Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95
Send Topic Print
Rolf facing the music (Read 107562 times)
austranger
Gold Member

Opinionated Sod

adelaide
Re: Rolf facing the music
Reply #720 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 2:51am

Don't get me wrong, personally I reckon RH is as guilty as hell, but I'm only going by the media reports, and a gut feeling, which I happen to trust.
I have a daughter so that does tend to make me a little prejudiced, but I also have a space-cadet sister ( we call her that for MANY reasons, this is but one of those many) who claims to have been molested, but I know for a FACT that some of her allegations are total b/s, I was there FFS, and the one she accuses WAS NOT. He died long ago, and she never voiced her accusations until he was beyond defending himself, and even when confronted by my and others knowledge she insists on her version of events, even claiming abuse during a period of several years when he wasn't even in the flamin' country! OK, she's only one fruitcake, and even though there's bound to be others, that does not detract for a moment from the veracity of any other accusers, it merely highlights the fact that accusations are NOT proof, which is the way it's all going at the moment unfortunately.
I dread to think how many innocent men have had their lives destroyed and are doing time on the unsupported word of vindictive or delusional females, there's bound to be some, no-one can deny that.

Any day with a smile in it is a good day

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #721 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 3:59am

Sex Pistol's Johnny Rotten Warns About Jimmy Savile, But Was Cut By the BBC

Published on Jun 27, 2014
By http://www.GnosticWarrior.com - In the video below, the Sex Pistols ex-lead singer John Lydon, aka Johnny Rotten, was interviewed by the BBC in late 1978. In the video Johnny Lyndon said he would like make a movie and kill about 200 people. One of the people he names is Jimmy Savile.

Rotten said, "I'd like to kill Jimmy Savile. I think he's a hypocrite and I think he is into all kinds of seediness. They all know that, but we are not allowed to talk about it. I know some rumors. I bet none of this will be allowed out."

Of course it takes a punk rocker such as Johnny Rotten to tell the truth and world about a crazed child predator that raped countless children over the years. This video below proves how the media is bought off, and many people who witness or know about these child crimes are simply weak pathetic souless pieces of human poo who have sold their souls for a paycheck or place in our sick society.
Category
Education

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #722 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 4:04am

many blessings

it seems johnny was not so rotten

and all the baptised well to do types

are in up to , but not limited to

their necks in it , this

continues to be

......exposed

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #723 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 7:16am

Aussie wrote on Jun 27th, 2014 at 5:00pm:
Sir Saville was quite the charmer!  Who did the due diligence at Buckingham Palace?   I reckon the claim of necrophilia is weak.  How the hell is that proven?  But, it seems Sir Jimmy was a very nasty bastard.

Click here.

why bring this guy into it????... what he did and got away with has nothing to do with this case at all....you are bringing in all sorts of red herrings to back up what you always try to do.. its a miscarriage of justice....there are 4 women in this case but there were many more who came forward and ten more who were witness'...

who claimed Rolf fondled them in very inappropriate ways in most cases when they were children.....

.some seem to think those children should have kept evidence to show when they were old enough to bring charges... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

now you think each case should have been held separately even though they are almost identical and virtually say this person had a problem with keeping his hands off children...

where as if each was dealt singularly   it would/could be assessed as being a one off....and therefore a mistake on his part or a misunderstanding on the childs part,

even adults have claimed his hands wandered over their bodies...but wandering hands were not an issue years ago for adults...

to me its like the Royal into child abuse.....no matter what it was how small it was

IT WAS WRONG..

and those that are found guilty should pay for it..... each and every person is being heard...and thats whats important..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #724 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 7:24am

austranger wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 2:51am:
Don't get me wrong, personally I reckon RH is as guilty as hell, but I'm only going by the media reports, and a gut feeling, which I happen to trust.
I have a daughter so that does tend to make me a little prejudiced, but I also have a space-cadet sister ( we call her that for MANY reasons, this is but one of those many) who claims to have been molested, but I know for a FACT that some of her allegations are total b/s, I was there for goodness sake, and the one she accuses WAS NOT. He died long ago, and she never voiced her accusations until he was beyond defending himself, and even when confronted by my and others knowledge she insists on her version of events, even claiming abuse during a period of several years when he wasn't even in the flamin' country! OK, she's only one fruitcake, and even though there's bound to be others, that does not detract for a moment from the veracity of any other accusers, it merely highlights the fact that accusations are NOT proof, which is the way it's all going at the moment unfortunately.
I dread to think how many innocent men have had their lives destroyed and are doing time on the unsupported word of vindictive or delusional females, there's bound to be some, no-one can deny that.

of course thats true...we all know that inf act some women have been charged with doing that...and rightly so.....again what PROOF can one produce??...seedy guys do it so well ...

so can we assume then.. that this type of thing should never go to court..

a/...some women have lied

b/... there is no evidence or witness to said assault..

c/.. everyone is innocent until PROVEN otherwise.without cold evidence... no PROOF>

can anyone tell me what evidence has been shown at the Royal Commission in to child abuse????????????

