Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 95
Send Topic Print
Rolf facing the music (Read 107626 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rolf facing the music
Reply #615 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 9:02am

Amadd wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 12:34am:
They dictate no genuine affection between us plebs, that they do.
In time you will realize it.

I don't know if you can fathom it, but somehow, a 15yr old male having his todge tickled by an 18yr old female is now more of a crime than blowing off the arms and legs of innocent kids. How tha hell did that happen?

dear amadd... we dont blow off arms and legs in this country...and as far as I know they dont do that in England either where this case is being heard....and I cant see it becoming the norm here or there any time soon.. Angry Angry try sticking to the thread topic it helps...

anyone touching a young male should and I trust would be dealt with by the courts in this country...

maybe you should keep up to date with the Royal Comm into child  sexual assault ..and you will see that an awful lot of male children.. did not in fact enjoy any of it.. Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #616 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 9:06am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 7:53am:
I don't know if you can fathom it, but somehow, a 15yr old male having his todge tickled by an 18yr old female is now more of a crime than blowing off the arms and legs of innocent kids. How tha hell did that happen?

It happened when the homosexuals took over the reins of power.

They don't want school teachers, bar maids, milk maids, maids in the shades and other breasted human beans to encourage young boys away from focussing on anal-sex as a preferred means of getting their cocks and rocks off.

um pretty crude but to the point having watched a documentary on it in Afghanistan dancing boys I think it was called.. it was shattering.. absolutely disgusting...just thinking about it makes me ill...to think this is how it is today...and they think its A>OK.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #617 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 10:08am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 3:56am:
[
Rubbish - how can they put such an old man who can hardly walk in jail?
Old people and the disabled go to jail all the time.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #618 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 10:10am

cods wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 9:02am:
They dictate no genuine affection between us plebs, that they do.
In time you will realize it.

dear amadd... we dont blow off arms and legs in this country...and as far as I know they dont do that in England either where this case is being heard....and I cant see it becoming the norm here or there any time soon.. Angry Angry try sticking to the thread topic it helps...

anyone touching a young male should and I trust would be dealt with by the courts in this country...

maybe you should keep up to date with the Royal Comm into child  sexual assault ..and you will see that an awful lot of male children.. did not in fact enjoy any of it.. Angry
Yet again you demonstrate you do not know what child abuse is.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #619 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 10:26am

Emma wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 9:53pm:
a mixed message,  at best Amadd.

Ok. Mixed message because I'm talking about mixed results.
Parents should be more diligent or "switched on" to realise when there's something going on with their child and get it dealt with immediately without resorting to throwing the baby out with the bathwater..

Maybe Bill Burr explains it better.
I wish I could find the rest of this segment..I found it funny (coz it's true as Homer would say). Some won't.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #620 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 10:54am

ian wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 10:10am:
Yet again you demonstrate you do not know what child abuse is.

anyone that lays a hand on a child that is inappropriate

in my book.... its child abuse..

what is your version of child abuse.?

only when they have had their scull crushed in.?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #621 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 11:03am

Amadd wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 10:26am:
Emma wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 9:53pm:
a mixed message,  at best Amadd.

Ok. Mixed message because I'm talking about mixed results.
Parents should be more diligent or "switched on" to realise when there's something going on with their child and get it dealt with immediately without resorting to throwing the baby out with the bathwater..

Maybe Bill Burr explains it better.
I wish I could find the rest of this segment..I found it funny (coz it's true as Homer would say). Some won't.

amadd Rolf hasnt been charged with paedophilia...

maybe you are not a parent... if you think parents are glued to their children 24/7 until they are 18... I have news for you?..

what a stupid thing to say... more diligent..

did anyone know they should never allow their children within arms length of Rolf when he was entertaining their children??????????..

or would it be better if taking children to see Santa from now on they cannot sit on his lap...because after all ... all males are suspect....because thats the only way parents can be diligent...and protect their kids..

its interesting you are now holding the parents responsible for their children being touched up.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

no child would be hurt or run over or disappear if all parents had two sets of eyes and arms...

sadly that isnt the case...

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #622 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 11:16am

"Rubbish - how can they put such an old man who can hardly walk in jail?"

After looking at his August 2013 performances on Youtube I'd not say he can hardly walk Bobby.

