Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59
Send Topic Print
Womens Biggest Issues Are ... (Read 73167 times)
Gold Member

WA
Re: Womens Biggest Issues Are ...
Reply #690 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:11am

also not sure why they wouldn't have access to showers in the metro area.  Running water is fairly common these days.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #691 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:21am

rhino wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:53pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:36pm:

You tried to get me to validate my credentials bizarrely by asking me if remote dweller smelled. I said no more than anyone else without access to showers.
No you didnt. you were stumped by the question and refused to answer it. then you claimed it was based on racism against bush abos. i even gave you a chance by asking you why bush abos would smell so much. you didnt know.

Quote:
You meed to try a bit harder to discredit me. My knowledge speaks for itself.. 
Its easy to discredit you because you have  lack of knowledge. Maybe you want another chance to answer the question again, do bush abos stink and if so why do they?

I was not stumped by the question you idiot. Any fool could see how you wanted the question answered, if i was faking it i just would have said yes.

What i said was the very same thing i have in his thread. They don't smell any more than anyone else without access to showers.

As for discrediting me? Ha! I hand you your arse on every encounter we have, as i have again in this thread. BS statistics? Really? It's not my fault you're too stupid to realise it.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #692 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:24am

rhino wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:54pm:

First of all, i said i have and do work with Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders. I never said they were remote. I live in metro Adelaide. Hardly  mecca for remote dwellers.

how many Torres strait islanders live in metro Adelaide? you do realise Torres strait is a remote location?

You are aware people can move, aren't you Rhino?

In any case, the correct form of address for our Indigenous people is Aboriginal or Tosses Strait Islanders... not 'abos' as you use, which is coarse and offensive. Tosses Strait Islander is included because they are a separate group. Did you know that Rhino?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #693 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:25am

... wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:11am:
also not sure why they wouldn't have access to showers in the metro area.  Running water is fairly common these days.

Not many showers in the bush Honky. Keep up.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #694 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:29pm

Honky you do not have a freaking clue- and Rhino is just enjoying trolling the womens forum- Roll Eyes

Get out more boys, volunteer at a local womens shelter- so they are constantly reminded about why there are and should never go back to the monster under their bed's.   Wink Smiley Wink

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #695 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:30pm

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:25am:

And you tell me to keep up.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #696 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:31pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:29pm:

Honky you do not have a freaking clue- and Rhino is just enjoying trolling the womens forum- Roll Eyes

Get out more boys, volunteer at a local womens shelter- so they are constantly reminded about why they are  there  and should never go back to the monster under their bed's.   Wink Smiley Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #697 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 3:48pm

Get out more boys, volunteer at a local womens shelter- so they are constantly reminded about why there are and should never go back to the monster under their bed's.   Wink Smiley Wink

haha love the cheerleading.  So desperate to prove me "clueless" that you too overlooked the glaring error. 

And of course, anybody with differing opinions can't possibly believe them - they must just be trolling.  Whatever helps you sleep at night.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #698 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:17pm

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:24am:
rhino wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:54pm:

First of all, i said i have and do work with Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders. I never said they were remote. I live in metro Adelaide. Hardly  mecca for remote dwellers.

how many Torres strait islanders live in metro Adelaide? you do realise Torres strait is a remote location?

You are aware people can move, aren't you Rhino?

In any case, the correct form of address for our Indigenous people is Aboriginal or Tosses Strait Islanders... not 'abos' as you use, which is coarse and offensive. Tosses Strait Islander is included because they are a separate group. Did you know that Rhino?
You still havent explained how you can be working with Torres Strait Islanders in the suburbs of Adelaide. teleconferencing?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #699 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:19pm

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:25am:

Plenty of showers in the bush. the remote settlements all have access to running water and showers. You dont know the answer do you?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #700 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:23pm

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:21am:
[
As for discrediting me? Ha! I hand you your arse on every encounter we have, as i have again in this thread. BS statistics? Really? It's not my fault you're too stupid to realise it.
yes. i can see how you are handing me my arse. By claiming you work extensively with Torres Strait islanders in the suburbs of Adelaide, by claiming extensive knowledge of Aboriginals in remote communities yet knowing absolutely nothing about their cultural habits or living conditions. Yes, you are definitely handing it to me.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #701 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:23pm

Get out more boys, volunteer at a local womens shelter- so they are constantly reminded about why they are there and should never go back to the monster under their bed's.   Wink Smiley Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #702 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:30pm

More intelligent rebuttal from Ag. probably saw something flashy and shiny and is lost for words. And they wonder why men have to run everything for them.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #703 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:53pm

rhino wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:30pm:
More intelligent rebuttal from Ag. probably saw something flashy and shiny and is lost for words. And they wonder why men have to run everything for them.

Excuse me Rhino- don't you sass me now ya hear?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #704 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 11:33pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:53pm:
rhino wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:30pm:

Excuse me Rhino- don't you sass me now ya hear?
Just give me a call when you want something done. Or hung.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59
Send Topic Print