Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The growing threat of Islam's immigrant activists (Read 11425 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The growing threat of Islam's immigrant activists
Reply #60 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:52pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:44pm:
... accept gooey-eyed idealogues llike Brian.

OK.  I accept him.

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:20pm

I don't care how they carry on in their own f.u.c.k.e.d up countries, Bwian.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 10:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 12:37pm:
Soren wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 10:36am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 7:43pm:
Soren wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 8:44pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 7:53pm:
Soren wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 7:51pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 7:22pm:
Soren wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 9:58pm:
Here's another good question for you, Soren.  Who are the main informers on Islamist "supporters, enablers, sympathisers and collaborators," to the intelligence services?

Apostates?

In reality, its their fellow Muslims who don't agree with them, their beliefs or their tactics.

How do you know?

Who else could it be, Soren?   Who else would be intimate enough to know what they're saying/proposing/doing?   Roll Eyes

ASIO?

Being deliberately obtuse, Soren?   OK, I'll play your game and lead you along the road to enlightenment.   Who tells ASIO?  Roll Eyes

Their undercover agents and their eveasdropping/surveillence regime.

So, absolutely no input from informers then?  Really?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ASIO informers, like I said.

Mahhhmoud is not going to ring ASIO about Ahhhhmed. Dobbing in Muslims to the Kuffar is a big no-no for Muslims. That's why you will NEVER get a Muslim on these boards to condemn another Muslim in unequivocal terms. It's against their creed.
Didn't you know? (Like all the other things you don't)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 11:54pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:20pm:
I don't care how they carry on in their own f.u.c.k.e.d up countries, Bwian.

Ever thought that they come here to escape that as well?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 11:57pm

Soren wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 10:04pm:
Here's another good question for you, Soren.  Who are the main informers on Islamist "supporters, enablers, sympathisers and collaborators," to the intelligence services?

Apostates?

In reality, its their fellow Muslims who don't agree with them, their beliefs or their tactics.

How do you know?

Who else could it be, Soren?   Who else would be intimate enough to know what they're saying/proposing/doing?   Roll Eyes

ASIO?

Being deliberately obtuse, Soren?   OK, I'll play your game and lead you along the road to enlightenment.   Who tells ASIO?  Roll Eyes

I'm sorry, where did you say that, Soren?  I can't see it.

Quote:
Mahhhmoud is not going to ring ASIO about Ahhhhmed. Dobbing in Muslims to the Kuffar is a big no-no for Muslims. That's why you will NEVER get a Muslim on these boards to condemn another Muslim in unequivocal terms. It's against their creed.

Now, the question is, who are the informers?  Muslims perhaps?  If so, why would they inform on their fellow co-religionists if they are, as you claim, being good Muslims and plotting Terrorist acts against infidels and no Muslims will ever inform or condemn what other Muslims do?   Roll Eyes

You really aren't very good with logic, are you, Soren?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:44am

Now read VERY carefully Brian. If they came to Australia to avoid tbe turmoil of thejr homelands, why are they trying to recreate them here?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 1:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 11:57pm:
Soren wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 10:04pm:

Apostates?

How do you know?

ASIO?

I'm sorry, where did you say that, Soren?  I can't see it.

Quote:

Now, the question is, who are the informers?  Muslims perhaps?  If so, why would they inform on their fellow co-religionists if they are, as you claim, being good Muslims and plotting Terrorist acts against infidels and no Muslims will ever inform or condemn what other Muslims do?   Roll Eyes

You really aren't very good with logic, are you, Soren?   Roll Eyes

Apostates.
Told ya already.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 1:31pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:44am:
Now read VERY carefully Brian. If they came to Australia to avoid tbe turmoil of thejr homelands, why are they trying to recreate them here?

Good question, dear. Take Herbie - he emmigrated to Australia in the 1960s as a neo-Nazi. He came with orders to cause as much chaos as possible to lay down the setting for the foundation of the Fourth Reich - a sort of global caliphate for old boys.

Well, one thing led to another and nothing happened. The cold war ended. I guess people just move on, eh?

The old boy, of course, is still active in the struggle. He came out in the 80s or 90s - it should be in the ASIO file. His cover was a harmless cheese-dealer. The Freudian stuff came later,  through training in psychological warfare at the prestigious University of Balogney.

Where there was ego, there shall id be - it’s a motto to inspire the propagation of mass psychosis, a task the old boy takes most seriously.

One Pom, one Hun. But those two  have been trying to recreate the old country here since they came.

Herbie now realises it won’t happen in his lifetime,  but the old boy refuses to give up.  The quicker we enter a state of civil war, the happier they’ll be. After all, it’s what they came out here for.

Civilization and its malcontents, innit.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 1:31pm:

Good question, dear. Take Herbie - he emmigrated to Australia in the 1960s as a neo-Nazi. He came with orders to cause as much chaos as possible to lay down the setting for the foundation of the Fourth Reich - a sort of global caliphate for old boys.

Well, one thing led to another and nothing happened. The cold war ended. I guess people just move on, eh?

The old boy, of course, is still active in the struggle. He came out in the 80s or 90s - it should be in the ASIO file. His cover was a harmless cheese-dealer. The Freudian stuff came later,  through training in psychological warfare at the prestigious University of Balogney.

Where there was ego, there shall id be - it’s a motto to inspire the propagation of mass psychosis, a task the old boy takes most seriously.

One Pom, one Hun. But those two  have been trying to recreate the old country here since they came.

Herbie now realises it won’t happen in his lifetime,  but the old boy refuses to give up.  The quicker we enter a state of civil war, the happier they’ll be. After all, it’s what they came out here for.

That's right, PB, Islamic terrorism is not the problem - opposing it is.

If only everyone went along quietly with the promotion and spread of Islamic ideology.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:24pm

Soren wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:03pm:

That's right, PB, Islamic terrorism is not the problem - opposing it is..

How do you propose to oppose it, dear chap?

Put an "I like Danish" line under your name, or should we be a little bit firmer?

Please explain.

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:32pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:24pm:

Put an "I like Danish" line under your name, or should we be a little bit firmer?

Please explain.
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! don't mention islam... Cool Cool Cool Cool

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:37pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:52pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:44pm:
... accept gooey-eyed idealogues llike Brian.

OK.  I accept him.

http://blog.losingcontrolfindingserenity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20800153...

Ooohhhh, isn't that sweet?  Brian must be happy now.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:47pm

Are they?  Matty, the majority are very law abiding and just want to live in peace.    Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:11pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:32pm:

Please explain.

Islam? But Hermoine, the old boy brought up Danish.

No one would mention it if the old boy didn’t mention the superiority of the Hun every time he wants to make a cheese sale.

Of course, this is just a cover. The old boy only brings up Islam to assert the inferiority of the tinted races. Correlation not causation, innit.

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:11pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:32pm:

Please explain.

Islam? But Hermoine, the old boy brought up Danish.

No one would mention it if the old boy didn’t mention the superiority of the Hun every time he wants to make a cheese sale.

Of course, this is just a cover. The old boy only brings up Islam to assert the inferiority of the tinted races. Correlation not causation, innit.
That might be his motivation. It sure aint mine. I don't look down on muslim races but rather their s h I tty religion. If it was about race the Buddhists would be copping it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print