If he is found guilty of any or all the charges, I'll be mighty surprised if he spends any time in jail.....not least of all because of caring duties associated with his arthritically frail wife. I'd imagine that would be a focus of sentencing submissions if it comes down to that.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #623 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 12:20pm

cods wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 9:06am:
um pretty crude but to the point having watched a documentary on it in Afghanistan dancing boys I think it was called.. it was shattering.. absolutely disgusting...just thinking about it makes me ill...to think this is how it is today...and they think its A>OK.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Come on cods! Get with the program! It's called 'multiculturalism'. I hope you're not a bigot and a zeenophobe.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #624 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 12:26pm

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #625 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 1:33pm

Quote:
dear amadd... we dont blow off arms and legs in this country...and as far as I know they dont do that in England either

Well if you listen to Tony Blair we don't, but we do.

Quote:

I wasn't quite aware that one of the charges was a 7 or 8 yr old. Another 11. Yes that's peadophilia

Quote:
maybe you are not a parent... if you think parents are glued to their children 24/7 until they are 18... I have news for you?..

Yes more diligent at being aware and educating children to talk about it immediately nomatter what the abuser tells them. Otherwise you end up in a situation like this where he has allegedly continued this behaviour and evidence is scant.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #626 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 6:10pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 12:20pm:
cods wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 9:06am:

Come on cods! Get with the program! It's called 'multiculturalism'. I hope you're not a bigot and a zeenophobe.

I know and we have Grassby to thank for it...another brain drop idea.... people should live like we do.. and it stands to reason they bring all their bile with them as well.. even pass it on to the children that are born here..its wrong wrong wrong..but now they will call me a racists.. and I could not careless if thats what I am then... tough...

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #627 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 6:15pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 7:47am:
I don't think they'll put him in jail. I believe that the punishment of the trial is sufficient (if found guilty).

You have to remember when these alleged events took place. Back then the fondling of young girls was commonplace, it was swept under the carpet, not to be spoken about......men did it, men got away with it, that's just how it was.

I've asked women if they were 'touched inappropriately' when they were young. Surprisingly, many were, usually by frisky old uncles or their friends daddy. It's just something that happened, they learn to live with it, simply because it would be more trouble to prosecute after such a long time, and they also believe that no one would believe them anyway.

Right or wrong? Who knows?

I know  ..Pansi.... 

I was one of those 'touched inappropriately'.
( to keep it nice) , 
Not by an uncle or a daddy...  by a fat bastard who ran a milk bar,  when I was about six yrs old.   It was on the way to and from school on my bicycle. I never knew his name.

I won't go into details.....   but I DIDN'T understand what was happening  at first. But it was soon clear it was wrong.. not right,  so I said I had to go ..Mum's waiting for me ....
Then I left, without fuss,  as quickly as possible.

He let me go.. no doubt hoping I'd come back.. 

Never went there again... and didn't tell anyone about it for at least 18 mths...  then it was my Mum.  What could she do then...??  I never even knew about 'prosecuting '   ...  what should I have done then.???

No doubt you'll all have opinions... 

I actually chose to forget about it... and it was sometime in my late twenties when I remembered it again..and it explained to me why I have a creeping horror of obese men.!!

« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2014 at 6:22pm by Emma »  

live every day

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #628 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 6:36pm

Amadd wrote on Jun 19th, 2014 at 1:33pm:
Quote:
dear amadd... we dont blow off arms and legs in this country...and as far as I know they dont do that in England either

Well if you listen to Tony Blair we don't, but we do.

I really do not understand why you are talking about that at all?

Quote:

I wasn't quite aware that one of the charges was a 7 or 8 yr old. Another 11. Yes that's peadophilia

well I havent heard that bit...the girls I thought were 13/14..

Quote:

Yes more diligent at being aware and educating children to talk about it immediately nomatter what the abuser tells them. Otherwise you end up in a situation like this where he has allegedly continued this behaviour and evidence is scant.

so at what AGE would you have parents warm their children..... you do realise that things we have to tell kids.. stranger danger... can be very frightening to them... so do you have an age in mind??..you are basically saying if these women who were children at the time of the happening...its their parents fault and not Rolfs....

so what do you think Rolfs parents should have told him when he was growing up???>.

do you think its ok for all parents to tell their boys at a young age ... what and who they can touch inappropriately??......

do we turn girls off their dads...or uncles...because these persons are well know for taking advantage of their children???...

where would you draw the line amadd??...

I am one of these people who think adults should know a little more than children...if you read emma peel experience you will find that a child doesnt always realise what is happening.at the time....but the adult does... Angry

in this case its Rolf.. and he would have got some enjoyment out of doing what its claimed he did.....is that ok with you???????..

because the parents didnt bring their girls up properly. to not go near dirty old men.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #629 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 6:49pm

The Jury are about to retire, almost time for Rolf to walk that long, last, lonely road of infamy.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 95
Send Topic Print