Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 59
Send Topic Print
Womens Biggest Issues Are ... (Read 73662 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Womens Biggest Issues Are ...
Reply #30 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 12:45am

many Australian women would benefit by trying to be a little more feminine. Talking about poor stock, the average Aussie woman after about 3 generations turns into a rough as guts foul mouthed gutter slag.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #31 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 1:19am

at last  a reply.
Rhino old buddy how the hell are ya.?  Smiley

rhino wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 12:45am:
many Australian women would benefit by trying to be a little more feminine. Talking about poor stock,
the average Aussie woman
after about 3 generations turns into a rough as guts foul mouthed gutter slag.

Ah   so you prefer  Asian or Muslim women..?   Had a trip or two to Thailand ?? Eh?

Well matey, when one lives with rough as guts yobbos for a while no doubt one gets a tougher hide.

So, your response  epitomises my point, don't you realise.??
Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #32 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 10:01pm

rhino wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 12:45am:
many Australian women would benefit by trying to be a little more feminine. Talking about poor stock, the average Aussie woman after about 3 generations turns into a rough as guts foul mouthed gutter slag.

Okkkkkay.

So as I'm a 1st gen Aussie woman, my daughter is 2nd gen Aussie...thus making my granddaughter (if and when she is ever born) a rough as guts foul mouthed gutter slag.

I understand the process now. Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #33 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 10:55pm

yeah so .. the issue is REAL  isn't it Lisa.. ! Sad
I tend to be an 'observer'  of humanity, rather than a participant.   Nowadays anyway. 

I think in different ways to most,  and ,  sometimes I think could almost be an alien. Grin

and you know with further thought,  it would apply to all the nations that sent off their youth to die..  not just Australia.
We see it all over the world.

That issue being... the good stock was largely killed off in our wars we seem to like so much.
We are all working towards a lower  type of human.. despite all the media fodder we get fed about how wonderful we all are.
.   The rise in pure thuggery  and personally motivated gross and greedy acts reflects the falling level of humanity we all contain within us.  Soon we will be little better than those animals we despise, or fear.  Altho I suggest we are there already. Sad
Depending on HOW you look at things  Smiley

Rhino is a good example of what I am saying about how women are viewed in Australia,  by many many OZZIE men.

I've had over fifty yrs to understand the process.. and so Lisa I'd advise you .. be prepared.. it is ingrained in too many cases.

well I could go on and on.. but   I won't.

live every day

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 10:59pm

Emma wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 10:55pm:

Rhino is a good example of what I am saying about how women are viewed in Australia,  by many many OZZIE men.
And for good reason, Australian women need to understand that real men like their females to be feminine.

[/quote]

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #35 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 11:24pm

No Rhino  ...  you need to  open up your mind, such as it is.

This is about women's issues...  and our biggest issue isn't how to be feminine for REAL MEN.  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy

In any case , a female is by definition, feminine.

Perhaps you'd like to suggest how Aussie women should behave in order to be 'more feminine.? To make you hard done by blokes happier.??

Now THAT would be interesting , eh?

live every day

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 11:46pm

Aussie men arent hard done by. Women around the world love us, just ask them and they will tell you. The main reason they like Aussie men is because they will tell you, we are still men. European and American males have allowed themselves to be emasculated by the femo nazis. I dont need some tattooed bogan low class slag to make me happy, Ive got my pick.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #37 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 12:20am

No..  you mean you've got your prick.! Cheesy

live every day

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 12:50am

And yes, I detest unwarranted violence towards women.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #39 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 1:41am

rhino wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 11:46pm:
Aussie men arent hard done by. Women around the world love us, just ask them and they will tell you. The main reason they like Aussie men is because they will tell you, we are still men. European and American males have allowed themselves to be emasculated by the femo nazis. I dont need some tattooed bogan low class slag to make me happy, Ive got my pick.

Delusional disorder:

"Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief. Non-bizarre delusions are considered to be plausible; that is, there is a possibility that what the person believes to be true could actually occur a small proportion of the time."

I know progress has no patience but something's got to give

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 2:19am

Emma wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 12:20am:
No..  you mean you've got your prick.! Cheesy
A womans vig ina is probably the best performance Engine in the world. It can be started with one finger. It is self lubricating. It takes any size piston. It has its own personal purrrrr It changes its own oil every four weeks. What a shame the management system is so flipping temperamental.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #41 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 11:11am

Most Aussie women cannot abide the average Aussie bloke- too stupid and clue less by far- Im sure not for every Aus. bloke, but most of you- get a clue, be a more cultured and aware species and I think you will find that the female gutter slag's of straya will lift her game- am guessing your single Rhino? Why so angry Rhino?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #42 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 12:56pm

Yes, aussie women are punching above their (considerable) weight if they land an aussie man.  That's why they get so snarky and vindictive when Australian men pass them over for foreign brides.  On the world stage Australian men are renowned for their height, muscularity and masculinity, while Australian women are renowned for their promiscuity, weight and masculinity.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 1:18pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 11:11am:

Most Aussie women cannot abide the average Aussie bloke- too stupid and clue less by far- Im sure not for every Aus. bloke, but most of you- get a clue, be a more cultured and aware species and I think you will find that the female gutter slag's of straya will lift her game- am guessing your single Rhino? Why so angry Rhino?
I have a partner thanks. A feminine one. I also get plenty of offers, you are way off  Wink. I dont really care if Aussie women lift their game or not, just making observations.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 1:35pm

rhino wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 12:50am:
And yes, I detest unwarranted violence towards women.

Good on you Rhino.
that's a good thing to write and a good thing to read.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 59
Send Topic Print