Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 
Send Topic Print
Rolf facing the music (Read 107477 times)
ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Rolf facing the music
Reply #1395 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:03am

cods wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 10:49am:

if naughty girls didnt want an autograph.. would Rolfie babe have been in a position to put his hands on them.. by mistake of course...just a brush a tap.. accident..

come on emma be reasonable..

Is this your opinion Cods or someone elses. Or did you just make it up in an attempt to defame?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1396 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:15am

ian wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:03am:

if naughty girls didnt want an autograph.. would Rolfie babe have been in a position to put his hands on them.. by mistake of course...just a brush a tap.. accident..

Is this your opinion Cods or someone elses. Or did you just make it up in an attempt to defame?

hu hummmmmmmmmmmm just an opinion from reading the mindless excuse that are displayed on here for all to read....

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuum  who did you have in mind for defaming???.....just asking... try to be more up front when you are making these suggestion.. I do not recall mentioning Ian..

and as rolfie babe has already been defamed...its hard to tell who you are referencing.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1397 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:28am

[urlhttp://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1394183442/31][/url]

cods wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 10:45am:
e:
aussie is well known for supporting those who have been found guilty of a CRIME....

You will not find one post of mine where I have done so

Sorry Walter...it seems this has become the current Daniel Morcombe Thread.  Here is some more of the Prosecutor's Address to the Jury:

Click here.

I reckon this bit highlights why there are the ancillary charges of lesser offences.  It is all about whether the Crown have proven an intent to kill, or the commission of an act likely to cause death or grievous bodily harm.

Quote:
Mr Byrne said, if the jury, could not find intent, then they should assess whether Mr Cowan could foresee Daniel's death as a consequence when he grabbed him around the neck to stop him escaping.

He said they could also convict on murder if they assessed an ordinary person who applied for the force around Daniel's neck with sufficient time for him to lose consciousness and die could have foreseen death as a real possibility.

Lots of questions........enough to establish reasonable doubt?

I reckon this will be the nub issue.  The guts of the Crown case is the 'confession' (clearly one made under an obvious inducement) and that the remains were found NEAR to where Cowan said they would be.

There is zero scientific evidence as to cause of death.  All we have is (a) the death and (b) what Cowan said about what happened, which went nowhere near establishing an intent to kill or to do an act likely to cause death or grievous bodily harm.

Angry

I guess having a dead body doesnt prove its dead.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1398 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:29am

dont worry aussie I am now in IGNORE mode.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1399 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:44pm

cods wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:15am:

hu hummmmmmmmmmmm just an opinion from reading the mindless excuse that are displayed on here for all to read....

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuum  who did you have in mind for defaming???.....just asking... try to be more up front when you are making these suggestion.. I do not recall mentioning Ian..

and as rolfie babe has already been defamed...its hard to tell who you are referencing.   

so you lied. No one has made any such statement. How sad that you and Emma feel the need to fabricate statements and defame others in order to make an argument. Shows your personality type Cods. I wonder what you have hidden in your background.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1400 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 1:18pm

ian wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:44pm:

so you lied. No one has made any such statement. How sad that you and Emma feel the need to fabricate statements and defame others in order to make an argument. Shows your personality type Cods. I wonder what you have hidden in your background.

ok what ever turns you on.. not really interested in your opinion...we are poles apart thank god.

we are not here to please people like you...go back to PA if thats what your looking for.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1401 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 7:14pm

Emma wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 9:51pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 8:26pm:
Emma wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 7:12pm:
my point in returning femme fatale comment..  is simply children of 8... or yes,  even 10  or 12 GASP... are hardly femmes fatale... 

you say I go over the top.. well frankly your genaralisations such as these are simply out of space..  Or I should say.. they are really on the nose.

OOOh all the poor adult men you are sympatico with... against all these evil femme fatals..8 yrs and up..!!    you are again.....a much sadder individual than I had originally opined.

Actually the saddest individual in this thread is yourself.

What presumptuous misandrist codswallop. Roll Eyes

Gnat..?  I doubt you have any understanding of the words you use. 

If my understanding only relates to you being a  misandrist of the hairy armpit brigade then I'm not bothered about your interpretation of my knowledge of the words I use ..... if you want it in basic terms you're an obtuse feminazi tw/at.

Have a nice day.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1402 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 8:24pm

cods wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 1:18pm:
ian wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:44pm:

ok what ever turns you on.. not really interested in your opinion...we are poles apart thank god.

we are not here to please people like you...go back to PA if thats what your looking for.
You have been shown to be a liar Cods despite your squirming here. Not only a liar but one of the worst kind, one who doesnt hesitate to defame others with the most despicable of accusations knowing they are false. Yes, we are poles apart. I have ethics and a moral compass.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #1403 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:04pm

How sad that you and Emma feel the need to fabricate statements and defame others in order to make an argument. Shows your personality type Cods.

huh what rubbish.. and Cods and I rarely see eye to eye..   Cheesy

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #1404 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:06pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 7:14pm:
Emma wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 9:51pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 8:26pm:
Emma wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 7:12pm:
my point in returning femme fatale comment..  is simply children of 8... or yes,  even 10  or 12 GASP... are hardly femmes fatale... 

you say I go over the top.. well frankly your genaralisations such as these are simply out of space..  Or I should say.. they are really on the nose.

OOOh all the poor adult men you are sympatico with... against all these evil femme fatals..8 yrs and up..!!    you are again.....a much sadder individual than I had originally opined.

Actually the saddest individual in this thread is yourself.

What presumptuous misandrist codswallop. Roll Eyes

Gnat..?  I doubt you have any understanding of the words you use. 

If my understanding only relates to you being a  misandrist of the hairy armpit brigade then I'm not bothered about your interpretation of my knowledge of the words I use ..... if you want it in basic terms you're an obtuse feminazi tw/at.

Have a nice day.

Nice try but,  you just don't cut the mustard Gnat.
But funny..  Grin so keep it up.  Smiley

You'll need to try harder for that free-flowing monologue tho.

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #1405 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:32pm

What are you referring to exactly.. Cods ? 
that I should be reasonable about..??

Pls explain.

live every day

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1406 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:35pm

Emma wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:04pm:
How sad that you and Emma feel the need to fabricate statements and defame others in order to make an argument. Shows your personality type Cods.

you are both cut from the same cloth I think.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #1407 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:48pm

ian wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:35pm:
Emma wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:04pm:
How sad that you and Emma feel the need to
fabricate statements and defame others in order to make an argument
. Shows your personality type Cods.

you are both cut from the same cloth I think.

Care to elucidate on that IAN..???
Put it up or shut up... ..
so  who have I defamed and fabricated statements about ??

eh??  You said it  .. put it up...  I dare you to stand by your word.. and show me where I have done so, .....

and failure to provide said evidence of your claims  will show us proof of what a hollow man,  what a troll you are.

Come on... put it up. ! BIG MAN.Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1408 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:51pm

cliff richard

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1409 - Aug 10th, 2014 at 7:34am

Emma wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:32pm:

What are you referring to exactly.. Cods ? 
that I should be reasonable about..??

Pls explain.

I was being sarcastic emma...dont take any notice of what some other ding a ling is trying to do.. pulllllllease...some will do and say anything for attention....I prefer to look the other way...and not give them their 5 min...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 
Send Topic Print