Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 95
Send Topic Print
Rolf facing the music (Read 107963 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Rolf facing the music
Reply #150 - May 29th, 2014 at 10:06pm

ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:50pm:
Black Orchid wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:39pm:
Any adult male who contemplates/looks at 13 year old girls in any remotely sexual way has problems.

It's sick and predatory but, of course, they think it's ok.  I don't know anyone who would think it is ok.

stupid comment. some 13 year olds look 18. some 18 year olds look 13.

Correct Mr Ian.  "BO" must live in some distant place where there are no beaches, and so she has never seen the parade of bikini clad (whatever age) females parade marching up and down inviting sexual interest.  As the Prosecutor put to Rolf yesterday.....the interest cannot be about the fashion which, as she rightly pointed out, is nothing more than three tiny bits of triangular material. 

The other side of that coin is old, stupid "look at me" blokes wearing budgie (non) smugglers to the beach.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #151 - May 29th, 2014 at 10:08pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 10:00pm:
Now if someone KNOWS they are 13 - which I assume Rolfie did given he was a family friend - and he ogles her still, I have a problem with that.

The intent behind my post was in reference to adult males who KNOW the age of the girl in question and I don't mean young adult males.  It's middle aged men who think it is ok to ogle young girls and/or make excuses for it that I have a problem with.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #152 - May 29th, 2014 at 10:19pm

It might come as a surprise that all women/girls don't necessarily wear bikinis to "attract sexual interest".   Shocked

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #153 - May 29th, 2014 at 10:29pm

Black Orchid wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 10:19pm:
It might come as a surprise that all women/girls don't necessarily wear bikinis to "attract sexual interest".   Shocked

Really?  Please explain.

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #154 - May 29th, 2014 at 10:32pm

Aussie wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 10:29pm:
Black Orchid wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 10:19pm:

Really?  Please explain.

Do you think that a thirteen year old is wearing a bikini to attract your interest do you? My my my how the mind of some work...

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #155 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:04pm

Black Orchid wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 10:08pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 10:00pm:
Now if someone KNOWS they are 13 - which I assume Rolfie did given he was a family friend - and he ogles her still, I have a problem with that.

The intent behind my post was in reference to adult males who KNOW the age of the girl in question and I don't mean young adult males.  It's middle aged men who think it is ok to ogle young girls and/or make excuses for it that I have a problem with.

Im glad you clarified that. Basically your original post condemned males for being males. Still,  I would say that if a sexually attractive, developed female paraded in front of me or any other normal male we would look in a sexual way, whether in your eyes that would constitute ogling I dont know. But it would be an entirely natural reaction based on human biology. and I dont really get your comment about young men somehow being given an exemption for "ogling" as opposed to middle aged males. Middle aged men have testosterone in their bodies the same as young men, just less of it. And I have seen plenty of younger women who set out to seduce middle aged men.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #156 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:07pm

of course, how could we be so wrong. Young girls wear skimpy clothing showing off their flesh because they dont want attention, how could we be so stupid. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #157 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:08pm

ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 11:07pm:
of course, how could we be so wrong. Young girls wear skimpy clothing showing off their flesh because they dont want attention, how could we be so stupid. Roll Eyes

Another one displaying the attitude of a sick mind.

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #158 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:27pm

bump

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #159 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:29pm

IQSRLOW wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 11:08pm:
ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 11:07pm:

Another one displaying the attitude of a sick mind.

I understand. To you being  a male heterosexual is sick. But to us male heterosexuals we are acting normally. Do you work in the fashion industry by any chance?

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #160 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:38pm

I'm 100% sure a 13 year old girl who is wearing a bikini is not doing so to attract attention from you, despite your delusions to the contrary.

But it is interesting to note that is what you think they are doing.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #161 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:56pm

bump

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #162 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:58pm

IQSRLOW wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 11:38pm:
I'm 100% sure a 13 year old girl who is wearing a bikini is not doing so to attract attention from you, despite your delusions to the contrary.

But it is interesting to note that is what you think they are doing.

no one stated there was a specific intention to attract attention from any individual. You appear out of your depth in this thread.

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - May 30th, 2014 at 6:45am

Sophia wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:59pm:
ian wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:50pm:
Black Orchid wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:39pm:
Any adult male who contemplates/looks at 13 year old girls in any remotely sexual way has problems.

It's sick and predatory but, of course, they think it's ok.  I don't know anyone who would think it is ok.

stupid comment. some 13 year olds look 18. some 18 year olds look 13.

Oh absolutely, no question about it in this day and age of push up padded bra's, hair and make up to mimmick looking older.
It wouldn't be anyone's fault for mistakingly thinking a wrong age there!

But......

......RH knew the age of that lass in question.

Therein is the difference.

100% right...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #164 - May 30th, 2014 at 8:43am

IQSRLOW wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 10:32pm:
Do you think that a thirteen year old is wearing a bikini to attract your interest do you? My my my how the mind of some work...

They want to 'look good' to their peer group ~ not to 'oldies'.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 95
Send Topic Print