Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59
Send Topic Print
Womens Biggest Issues Are ... (Read 73387 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Womens Biggest Issues Are ...
Reply #270 - May 15th, 2015 at 7:11pm

rhino wrote on May 14th, 2015 at 11:47am:
Lisa Jones wrote on May 14th, 2015 at 10:42am:
rhino wrote on May 14th, 2015 at 2:35am:
mothra wrote on May 14th, 2015 at 2:28am:
  Not to your liking it would seem so you're going to claim it as some kind of victory.

you shouldnt lie. not to me anyway. let this be a lesson to you.

Rhino....do not let this cyber troll bait you. As you can see, you will be up ALL BLOODY NIGHT.

It's not healthy...in fact it's insane. Let her believe she has won the argument.

Walk away with your self respect intact. Hers never existed.

Just a free tip matey.

she didnt bait me. My blood pressure didnt rise, betcha the 2 old crones went to bed in a bad mood though. I knew i won when the name calling started.

Firstly, i'm not a 'crone' ... not that there is anything wrong with that. ... just your attempt to denigrate me because of my age falls quite a long way short. I'm about half the age of the person you are gloating to.

Secondly, you over-estimate yourself highly if you think you get under my skin. I pity you. You read as one miserable dude. I went to bed just fine.

Thirdly, if you under labouring under the misapprehension that you ... er hem .. 'won' ... you're, well ...  cute. Bless. You keep on telling yourself that. Lisa will back you up. That's all you need. You suit each other. She'll be your bestest friend in the world now. Lucky you.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #271 - May 15th, 2015 at 7:43pm

... wrote on May 14th, 2015 at 9:52pm:
Hey. There's only one honky. 

you wish Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - May 15th, 2015 at 7:49pm

Mothra ,Lol, I dont post to get internet friends. Get a life. seriously, you are going to give yourself cancer or something if you keep this up. Take a few deep breaths, detach yourself from the computer keyboard and get up and walk around. this will help your brain become a little more oxygenated. And  most of us really dont care if people tell porkies about their lives on the internet or not, you need to get a life and stop following posters around and dissecting their every word for hidden meaning.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #273 - May 15th, 2015 at 7:53pm

and my comments apply to all the "Lisa haters" too. Get a life. Its the internet.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #274 - May 15th, 2015 at 7:56pm

rhino wrote on May 15th, 2015 at 7:53pm:
and my comments apply to all the "Lisa haters" too. Get a life. Its the internet.

I can't wait to see the 'Rhino's abuse' thread that they'll start up now Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #275 - May 15th, 2015 at 8:02pm

Ive spent decades dealing with the worst of the worst in real life, theres very little anyone can do to me in real life that will hurt me let alone on the internet.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #276 - May 15th, 2015 at 8:05pm

rhino wrote on May 15th, 2015 at 8:02pm:
Ive spent decades dealing with the worst of the worst in real life, theres very little anyone can do to me in real life that will hurt me let alone on the internet.

they still have to try. It's the only thing that gives their lives meaning

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #277 - May 15th, 2015 at 8:09pm

Of course, I know the personality type very well, they tend to congregate in groups and pick a victim to gang up on. Then its all projection and faux outrage when challenged.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #278 - May 15th, 2015 at 8:13pm

LOL! I struck a nerve didn't i ... Grin

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #279 - May 15th, 2015 at 9:02pm

Womens Biggest Issues Are .

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #280 - May 15th, 2015 at 9:04pm

Like I said Mothra, projection. Love it when you demonstrate my point for me.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2015 at 9:25pm by rhino »  

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #281 - May 15th, 2015 at 9:18pm

Phemanderac wrote on May 15th, 2015 at 1:37am:
I have been of the opinion for sometime now that this applies to an awful lot of forum inhabitants.

Ultimately it would seem the best these forums could aspire to is a time waster...

Thats about all I use it for, as no-one really seems able to think outside their tiny boxes.  I usually get bored with the braindead and go play Backgammon.  Much more stimulating.  Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #282 - May 15th, 2015 at 9:28pm

rhino wrote on May 15th, 2015 at 7:53pm:

Lisa ?- I heard it her/his name is Stonewall Jackson!  I think it very coincidental we were only just talking about hymen checks as well uncanny really.
The only reason there are haters of that alter ego Lisa is because she spends so much time being a nasty vitriolic troll. Eyes up and be more observant please.

Rhino I can hear parrots in trees again  Cool btw I think you are so intelligent, masculine and very funny.   Kiss   Wink

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #283 - May 15th, 2015 at 9:37pm

rhino wrote on May 15th, 2015 at 8:02pm:

" Decades "that would imply your an old bloke, young fellas do not talk in terms of decades and young blokes dont have "clacker checks" either because they dont have dicky prostrates or piles - I only mention it because you tried to hurt and offend one or two women here with the a mean comment about being crones- Ms Lisa is 60 ish- she just pretends to be a young woman, ergo the chicky babe avatars etc. So easy too fool silly blokes with just a cutesy piccy and a giggle lol teahahahaaa  te heheh heee.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy so dizzy and helpless-
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2015 at 10:07pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #284 - May 15th, 2015 at 10:23pm

Im happy to accept Lisa at face value, I see no overt maliciousness in her posts, i will never meet her so dont really care about who or what or where. On the other hand what I do see is at least 4 apparent female posters tracking her every comment, making snide and distasteful remarks, basically its called bullying.   The clacker check is pretty standard for anyone 40 or over, maybe thats old to you. Again , i really dont care about what age people are on the internet, its about the quality of the argument. If you think the crone comment is mean then maybe you should start examining some of yours, I hold back because its a nuisance being banned which I have been a few times.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59
Send Topic Print