Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 95
Send Topic Print
Rolf facing the music (Read 107672 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Rolf facing the music
Reply #555 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:21pm

bump

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #556 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:21pm

bump

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #557 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:22pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:11pm:
Don't forget the same Ding Dong Thatcher government cut pension rates for WWII veterans....

I'm not too sure WW2 veterans should get any more than others for the Retirement Pension.

It's a controversial point I know, but an awful lot of civilians have spent a lifetime in the worst sort of occupations.

Down in the mines; factory work; shift work; dangerous occupations such as firemen, Rescue Service people, the riot police, school teachers  Cool, electricians, roofers, pink batts installers, bridge painters, stand up comedians  Cool, war correspondents, scaffolders, tall building constructors, prostitutes ... etc etc.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #558 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 5:49pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:33pm:
cods wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:11pm:
  ... it was horrible filthy full of blacks..who worked there ...

... the London underground was all black. sorry if that sounds racist but its true..

It's when it becomes an infestation that the locals become a little antsy about it.

It's now official that London has more Darkies in it than white Brits or white immigrants.

Gone to hell in a basket. Destroyed forever.

And still, incredibly, there is not one English underground cell that's been formed to bring to summary justice the politicians who brought about this situation.

The UK had idiots in power who sent soldiers to die across the world in the Falklands to 'save it for Britain', with meanwhile the capital city was in the process of being flooded by blacks and Muslims.

but when anyone did speak up they are called racist...so they shut up..funny how Gandhi was never accuse of being racist...and when he won they all ended up in Britain..more Sari's walking around there than in Bombay I would suss...

I dont mind really anybody moving anywhere.. but if you are going to start a new life in a new country at least live like the locals do...we probably have a few here that get their welfare cheque and send half of it back to the old country...I dont agree with that at all..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #559 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 5:54pm

cods wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 5:49pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:33pm:
cods wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:11pm:
  ... it was horrible filthy full of blacks..who worked there ...

... the London underground was all black. sorry if that sounds racist but its true..

It's when it becomes an infestation that the locals become a little antsy about it.

It's now official that London has more Darkies in it than white Brits or white immigrants.

Gone to hell in a basket. Destroyed forever.

And still, incredibly, there is not one English underground cell that's been formed to bring to summary justice the politicians who brought about this situation.

The UK had idiots in power who sent soldiers to die across the world in the Falklands to 'save it for Britain', with meanwhile the capital city was in the process of being flooded by blacks and Muslims.

but when anyone did speak up they are called racist...so they shut up..funny how Gandhi was never accuse of being racist...and when he won they all ended up in Britain..more Sari's walking around there than in Bombay I would suss...

I dont mind really anybody moving anywhere.. but if you are going to start a new life in a new country at least live like the locals do...we probably have a few here that get their welfare cheque and send half of it back to the old country...I dont agree with that at all..

In what way are they not living like the locals do?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #560 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 6:11pm

cods wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 5:49pm:
...we probably have a few here that get their welfare cheque and send half of it back to the old country...I dont agree with that at all..

It's a no-brainer.

Angela Merkel became annoyed that so many of the 'German'-Turks were sending half their wages 'home' ~ for decades.

I saw a Canadian version of 'Undercover Boss' on TV the other day, and when the boss fronted up to one of his huge Holiday Resorts to join the cleaning crew ~ every last one of these women was from India ... still with their heavy accents.

I was desperately looking for at least the one token Canadian, but not a single one did I espy.

And I immediately thought ~ why are these recent Indian migrants taking all of these menial jobs, instead of at least some of the positions being given to the local indigenous people ~ or white or black Canadians?

I'll guarantee millions in Canada watching that show thought exactly what I had thought.

It's that sort of discrimination against the locals that gets 'rightwing fascist bigots' like me a tad upset.

And I've noticed we have the same phenomenon here in the railways cleaning services, and the hotels cleaning services, and airport cleaning services, etc ... ALL Filipino women, Greeks, Pacific Islanders ...

Whatever happened to racial discrimination in the workplace?

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #561 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 11:03pm

so people .. this all comes down to social mores and customs...  Grin

sorry.. uh ahem ......

isn't that always the case..??  whether its Nigerian Govt soldiers not trying too hard to find the stolen schoolgirls..?? 

uh  ,, any news on THAT ??  by the way?? hmm..??
Last I heard a 'couple' more of the children had escaped...  ??

And NOW dear friends we have ISIS..?  Re-arranging  the Middle East ?

Mass  hysteria..? No it is a true clash of RELIGIONS! No big surprise there eh.? 
What will happen now.?

Rolf becomes totally un-newsworthy  ...

live every day

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #562 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 12:53am

Harris known as "The Octopus"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rolf-harris-trial-recap-updates-3639262

..and also, if you noticed..
Quote:
The dates on the charge regarding the teen groped at a celebrity game event in Cambridge have been amended to cover 1975-1979, instead of just 1975/76.

..would that change the age of the alleged victim?

