Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59
Send Topic Print
Womens Biggest Issues Are ... (Read 73086 times)
Gold Member

WA
Re: Womens Biggest Issues Are ...
Reply #675 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:07pm

Emma wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 6:40pm:
... wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 10:59am:
Emma wrote on Jun 6th, 2015 at 11:49pm:
I would say that the FACT that 2  women per week have been killed by their partner every week since the beginning of 2015 is a really serious issue.
That is tragic and should be of genuine concern to any person with some true sense of self, any person who cares for something other than themselves.

The soulless keep yakking on with their usual bias though.

In the face of this FACT,, Angry Angry, shame on you you wastes of space. I wonder how much you would be whinging if 2 men were killed by their partners every week, week in week out.  Angry Angry  SCUM.

Well it's obviously not great, but remember how I showed you that more than twice as many men are murdered as women?
Not sure you could legislate that women choose decent partners anyway.   

Seeing as you now own up to being of the male gender, I'll say this:

.. twice as many men MAY be murdered but not by their female partners. (at the moment  Cool

.. how many men are killed by other men.?, in comparison to men killed by their female spouse. ? Hmm?

Now that would be something you could show me .. that I would read with genuine interest.!

YOU might find it of interest as well.

Why would that be interesting?  It's not a competition. 

There are a couple of cases in the courts recently about shields who hired hit men to kill their husbands - lucky that wouldn't technically qualify as intimate partner violence eh?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #676 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:08pm

rhino wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 4:29pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 2:39pm:

Yeah indeed. I've studied family violence extensively and worked as a support person for women needing help and support.
of course you have. How very convenient.

Yeah, like when she claimed to have worked extensively with remote abos, but hadn't noticed that they smell.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #677 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:24pm

... wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:07pm:
Emma wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 6:40pm:
... wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 10:59am:
Emma wrote on Jun 6th, 2015 at 11:49pm:
I would say that the FACT that 2  women per week have been killed by their partner every week since the beginning of 2015 is a really serious issue.
That is tragic and should be of genuine concern to any person with some true sense of self, any person who cares for something other than themselves.

The soulless keep yakking on with their usual bias though.

In the face of this FACT,, Angry Angry, shame on you you wastes of space. I wonder how much you would be whinging if 2 men were killed by their partners every week, week in week out.  Angry Angry  SCUM.

Well it's obviously not great, but remember how I showed you that more than twice as many men are murdered as women?
Not sure you could legislate that women choose decent partners anyway.   

Seeing as you now own up to being of the male gender, I'll say this:

.. twice as many men MAY be murdered but not by their female partners. (at the moment  Cool

.. how many men are killed by other men.?, in comparison to men killed by their female spouse. ? Hmm?

Now that would be something you could show me .. that I would read with genuine interest.!

YOU might find it of interest as well.

Why would that be interesting?  It's not a competition. 

There are a couple of cases in the courts recently about shields who hired hit men to kill their husbands - lucky that wouldn't technically qualify as intimate partner violence eh?

Why should that be of interest to you. ? Because you might get a more informed view.  Roll Eyes
But you really aren't  into being informed, are you.?
No.. very selective in what you see and therefore perceive.
Oh OH OH  a couple of cases ??  get a grip.

Your whole premise of poor choices by women being the cause of all this domestic violence is so pathetic I can only imagine you are a very maladjusted solitary male who cannot see what Men could possibly be guilty of. It is all the fault of SOMEONE ELSE.  And preferably a woman.

I repeat a former observation.  I think people who think like you do are scungy gunk on the bottom of a dam where only cattle have watered.

live every day

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #678 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:36pm

... wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:08pm:
rhino wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 4:29pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 2:39pm:

Yeah indeed. I've studied family violence extensively and worked as a support person for women needing help and support.
of course you have. How very convenient.

Yeah, like when she claimed to have worked extensively with remote abos, but hadn't noticed that they smell.

First of all, i said i have and do work with Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders. I never said they were remote. I live in metro Adelaide. Hardly  mecca for remote dwellers.

You tried to get me to validate my credentials bizarrely by asking me if remote dweller smelled. I said no more than anyone else without access to showers.

You meed to try a bit harder to discredit me. My knowledge speaks for itself.. You should be more concerned with making a tit out of yourself because you clearly don't know what you re talking about.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

LifeOrDeath
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #679 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 8:29am

The internet is a wonderful place you can be anything you want. Dreams come true. One post and viola.

There is no evidence of the existence of a muslim,mohammed,or quran until 60 years  after mohammed was supposed to have died. Grin Grin Grin Posting on islam just encourages them and is a waste of time.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #680 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 9:33pm

this is true
but I think you mean voila Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #681 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:53pm

mothra wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:36pm:

You tried to get me to validate my credentials bizarrely by asking me if remote dweller smelled. I said no more than anyone else without access to showers.
No you didnt. you were stumped by the question and refused to answer it. then you claimed it was based on racism against bush abos. i even gave you a chance by asking you why bush abos would smell so much. you didnt know.

Quote:
You meed to try a bit harder to discredit me. My knowledge speaks for itself.. 
Its easy to discredit you because you have  lack of knowledge. Maybe you want another chance to answer the question again, do bush abos stink and if so why do they?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #682 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:54pm

First of all, i said i have and do work with Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders. I never said they were remote. I live in metro Adelaide. Hardly  mecca for remote dwellers.

how many Torres strait islanders live in metro Adelaide? you do realise Torres strait is a remote location?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #683 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:55pm

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #684 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 12:10am

uh huh!!!  Now I know why Honky has suddenly decided to own up to being a male.!!

Seems PHD or some bloke, has created a 'Men's Shed'. AND restricted it to male only.
Roll Eyes

That is why Honky has finally come out as a fella.  Grin Grin

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #685 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 12:16am

I bet ya..?? HUH? (WhyHuhhuh) will suddenly turn back to a male. Then you'll know why.

I do hope so anyway. One less juvenile male commenting here.
And  and and ....this topic is not restricted, is it..?   so why should the males thread be restricted. ?

Of course they may fear the same treatment on their topic. That'd explain the discrimination, wouldn't it?. Grin

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #686 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:21am

whatever Roll Eyes Tongue

your playing around with truth will backfire on you.

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #687 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:27am

was watching 'Lillian's Story' on ABC. Starring the incredible Ruth Cracknell., and Toni Collette
It became too hard, so I thought I'd check out the forum and what do I find?  Some creepo attempting to takeover the topics I am on.

Not That I think it is aimed at me personally. Nor could I give a sh*yt. BUT  G-Mods??  Is that some half-baked attempt at discrediting a mod perhaps. ??

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #688 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:38am

you'd have to be a bit more clear if you wish to garner support. Or perhaps you speak a secret language that only others like yourself can understand.?

Frankly I can't see any connection to Women's Biggest Issues.

live every day

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #689 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 7:58am

rhino wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:54pm:

how many Torres strait islanders live in metro Adelaide? you do realise Torres strait is a remote location?
Mothra?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59
Send Topic Print