Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Islam-aint'cha sick of it? (Read 19658 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Islam-aint'cha sick of it?
May 24th, 2014 at 9:40pm

I am. I never wanted to know this much about Islam. I am sick of hearing about it.

You never hear about the f vckn Lutherans. Can't the bloody Muslims be like that - never to be heard about, never to be seen, to remain forever in obscurity, completely below the radar???

Islam - I am fed up of it. Isn't everybody?? How the f vck do we get to hear so much about these backward, primitive people, always in your face, always bullying someone or another. Where do they get orf? ? They are everywhere with their special demands and people are forever bowing to their demands and sensitivities.

Who the bloody hell do these Muslims think they are???  Keep it down and keep it private, Muslims. You are upsetting the neighbours.

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam-aint'cha sick of it?
Reply #1 - May 24th, 2014 at 9:51pm

Soren wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 9:40pm:
You never hear about the f vckn Lutherans. Can't the bloody Muslims be like that - never to be heard about, never to be seen, to remain forever in obscurity, completely below the radar?

This would be a legitimate criticism if Australia wasn't currently having a nationwide investigation currently unveiling the fact that for decades Australian religious organisation have abused kids and protected their own ranks to save paedophiles.

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #2 - May 24th, 2014 at 9:53pm

Stratos wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 9:51pm:
You never hear about the f vckn Lutherans. Can't the bloody Muslims be like that - never to be heard about, never to be seen, to remain forever in obscurity, completely below the radar?

This would be a legitimate criticism if Australia wasn't currently having a nationwide investigation currently unveiling the fact that for decades Australian religious organisation have abused kids and protected their own ranks to save paedophiles.

In Saudi, 65 year old men marry 8 year old girls and force them to have sex on their wedding night.

In Islamic countries, rape victims have been stoned to death for adultery.
Their crime? Not having five men vouch for her.

The rapists walk free.

A repugnant religion.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 24th, 2014 at 10:12pm

Soren wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 10:07pm:
Don't be such a wa nker, Stavros. Please.

Sorry, I just assumed when you said

You never hear about the f vckn Lutherans

That you may have missed the nationwide investigation into pretty much every Christian group in Australia.  Easy to miss I know.

Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - May 24th, 2014 at 10:14pm

Poor Soren, he's so sick of hearing about islam that he comes here - to an islam forum - day in day out trolling on and on about something he doesn't want to hear about.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #5 - May 24th, 2014 at 10:35pm

Stratos wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 10:12pm:
Soren wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 10:07pm:
Don't be such a wa nker, Stavros. Please.

Sorry, I just assumed when you said

You never hear about the f vckn Lutherans

That you may have missed the nationwide investigation into pretty much every Christian group in Australia.  Easy to miss I know.

It is not an investigation into 'pretty much every Christian group in Australia', Stavros.  And even if it was, it is irrelevant.  Islam features, looms, too large in our lives, even in Australia. Where do you have to go to be free of the primitive, excitable, supremacists b@stards?

Gandy - there is an Islam forum on Ozpolitic because Muslims are in the fvggen news all the fvggen time, always for the worst possible fvggen reasons. Because of Islam. Not poverty, not discrimination - Islam.

Ozpolitic- OZ. Yet there is an awful lot of irritation about goddam Mohammedan outrages. Small population, big fvggin outrages. Please explain, Gandy. Why the fvgg are you Musims always in the fvggin news? Joooo conspiracy? Murdoch? Discrimination?

I don't think so. It's Islam that brings the fvggen Muslim lunatics to the fore. They are doing their fvggen lunacy in the name of Islam. They say so - 'allahu akhbar', they say every time they commit an outrage.

Are you going to deny their right to speak for themselves??

« Last Edit: May 25th, 2014 at 3:56pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 24th, 2014 at 10:46pm

Soren wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 10:35pm:
It is not an investigation into 'pretty much every Christian group in Australia', Stavros

Lol, yes it is, who are you kidding?  There are many non Christian groups being organised too.

And even if it was, it is irrelevant

er, no it's not.  It just shows you your previous statement is incorrect.

Ozpolitic- OZ. Yet there is an awful lot of irritation about goddam Mohammedan outrages. Small population, big fvggin outrages. Pleas explain, Gandy. Why the fvgg are you Musims always in the fvggin news?

Hey Soren, remember the riots back in 2012?  of course you do, you don't forget a thing like that....  imagine, 500 rioters throwing rocks, breaking things, attacking officers.

Oh the Muslim riots?  no not those ones, the one the media barely touched on in WA, from the same month  Tongue

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/national/youth-charged-over-out-of-control-pi...

