Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95
Send Topic Print
Rolf facing the music (Read 107997 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rolf facing the music
Reply #135 - May 29th, 2014 at 6:31pm

Aussie wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:09pm:
How many blokes are there on Australian beaches every weekend looking at 13 year old females who have deliberately chosen to wear bikinis?  Is there not an argument capable of credibility that if you flaunt it, don't be surprised that some bloke looks, and says, "Yeah, nice."  (Please don't try the Muslem bash analogy about meat on offer inviting violence.)  Does that simple act demand that they are sexual predators?

and if those blokes that were looking and thinking went up and told said 13 year old she had a great body and or touched her great body.. he would be in jail wouldnt he???..

13 aussie.. you might approach a 13 year old girl or if you have a 13 year old daughter you might think an older guy leering at her and saying suggestive things was just being nice and saying what agood sort she was

and not mind it at all...

most men I know of would be horrified.

girls of 2  and 3 wear bikinis..little boys wear speedos does that mean they are game for predators..??? Angry Angry.. not in this country unless you are pretty sick.

IP Logged

Rhet-Oracle

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:12pm

ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:43pm:
Rhet-Oracle wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:34pm:
ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:25pm:
True Blue... wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 7:32am:
Look at that filthy stinking bastard IAN sticking up for that paedophile...  Angry

what a filthy dirty grub you are... probably a smelly unkept raggity welfare bludging stalker in real life like you stalk this forum...

harris a filthy dirty pervert by his own admission... he's finished...  Angry
Theres no suggestion Rolf is a paedophile , not sure where you are getting that from. Provide a link perhaps?
anyway calling names is quite rich since you admitted previously to getting interviewed by the coppers over suspected molestation of boy scouts in your troop.

I guess he's in Court on trial for nothing then?

hes not on trial for pedophilia. not very switched on are you?

You answer that then and show me just how "switched on" you are, tell me just what he's being accused of?

Come on Mr Switched On person?  Grin

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:24pm

cods wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 6:31pm:
How many blokes are there on Australian beaches every weekend looking at 13 year old females who have deliberately chosen to wear bikinis?  Is there not an argument capable of credibility that if you flaunt it, don't be surprised that some bloke looks, and says, "Yeah, nice."  (Please don't try the Muslem bash analogy about meat on offer inviting violence.)  Does that simple act demand that they are sexual predators?

and if those blokes that were looking and thinking went up and told said 13 year old she had a great body and or touched her great body.. he would be in jail wouldnt he???..

13 aussie.. you might approach a 13 year old girl or if you have a 13 year old daughter you might think an older guy leering at her and saying suggestive things was just being nice and saying what agood sort she was

girls of 2  and 3 wear bikinis..little boys wear speedos does that mean they are game for predators..??? Angry Angry.. not in this country unless you are pretty sick.

im astounded at how many "males" who don't seem to "GET IT" cods...

its any wonder there's so many sick freaks out there...  Angry

I work with kids and teens on a regular basis... you take them on as your own while that they are in your care.. you look after them and protect them...

you are supposed to be a trusted adult...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #138 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:29pm

Pasta face, Indecent assault

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #139 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:29pm

True Blue... wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 8:24pm:

I work with kids and teens on a regular basis... you take them on as your own while that they are in your care.. you look after them and protect them...

Aaah....Mr Blue.  You mistake my questions designed to get Herbert to focus as being my own personal views.  They are questions tailored to head Herbert into a corner.

IP Logged

fractalign

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:40pm

red baron wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 7:51pm:
I broke the story here on Rolf long, long ago. Got bashed because I said he'd been charged but the link I supplied had said he was. (For the record he wasn't he was under investigation)

My post went ballistic over 15,000 hits, with many here racing to defend Rolf. Well he has been charged and the evidence is stacking up and stacking up.
Not too many defenders out there now I see.

I am so confused, i feel a sense of betrayal, of all the guys to do such a thing i could never in my wildest dreams have imagined that he would be one. I am shocked but at the same time outraged. He is the smiling face of evil.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #141 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:44pm

True Blue... wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 8:24pm:

Methink you doth protest too much Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #142 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:45pm

fractalign wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 8:40pm:
I broke the story here on Rolf long, long ago. Got bashed because I said he'd been charged but the link I supplied had said he was. (For the record he wasn't he was under investigation)

My post went ballistic over 15,000 hits, with many here racing to defend Rolf. Well he has been charged and the evidence is stacking up and stacking up.

I am so confused, i feel a sense of betrayal, of all the guys to do such a thing i could never in my wildest dreams have imagined that he would be one. I am shocked but at the same time outraged. He is the smiling face of evil.

Exactly what thing did he do?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #143 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:24pm

ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 8:45pm:
fractalign wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 8:40pm:

Exactly what thing did he do?

So far we are hearing two vastly different versions of events - apart from the accepted fact that some romping took place.

I recall Billy Connelly on a plane trip with a rising Hollywood star and the young star leaning back and complaining about how worn out he was with these Hollywood women - three a day (hard work that) .... Billy was a bit grumpy over it.... 'young prick' or similar..

Point is that while ever there exists this tendency on the part of women to be attracted to 'strong, successful men' and feel 'validated' in stooping for the football hero etc, they will always sleep with the wrong men....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #144 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:39pm

Any adult male who contemplates/looks at 13 year old girls in any remotely sexual way has problems.

It's sick and predatory but, of course, they think it's ok.  I don't know anyone who would think it is ok.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #145 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:24pm:
[
So far we are hearing two vastly different versions of events - apart from the accepted fact that some romping took place.

Yes, and thats the point. Bit of a rush to judgement in my opinion, Rolf has been convicted of nothing as yet. he is being called a pedophile yet the charges against him are not about sex with children, what he has admitted is an inappropriate relationship with a teenage girl which lasted until she was 29. But the facts dont matter to the tar and pitchfork brigade baying for blood.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #146 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:50pm

Black Orchid wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:39pm:
Any adult male who contemplates/looks at 13 year old girls in any remotely sexual way has problems.

It's sick and predatory but, of course, they think it's ok.  I don't know anyone who would think it is ok.

stupid comment. some 13 year olds look 18. some 18 year olds look 13.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #147 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:57pm

Well, you know the old adage, the bigger you are, the harder you fall......from grace.

And the trouble with anyone that is in that high ivory tower, thinks they are above the law and their popularity gives them some right to act as they want with no retribution.

He was a married man, and all this talk of lusting after a 13 year old when he was 50, and then finally having an affair at 18 with her, means he has made a mockery of his marriage and his wife.

Is that worthy of respect?

But that's not what he is in court for, is it?

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #148 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:59pm

ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:50pm:

Oh absolutely, no question about it in this day and age of push up padded bra's, hair and make up to mimmick looking older.
It wouldn't be anyone's fault for mistakingly thinking a wrong age there!

But......

......RH knew the age of that lass in question.

Therein is the difference.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #149 - May 29th, 2014 at 10:00pm

ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:50pm:

I'd have to back Ian on that one.

One summer in South Carolina, I was lifeguarding (its not as glamorous at all as Baywatch or anything) and I ended up chatting up a girl who I thought would be 18-20 (I was 20).
I asked her out that night but turns out she was 14 and there with her parents.

Shocker, I got out of it pretty quick (given also I was in SC which would probably string me up if I was black,,,) and made my excuses but it really depends on how the girl looks.

Now if someone KNOWS they are 13 - which I assume Rolfie did given he was a family friend - and he ogles her still, I have a problem with that.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95
Send Topic Print