Did Rolf lie about remembering that he was at Cambridge university campus, which is akin to a small city, or did the alleged victim lie about her age when she knew Rolf was in attendance?

..and also
Quote:
The witness says Harris would burst into song at random and make funny noises.

Would that disagree with Rolf trying to "sing his way out of trouble if that's just what he does randomly"?

I ask you witch hunters, is there any reasonable doubt present here?  Cheesy

Quote:
Cross examining Ms Charles, the prosecution asks for her reaction to learning Harris had a fling with his daughter's childhood friend.

She says it was sad.

Ms Wass QC suggests the witness never saw Harris' sexual side, and says there's another side to this lovely cuddly man.

A fling! Really? 16 yrs. is called a fling?
I thought it was a domineering sexual grooming for gynecological sex from the age of 13  Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2014 at 2:24am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #563 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 7:13am

Emma wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 11:03pm:
so people .. this all comes down to social mores and customs...  Grin

sorry.. uh ahem ......

isn't that always the case..??  whether its Nigerian Govt soldiers not trying too hard to find the stolen schoolgirls..?? 

uh  ,, any news on THAT ??  by the way?? hmm..??
Last I heard a 'couple' more of the children had escaped...  ??

Mass  hysteria..? No it is a true clash of RELIGIONS! No big surprise there eh.? 
What will happen now.?

any idea what we can do about the items above??????..

what can we say??? what can we offer????..

if I had the magic wand I would use it for sure..

as you know we the West went in to change a nation... and look what happened...

so whats your point of bringing up the middle east and Africa

who from where I sit.. take no bloody notice of anyone...

at least talking about the Harris case.. we can see our law in action....or not...

this is the Rolf Harris thread after all.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #564 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 7:44am

emma ... Quote:

Amadd wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 12:53am:

"Rolf becomes totally un-newsworthy" ~ my ASS!

The ISIS insurgent militias have been spreading themselves across Syria and Iraq like an octopus on the move ... probing soft spots ... groping their way into new territory ... exploring forbidden places ... daring to feel their way around the next corner ...

Rolfy-baby is there in spirit if not in body.

"Totally un-newsworthy" ~ my ISIS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #565 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 9:38am

do you think ISIS will arrive in OZ?...

sounds reasonable no one is allowed to stop them..

in case.........I have forgotten what the reason is we are not allowed to interfere..

leave it for the UN... the mighty fix all UN>. Wink

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #566 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 12:02pm

Amadd wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 12:53am:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rolf-harris-trial-recap-updates-3639262

..and also, if you noticed..
Quote:
The dates on the charge regarding the teen groped at a celebrity game event in Cambridge have been amended to cover 1975-1979, instead of just 1975/76.

..would that change the age of the alleged victim?

Did Rolf lie about remembering that he was at Cambridge university campus, which is akin to a small city, or did the alleged victim lie about her age when she knew Rolf was in attendance?

..and also
Quote:
The witness says Harris would burst into song at random and make funny noises.

Would that disagree with Rolf trying to "sing his way out of trouble if that's just what he does randomly"?

I ask you witch hunters, is there any reasonable doubt present here?  Cheesy

Quote:
Cross examining Ms Charles, the prosecution asks for her reaction to learning Harris had a fling with his daughter's childhood friend.

She says it was sad.

Ms Wass QC suggests the witness never saw Harris' sexual side, and says there's another side to this lovely cuddly man.

A fling! Really? 16 yrs. is called a fling?
I thought it was a domineering sexual grooming for gynecological sex from the age of 13  Grin

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #567 - Jun 16th, 2014 at 12:59am

Hil.f'n.arious Amadd ..NOT.  But methinks you GOT IT RIGHT THERE.

live every day

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #568 - Jun 16th, 2014 at 1:05am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:22pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:11pm:
Don't forget the same Ding Dong Thatcher government cut pension rates for WWII veterans....

I'm not too sure WW2 veterans should get any more than others for the Retirement Pension.

It's a controversial point I know, but an awful lot of civilians have spent a lifetime in the worst sort of occupations.

Down in the mines; factory work; shift work; dangerous occupations such as firemen, Rescue Service people, the riot police, school teachers  Cool, electricians, roofers, pink batts installers, bridge painters, stand up comedians  Cool, war correspondents, scaffolders, tall building constructors, prostitutes ... etc etc.

Yeah - but this guy had been a tankie and had lost both legs - the guy they interviewed over it - a Cockney or similar - sort of shrugged and said 'Yer just go'a assept it.'  Maybe it was because he's a Londerner...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #569 - Jun 16th, 2014 at 2:21am

Emma wrote on Jun 16th, 2014 at 12:59am:

Hil.f'n.arious Amadd ..NOT.  But methinks you GOT IT RIGHT THERE.

Prosecutor's words...haha.

Did you bother to even read the transcript?

Methinks nup  Grin

It's in the link in case you didn't get it..would you like me to open the door for you?
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2014 at 2:31am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 95
Send Topic Print