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #7 - May 24th, 2014 at 10:50pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 10:14pm:
Poor Soren, he's so sick of hearing about islam that he comes here - to an islam forum - day in day out trolling on and on about something he doesn't want to hear about.

I didn't come to Australia to learn about fvggen Islam.  But like with Cezanne's Les Grandes baigneuses, the arses follow you around the room.
There is nowhere to hide from Mohammedanism, is there? They follow you around the globe.

« Last Edit: May 25th, 2014 at 3:50pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - May 25th, 2014 at 12:20am

I am. I never wanted to know this much about Islam. I am sick of hearing about it.

Me too!!!

I swear, i am never going to read another Hadith!!!

[pssssst, i had fingers x'ed      Wink   ]

Nah, sorry....

I've got this uncontrollable 'obsessive compulsive disorder', to keep
'BANGING THE DRUM'
about ISLAM.

......and i'm off my medication.         Cheesy

Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

austranger
Gold Member

Opinionated Sod

adelaide
Reply #9 - May 25th, 2014 at 6:00am

Kinda reminds me of Junkies whinging about their Heroin!
                                 Grin

Tony.jpg (11 KB | 111 )
Tony.jpg

Any day with a smile in it is a good day

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 25th, 2014 at 2:03pm

Ah yes, but the Muselman is in the news, all the time. Y has a Muselman protest photo from 2007. Herbie has his UK Daily Mail. FD has his all unanswered questions.

I blame Islam. It’s so diabolical, the old boy is forced to come to this country and complain.

Where are the Lutherans when you need them?

IP Logged

True Colours
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 25th, 2014 at 2:34pm

Soren wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 10:50pm:

I didn't come to Australia to learn about fvggen Islam.  But like with Cezanne's Les Grandes baigneuses, the arses follow you around the room.
There is nowhere to hide from Mohammedanism, is there? They follow you around he room.

I suggest that you don't quit now. Keep immigrating. Perhaps you could move again to somewhere nice and quiet like North Korea.

IP Logged

Datalife
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 25th, 2014 at 2:46pm

I know I am over it. Likewise over the apologists who whenever islamic buggerbuggery... the smacking mountains of it, say not a word but prefer to point fingers any where else. 

Me I am happy to condemn all buggerbuggery no matter by who.  Or which political and religious system.  You wont find me pointing distracting and justifying fingers.

In idle moments I think bring it on, minarets on every corner and intolerance to all.  Forget about your gay rights, hang the sodomites high , and bugger equal rights for da wimmin, back to the kitchen with you and keep your head covered lest you be confused with cat food.

A world of peace under one religion, ohhh apart from the sunnis and shia blowing bugger out of each other ad bth blowing bugger out of the suffis.

"If they’re out there in the high seas, what you would do is seek to turn them back through the agency of the Australian Navy".

Kevin Rudd on 2GB, July 12, 2007

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 25th, 2014 at 4:12pm

No, I'm not sick of it.

Make no mistake though, I think it is a particularly stupid religion and I also think that Muslim fundamentalists are a particularly stupid breed of human (just like Christian fundamentalists).

However, it has had absolutely no affect on my life, so I live and let live.

The only time I hear too much about Islam, is when Islamophobes are complaining about it.  Now that, I'm sick of.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - May 25th, 2014 at 4:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 25th, 2014 at 4:12pm:
No, I'm not sick of it.

Make no mistake though, I think it is a particularly stupid religion and I also think that Muslim fundamentalists are a particularly stupid breed of human (just like Christian fundamentalists).

Who's a scruffy looking Christian fundamentalist !!!!!!!            Shocked            Shocked            Shocked

Scruffy Nerfherder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f6Xc3PsOkc

Quote:
However, it has had absolutely no affect on my life, so I live and let live.

The only time I hear too much about Islam, is when Islamophobes are complaining about it.  Now that, I'm sick of.

You are a 'lovely' human being greggerypeccary.          Tongue

"I'm all right Jack."

Quote:
February 5, 2008
70-year-old woman, convert from Islam to Christianity, burned to death in Bangladesh
....DHAKA, BANGLADESH (BosNewsLife)-- Christian villagers in a Muslim-majority area of Bangladesh on Tuesday, February 5, mourned the death of a 70-year-old woman who died from burns she suffered when a mob reportedly set her home ablaze as a punishment for converting from Islam to Christianity.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/019813.php

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC law texts declare, moslems can 'lawfully' kill 'unbelievers'/apostates,

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print