Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The growing threat of Islam's immigrant activists (Read 11433 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: The growing threat of Islam's immigrant activists
Reply #45 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 12:41pm

moses wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 11:41am:
The qur'an is riddled with commands to rape

Not to mention outright lies.

Moses, quote me the exact verses that command the rape of people who oppose islam.

I'm not going to let you get away with this one. And then maybe, just maybe, you will start to learn that the root of this conflict comes down to the propagation of bald faced lies.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 1:51pm

Quote:
moses wrote:The qur'an is riddled with commands to rape, torture and kill people who opposed islam

Quote:
gandalf wrote:

Not to mention outright lies.

Moses, quote me the exact verses that command the rape of people who oppose islam.

I'm not going to let you get away with this one. And then maybe, just maybe, you will start to learn that the root of this conflict comes down to the propagation of bald faced lies.

Playing on semantics gandalf to try and excuse the perversions of islam?

The qur'an instructs, condones and urges rape, torture and murder, as atrocities against hummanity.

I lump all verses which give permission to, or clearly instruct muslims to commit an atrocity as a command, for the sake of the argument.

The verse which unequivocally gives permission to rape a woman is:

qur’an 24:33 “Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life. [now here is the permission gandalf] But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving.”

So according to islam, allah, muhammad, qur'an you can force a girl into whoredom, forcing a girl into prostitution is rape gandalf

Playing semantics about whether the girl was opposed to islam, or was it a command or approval to commit rape, will never detract from the fact islam is a cult which urges rape, torture and murder of their fellow man, as sanctioned doctrinal deeds for muslims. 

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 2:26pm

moses wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 1:51pm:
[now here is the permission gandalf] But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving.”

So according to islam, allah, muhammad, qur'an you can force a girl into whoredom, forcing a girl into prostitution is rape gandalf

Now just plain stupidity.

24:33 from Sahih International:

"And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful."

Clearly, the forgiveness and mercy is for the poor girl who was forced into prostitution.

Your interpretation is not just wrong, it is plain stupid. What you are saying is that in two sentences, the quran directly contradicts itself: by saying that forcing slave girls into prostitution is forbidden - and then reversing that very clear command in the very next sentence.

There is no "command to rape" - in any context.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2014 at 2:33pm by polite_gandalf »  

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 2:27pm

Gandalf, Australians are waking up. Numbers of islamic immigrants are on the decrease. No, islam is not going away, it's just going to be a smaller and smaller influence in this country. This is the only way to keep the radical element in check; either forbid islamic immigration or keep the islamic population at a very manageable/observable minimum.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #49 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 2:38pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 2:27pm:
Gandalf, Australians are waking up.

'waking up' - as in falling for the lies about the quran and apologising for bigotry against islam?

And, sorry to burst your bubble, but a fresh wave of immigrants from Syria/Lebanon and Afghanistan is on its way.

Quote:

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 3:03pm

Apologizing for bigotry against islam. Are you for real? Muslims perpetrate acts of murder and discord wherever they go. Really looking at muslim immigration is the logical reaction to a group of people who cause more problems internationally than they're worth. Of course, a person can think about that or just come up with a whole bunch of pc buzz words like bigot, hater, racist, islamophobe etc. Whichever's more covenient, I suppose.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 3:05pm

Hermoine is another of Matty's Sock Puppets, Gandalf.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 3:06pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 2:38pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 2:27pm:
Gandalf, Australians are waking up.

'waking up' - as in falling for the lies about the quran and apologising for bigotry against islam?

And, sorry to burst your bubble, but a fresh wave of immigrants from Syria/Lebanon and Afghanistan is on its way.
The only place they'll be going to is Manus Island.

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 6:13pm

Thanks, I forgot all about sock puppet

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:14pm

gandalf wrote: Quote:
Now just plain stupidity.

24:33 from Sahih International:

"And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful."

Clearly, the forgiveness and mercy is for the poor girl who was forced into prostitution.

Your interpretation is not just wrong, it is plain stupid. What you are saying is that in two sentences, the quran directly contradicts itself: by saying that forcing slave girls into prostitution is forbidden - and then reversing that very clear command in the very next sentence.

There is no "command to rape" - in any context.

You are being very deceitful gandalf.

Well contradictions are part and parcel of the qur'an, however:

Rape of girls is not forbidden as you say.

24.33:Force not your slave-girls to whoredom that ye may seek enjoyment of the life of the world, if they would preserve their chastity. This first part of the verse is merely suggesting not to force girls into prostitution. There is absolutely no intimation of any kind, that rape is banned or forbidden in this first part. 

The second part then says:

And if one force them, then after their compulsion, lo! Allah will be Forgiving, Merciful

If the first part was meant to ban or forbid rape, why does the second part give absolution and permission, by saying in effect: oh well if you do rape them allah is forgiving and merciful?

Tell me something, what is wrong with muslim mentality that you think an innocent girl who was forcefully raped, need forgiveness?

Nothing you say makes any logical sense gandalf.

There are innumerable verses which directly urge torture and murder of your fellow man, this verse which condones and sets the scene for rape to occur, fits in perfectly well with all the other verses advocating muslims have the doctrinal permission, to commit human rights atrocities of the most unspeakable kind, against their fellow man.

Why do you hide from the truth gandalf.

If you are fair dinkum about some sort of reform in islam, the very first step is to confront the evil in your theological writings, this verse is one of many malevolent evil verses in your doctrine.

You're only kidding yourself and your bootlicking flunkies the apologists.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:21pm

What a strange interpretation of that verse, Moses.  Very Takfiri of you.  Which Madrassa did you graduate from again?

You mentioned "innumerable verses", plural before.  Thus far you've only quoted one and it appears deliberately misconstrued that one to suit your agenda.  Where are the others?   Roll Eyes

You've also suggested that, "the very first step is to confront the evil in your theological writings,"  why though, have you shrunk from doing the same in your own religion's theological writings, Moses?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:45pm

Yes Brian we all know islam is the paradigm of peace, tolerance and spiritual divinity. 

It's one of the great mysteries of life, why muslims are what they are today, isn't it?

Got nothing to do with islam, allah, muhammad, or the qur'an has it?

I know, it's a plot by the Joos, Christians and the west, to keep muslims at the bottom of the pack, you just keep on licking muslim boots and excuse their atrocities, the world will get your message one day.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:39pm

moses wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:45pm:
Yes Brian we all know islam is the paradigm of peace, tolerance and spiritual divinity. 

Do we?  I don't.   Islam is like all religions, only as good as it's believers and like all religions there are good, bad and indifferents amongst it's believers, Moses.  I've never claimed it is "the paradigm of peace, tolerance and spiritual divinity."  You should attempt to erect a strawman argument, Moses.  It doesn't work.

[usual diatribe against Muslims deleted as being pointless]

So, where are these "innumerable verses", Moses?  Well?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:44pm

The concern for us should be how muslims behave when they emmigrate. Few would argue, accept gooey-eyed idealogues llike Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:51pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:44pm:
The concern for us should be how muslims behave when they emmigrate. Few would argue, accept gooey-eyed idealogues llike Brian.

Funnily enough, I agree with you, Matty/Madhi/Hermoine

I believe Muslims should be judged by what they do, after the immigrate (btw your misspelling of the word rather betrays you as being Matty/Madhi) not because they are Muslims.  Do you think that's a fair thing?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print