Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95
Send Topic Print
Rolf facing the music (Read 107757 times)
ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Rolf facing the music
Reply #465 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 10:36am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 9:18am:
cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 8:42am:
even oral sex has been mentioned... Shocked Shocked Shocked

This will have Bill Clinton paying more attention to this case.  Cool

Bills got nothing on Rolf, according to whats coming out Rolf appears to be the biggest single sex predator in the history of mankind, doesnt look like he came anywhere near any female woman or child without having a go,. We will have people bringing their pet dogs to court next alleging abuse.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #466 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 11:42am

cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 9:28am:
I am sure some find it funny you find child abuse funny..and think you are witty.. sorry but your not..

I don't think there's anything wrong with adding a bit of humour. It's an under-exploited tool for dealing with difficult situations.

On the balance of evidence given, I'd say it's about a 65/35 probability that Rolf has at least overstepped the mark with a girl/girls not of legal age. I'd also reckon it's about a 90% chance that he was nowhere near the monster that the prosecution is trying to portray.
It will be a difficult decision for the jury either way, but the lack of hard evidence gives cause for doubt.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #467 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 12:35pm

I am sure some find it funny you find child abuse funny..and think you are witty.. sorry but your not..

I apologise.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #468 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 12:40pm

ian wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 10:36am:

Bills got nothing on Rolf, according to whats coming out Rolf appears to be the biggest single sex predator in the history of mankind, doesnt look like he came anywhere near any female woman or child without having a go,. We will have people bringing their pet dogs to court next alleging abuse.

Grin Grin Grin

Don't let Cods hear you say that.

Maybe Monica Lewinsky can reignite her media career by turning up to court with her stained blue dress?

And what about ... "Tie me kangaroo down, sport ... " ... ? I'll bet Skippy could tell the court a thing or two.

(Sorry in advance, cods.  Embarrassed)

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #469 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 1:34pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 12:40pm:
ian wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 10:36am:

Grin Grin Grin

Don't let Cods hear you say that.

Maybe Monica Lewinsky can reignite her media career by turning up to court with her stained blue dress?

And what about ... "Tie me kangaroo down, sport ... " ... ? I'll bet Skippy could tell the court a thing or two.

(Sorry in advance, cods.  Embarrassed)

I did not have sexual relations with that man, Mr Harris. Lips Sealed

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #470 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 1:56pm

Maybe the prosecution should hang a few pics in front of Rolf's face in pursuit of hard evidence  Grin

..no apologies to Cods
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2014 at 5:47pm by Amadd »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #471 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 5:59pm

Amadd wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 11:42am:

I don't think there's anything wrong with adding a bit of humour. It's an under-exploited tool for dealing with difficult situations.

On the balance of evidence given, I'd say it's about a 65/35 probability that Rolf has at least overstepped the mark with a girl/girls not of legal age. I'd also reckon it's about a 90% chance that he was nowhere near the monster that the prosecution is trying to portray.
It will be a difficult decision for the jury either way, but the lack of hard evidence gives cause for doubt.

its only the males on here though have you noticed??...perhaps they have a few dark secrets of their own who knows..

what do you call a monster..

if he just let his hands rove over her body the fact she was a child shouldnt matter...

is that what you think??...

just what sort of HARD EVIDENCE do you guys have in mind.. when a child is involved and that child has since grown up and found the courage to speak out????

what sort of HARD EVIDENCE should that child have had....to prove a dirty old man thought it was his right to run his hand over her body???..

I am just interested and this has come up before regarding evidence in cases of child sexual abuse

perhaps you can tell me what evidence was/is being produced at the Royal into child abuse...

I am scratching my head to think of something

to think what would sway the judge in the  "Court of Amadd".. thats all

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #472 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 6:11pm

cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 5:59pm:

its only the males on here though have you noticed??...perhaps they have a few dark secrets of their own who knows..

if he just let his hands rove over her body the fact she was a child shouldnt matter...

just what sort of HARD EVIDENCE do you guys have in mind.. when a child is involved and that child has since grown up and found the courage to speak out????

what sort of HARD EVIDENCE should that child have had....to prove a dirty old man thought it was his right to run his hand over her body???..

I am just interested and this has come up before regarding evidence in cases of child sexual abuse

perhaps you can tell me what evidence was/is being produced at the Royal into child abuse...

So if a women says "that man touched me as a child 30 years ago" we should just take her word for it and lock the man up? No evidence needed. If a women says a man harmed her then it must be true.

I hope you never have, or never will, sit on a jury. 

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #473 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 7:07pm

I hope you all got my joke about the pet dogs. rolf , rolf !!

IP Logged

Sparky
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #474 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 7:10pm

ian wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 7:07pm:
I hope you all got my joke about the pet dogs. rolf , rolf !!
I didn't know you were into bestiality. I thought you like kids.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #475 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 7:18pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 5:59pm:

So if a women says "that man touched me as a child 30 years ago" we should just take her word for it and lock the man up? No evidence needed. If a women says a man harmed her then it must be true.

I hope you never have, or never will, sit on a jury. 

so what evidence are you looking for???

as I have already said... its his word against hers..isnt that always the case...

yet some keep calling for evidence.. I am just curious to know what sort of evidence they or you would claim is reasonable evidence..

thats all..

or are you saying.. any child that is molested..has to go to the police on the spot.. or never mention it again...

which of course gives most touchy feely men free reign..

he knows he can do anything

a bit strange..

have you seen any evidence in this case????...

and has Rolf been given a right of reply and deny???....

you are the one making accusations.. I am just asking what evidence would satisfy amadd.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #476 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 7:30pm

cods...think about it.  is there any evidence at all which supports what either the women say or what Harris says?  Does it not all come down to her word against his, and would you be happy to see yourself convicted of abusing a male child when he was 13 when that child only ever raised any complaint until many years later, or even if they made the complaint immediately.

He says you did.  You know you did not.  You get charged.  All you can do is sit in a witness box and say, "I did not do that."

Would you expect that the word of just one other person had greater weight than your own, especially when your freedom was at stake?  Would you hope that the system would not put your freedom in jeopardy on the word of just one person?

In fact, it does.....corroboration.  Google it.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #477 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 8:09pm

Give it a rest guys, the facts are out there. The summing up has been delayed due to illness of The Crown Prosecutor and will continue on Monday.

Let's all take a deep breath and see what the jury thinks about it.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #478 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 8:18pm

skippy. wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 1:34pm:
I did not have sexual relations with that man, Mr Harris. Lips Sealed

Grin

Lies ... little white (house) lies ...

You still rue the day you hopped into bed with him, don't you?  Cool

As for what the jury says ~ it's gone WAY past that. A jury decision is hardly relevant.

We've been hearing the evidence and the various witness reports, and there's no doubt in the public's mind that Rolf Harris has been a serial groper and sexual pest throughout his career.

« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2014 at 8:24pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #479 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 8:28pm

red baron wrote on Jun 12th, 2014 at 8:09pm:
Give it a rest guys, the facts are out there. The summing up has been delayed due to illness of The Crown Prosecutor and will continue on Monday.

Let's all take a deep breath and see what the jury thinks about it.

Aah...the sotto, wannabe rational and 'accurate' voice of Mr Baron after taking a deep breath.

Wrong Mr Baron.  Click here.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95
Send Topic Print