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #725 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 8:33am

Interestingly, this came up on the tele when I was down the gym this morning, the gym instructor (female 38 years old) asked me what I thought. I said he most likely did some fondling and other gross stuff but hey! lucky the girls who were not touched up a bit at the time. Some girls would have told someone (mother or older sister) and the stock answer was to suck it up and keep away from dirty old men.

I then said to her, you are from a later era than me, it wouldn't have been as prevalent in your day. She said "wan't to bet" out of 15 of her school friends that she has kept in touch with, all but three were touched inappropriately (mostly by someone known to them). Imagine if all those incidences were to front court, the courts would be blocked for years and what's the point in the end? Mostly one off incidences where the victim knew to keep their distance from troublesome adults.

She said all we can do is educate our kids so that they may escape it. I agree. I used to go through all sorts of scenarios with my kids when they were young. What would you do if...............

Who would go the police back then if someone touched their kids up? Who would go to the police now if the same thing happened? I think most people are loathe to make a fuss, especially knowing the outcome might not be worth the trouble. Don't get me wrong, serious molestation and rape should always be reported, but is there an invisible line?

I'm starting to think that in Rolf's case, the media are blowing it out of proportion to the alleged crime. He's the scapegoat.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #726 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 8:49am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 8:33am:
Interestingly, this came up on the tele when I was down the gym this morning, the gym instructor (female 38 years old) asked me what I thought. I said he most likely did some fondling and other gross stuff but hey! lucky the girls who were not touched up a bit at the time. Some girls would have told someone (mother or older sister) and the stock answer was to suck it up and keep away from dirty old men.

I then said to her, you are from a later era than me, it wouldn't have been as prevalent in your day. She said "wan't to bet" out of 15 of her school friends that she has kept in touch with, all but three were touched inappropriately (mostly by someone known to them). Imagine if all those incidences were to front court, the courts would be blocked for years and what's the point in the end? Mostly one off incidences where the victim knew to keep their distance from troublesome adults.

She said all we can do is educate our kids so that they may escape it. I agree. I used to go through all sorts of scenarios with my kids when they were young. What would you do if...............

Who would go the police back then if someone touched their kids up? Who would go to the police now if the same thing happened? I think most people are loathe to make a fuss, especially knowing the outcome might not be worth the trouble. Don't get me wrong, serious molestation and rape should always be reported, but is there an invisible line?

I'm starting to think that in Rolf's case, the media are blowing it out of proportion to the alleged crime. He's the scapegoat.

you dont think thats going too far.?? a scapegoat is usually someone who pays for someone elses mistakes......

if the person telling you about her friends.. were they all touched up by the same person????.

this is the point here...Rolf isnt being tasked with what someone else did.......its what he is reported to have done.....many many times...for all we know is still having trouble...both his hands are held tightly when he walks in and out of the court... Roll Eyes.. it ias sad for sure but I have read where men in their 80s have been charged with assaulting a child..it isnt something we should pretend "oh it happens all the time... why bother"...

if people dont speak up.. then of course it goes unchecked...maybe you should have asked your trainer.... why havent they gone to court with it and had these men exposed??..

it is a crime...and these men go on to do it to others...lets just say one of the men was a sports teacher and her daughter was now in his class....but because of the silence no one knows what he does......would she be happy about that????????????... would you pansi...its ok to warn your children... but adults are bigger and faster than any child...if warning made all the difference we wouldnt have any child abuse would we???

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #727 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 8:53am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 8:33am:

Nonsense.

It's this kind of defensive thinking on behalf of these creeps that had Jimmy Savile laughing all the way to the Children's Wards.

What I'd like to see is a witch-hunt of every bastard who protected Jimmy Savile during all his years as a rampaging paedophile in a score of hospitals and at the television studios.

