adult and consensual affair.

He admitted that he might have complimented the girl on her bikini when she was 13.

"What you were saying to [the alleged victim] is, 'You have got a great body'," Ms Wass said.

"I suppose so," Harris replied.

Ms Wass added: "When she was 13?"

Harris answered: "Yes."

The prosecutor added: "And you admired her sexually – that's what that is."

"It did not compute to that in my mind... in hindsight, I suppose it is," Harris said.

How many blokes are there on Australian beaches every weekend looking at 13 year old females who have deliberately chosen to wear bikinis?  Is there not an argument capable of credibility that if you flaunt it, don't be surprised that some bloke looks, and says, "Yeah, nice."  (Please don't try the Muslem bash analogy about meat on offer inviting violence.)  Does that simple act demand that they are sexual predators?

IP Logged

Rhet-Oracle

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:14pm

I thought there had been some kind of mistake originally, guess like everybody else I thought this just wasn't possible but now the truth is out, he disgusts me. I think I expected Saville to turn out to be a piece of #%^*, but Harris is worse, he fooled many people.

I hope he spends his final days in a cell.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #126 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:19pm

Rhet-Oracle wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:14pm:
I thought there had been some kind of mistake originally, guess like everybody else I thought this just wasn't possible but now the truth is out, he disgusts me. I think I expected Saville to turn out to be a piece of #%^*, but Harris is worse, he fooled many people.

With Big Bad Ben ...  Cool

IP Logged

Rhet-Oracle

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:22pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:19pm:

And his "bigger" cousin Jethro.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #128 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:25pm

True Blue... wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 7:32am:
Look at that filthy stinking bastard IAN sticking up for that paedophile...  Angry

what a filthy dirty grub you are... probably a smelly unkept raggity welfare bludging stalker in real life like you stalk this forum...

Theres no suggestion Rolf is a paedophile , not sure where you are getting that from. Provide a link perhaps?
anyway calling names is quite rich since you admitted previously to getting interviewed by the coppers over suspected molestation of boy scouts in your troop.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #129 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:32pm

bump

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #130 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:33pm

Aussie wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:09pm:
How many blokes are there on Australian beaches every weekend looking at 13 year old females who have deliberately chosen to wear bikinis?  Is there not an argument capable of credibility that if you flaunt it, don't be surprised that some bloke looks, and says, "Yeah, nice." 

Are any of them staring, or groping? No.

What goes on in the privacy of their minds is something personal to the individual.

If the prurient interest is not intrusive or distracting to the subjects in any way, then so be it.

IP Logged

Rhet-Oracle

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:34pm

ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:25pm:

Theres no suggestion Rolf is a paedophile , not sure where you are getting that from. Provide a link perhaps?
anyway calling names is quite rich since you admitted previously to getting interviewed by the coppers over suspected molestation of boy scouts in your troop.

I guess he's in Court on trial for nothing then?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #132 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:38pm

Rhet-Oracle wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:22pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:19pm:

And his "bigger" cousin Jethro.

Oh God NO! Not THE 'Jethro' ... the one who suffers from a pinched nerve that gives him a permanent erection like the Washington Monument?

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #133 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:43pm

Rhet-Oracle wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:34pm:
ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:25pm:

I guess he's in Court on trial for nothing then?

hes not on trial for pedophilia. not very switched on are you?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:53pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:33pm:
Aussie wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:09pm:
How many blokes are there on Australian beaches every weekend looking at 13 year old females who have deliberately chosen to wear bikinis?  Is there not an argument capable of credibility that if you flaunt it, don't be surprised that some bloke looks, and says, "Yeah, nice." 

Are any of them staring, or groping? No.

What goes on in the privacy of their minds is something personal to the individual.

If the prurient interest is not intrusive or distracting to the subjects in any way, then so be it.

And if what goes on in the male mind is "Gawd, I'd like to screw that," and nothing more?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95
Send Topic Print