Hunt them all down and arraign them before a court for stiff sentencing.

Doctors, nurses, hospital staff, BBC management ... get them all brought in to face their just desserts.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #728 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 9:24am

I thought this trial had ended - what's the verdict?  Anyone?

Also - I always thought Jimmy Saville looked rather strange.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #729 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 9:36am

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 8:49am:
if people dont speak up.. then of course it goes unchecked...maybe you should have asked your trainer.... why havent they gone to court with it and had these men exposed??..

it is a crime...and these men go on to do it to others...lets just say one of the men was a sports teacher and her daughter was now in his class....but because of the silence no one knows what he does......would she be happy about that????????????... would you pansi...its ok to warn your children... but adults are bigger and faster than any child...if warning made all the difference we wouldnt have any child abuse would we???

It's all good and well in theory, but not practical. Most cases wouldn't even get to court, only high profile cases seem to be taken seriously.

These women probably wouldn't even know the name of their abusers, if it was the ice cream man or the local preacher, it happened decades ago, people move on, they get married, have their own families, they put it behind them although it's probably always somewhere at the back of their mind. If it was a family member people don't want to be the cause of family trouble. I really think it has to be tackled at the time or left to disappear into history.

I would definitely presume that most of the offenders were repeat fiddlers, they would hardly just target one kid.

Nah....let sleeping dogs lie, I say. Too little proof and way too late to take action. Look at some of the alleged victims of Harris, they went through hell on the witness stand, called all sorts of liars. Do you think everyone wants to put themselves through that?

People are starting to speak up these days which is a good thing, no one should get away with kiddy fiddling, no one.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #730 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 9:51am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 9:36am:
..would she be happy about that????????????... would you pansi...its ok to warn your children... but adults are bigger and faster than any child...if warning made all the difference we wouldnt have any child abuse would we???

It's all good and well in theory, but not practical. Most cases wouldn't even get to court, only high profile cases seem to be taken seriously.

These women probably wouldn't even know the name of their abusers, if it was the ice cream man or the local preacher, it happened decades ago, people move on, they get married, have their own families, they put it behind them although it's probably always somewhere at the back of their mind. If it was a family member people don't want to be the cause of family trouble. I really think it has to be tackled at the time or left to disappear into history.

I would definitely presume that most of the offenders were repeat fiddlers, they would hardly just target one kid.

Nah....let sleeping dogs lie, I say. Too little proof and way too late to take action. Look at some of the alleged victims of Harris, they went through hell on the witness stand, called all sorts of liars. Do you think everyone wants to put themselves through that?

you said the woman was only 38 so not that long ago,..

so sweep it under the carpet.. ok... so what if your grand daughter becomes a victim of someone who happened to be well known for it.. yet no one did anything about it... you would be happy about that... and tell her to suck it up because few will believe you.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

doesnt matter about the next one on his list... I get it.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #731 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:20am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 9:24am:

Strange? I've never seen such an evil face outside of a Hollywood horror movie.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #732 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:37am

The jury couldn't decide on a verdict. They have been sent home for the weekend to start again on Monday.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #733 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:45am

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 9:51am:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 9:36am:
..would she be happy about that????????????... would you pansi...its ok to warn your children... but adults are bigger and faster than any child...if warning made all the difference we wouldnt have any child abuse would we???

you said the woman was only 38 so not that long ago,..

so sweep it under the carpet.. ok... so what if your grand daughter becomes a victim of someone who happened to be well known for it.. yet no one did anything about it... you would be happy about that... and tell her to suck it up because few will believe you.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

doesnt matter about the next one on his list... I get it.

Well it depends on what happened to her and the other women, I would think some could have been more serious than others. She said she wasn't raped but she didn't go into detail. I think it's a very personal thing if people choose to report it or not. I don't think that everyone who rings up the rape crises centre would end up pressing charges, some choose not to and it's their decision.

If my grand daughter was old enough to be unsupervised around celebrities, I would ask them what they wanted to do about it after giving them all the possible options. Fortunately schools and hospitals have a bit more security than they used to and I don't think celebrities are aloud to roam around at will these days.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #734 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 12:02pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:37am:

The jury couldn't decide on a verdict. They have been sent home for the weekend to start again on Monday.

It goes without saying that the jury DID decide on a verdict: "Guilt not proved due to a hung jury".

And that should be the end of it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95
Send Topic Print