Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59
Send Topic Print
Womens Biggest Issues Are ... (Read 73631 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Womens Biggest Issues Are ...
Reply #90 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:02pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 6:09pm:
And at our place, all the washing gets done by me (following a certain "situation" <---- another word in our family for disaster).

ahhh, you husband was one of the clever guys .

have a friend who, when first asked by his wife to wash the clothes shortly after marriage, dumped reds, blues, blacks white and a half bottle of bleach all in the machine and turned it on. His wife was mightly pissed of upon returning from work and finding the clothes all matched. Over ten yrs of marriage since and she has never asked him to wash again

when I asked him about it once he admitted he had decided to sacrifice a load of clothes so as to make sure his wife never asked him again

it worked

I, on the other hand, stupidly volunteered to do a load shortly after getting together with my wife and haven't stopped doing them since. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #91 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:16pm

What's the big deal with washing anyway - most overrated chore of all time.  You put the washing in the machine, turn it on and walk away.   Half an hour or so later you spend 5 minutes hanging it out - it's not that friggin hard.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:30pm

... wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:16pm:
What's the big deal with washing anyway - most overrated chore of all time.  You put the washing in the machine, turn it on and walk away.   Half an hour or so later you spend 5 minutes hanging it out - it's not that friggin hard.

and then 4 hrs later you have to get them off the line, fold and put them away.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #93 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:51pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:30pm:
... wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:16pm:

and then 4 hrs later you have to get them off the line, fold and put them away.

Well somebody has to.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #94 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:57pm

unbelievable Lisa.. 

I suspect YOU are also a MALE...  masquerading as a female... just like Honky.

No real woman would be THAT ..........  ( add your own descriptive)  unless they were under control by a psychopath.

Mind you  Huh that is entirely possible.   By the sound of it.
Are u a crazy.. or a willing partner ,  or a pawn.?

live every day

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 11:01pm

Emma wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 9:57pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 5:10pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
Back to women's biggest issues....

And this is a big one (for me).

BLOODY TISSUES IN POCKETS .....THEY PI$$ ME OFF BIG TIME.

Yep... I go through hell when tissues are left in pockets and then a whole load of dark washing comes out looking like ice frosted $hyte.

Grrrrrrr Angry

Have you thought about checking pockets before you wash? That's what we do - man, woman and children because washing isn't a 'women's issue'.

Goodness me.. Lisa !! I'm with AA .. you don't NEED a husband to approve of you..  you need to approve of yourself,  first.

You obviously belong to the women who do not feel they exist without someone to 'look after', preferably male, and/or children.. 

A scam... that's all it is.
You can escape your slavehood.. but not when you need others to verify your reality and your worth..look at yourself.. don't ask your husband for approval..

You are more than a wife and mother (slave).

But I'd have to say also Lisa.. if you only get upset about tissues in the wash,  your life is extremely circumscribed,  and unusually fortunate, if thats all that bothers you. Sad

Ah  but perhaps,  you have chosen to be that way...  in exchange for a sense of security.  A very false security.

THIS is important to you..?? Tissues in the washing..??  Huh
Are you being honest.?

maybe Lisa likes being a home maker, its a very valuable occupation and one which a lot of women should try instead of dumping their kids into childcare.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #96 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 11:07pm

Emma wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:57pm:
unbelievable Lisa.. 

I suspect YOU are also a MALE...  masquerading as a female... just like Honky.

No real woman would be THAT ..........  ( add your own descriptive)  unless they were under control by a psychopath.

Mind you  Huh that is entirely possible.   By the sound of it.
Are u a crazy.. or a willing partner ,  or a pawn.?

No real woman would what?  Do basic, essential chores?

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #97 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 11:10pm

so Honky why don't you be honest and admit you are a male.

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #98 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 11:47pm

rhino wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 11:01pm:

Yep... I go through hell when tissues are left in pockets and then a whole load of dark washing comes out looking like ice frosted $hyte.

Grrrrrrr Angry

Have you thought about checking pockets before you wash? That's what we do - man, woman and children because washing isn't a 'women's issue'.

Goodness me.. Lisa !! I'm with AA .. you don't NEED a husband to approve of you..  you need to approve of yourself,  first.

You obviously belong to the women who do not feel they exist without someone to 'look after', preferably male, and/or children.. 

You can escape your slavehood.. but not when you need others to verify your reality and your worth..look at yourself.. don't ask your husband for approval..

But I'd have to say also Lisa.. if you only get upset about tissues in the wash,  your life is extremely circumscribed,  and unusually fortunate, if thats all that bothers you. Sad

Ah  but perhaps,  you have chosen to be that way...  in exchange for a sense of security.  A very false security.

Are you being honest.?

maybe Lisa likes being a home maker, its a very valuable occupation and one
which a lot of women should try instead of dumping their kids into childcare.

Maybe..?
but where do you get off thinking YOU have any right to tell women what they should do.?  That is what amazes me.  To you.. women are a sort of.. 'one size fits all'..  if you can understand what I am saying.

Your reference to dumping kids on childcare is also very offensive. 

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #99 - May 1st, 2015 at 12:13am

I think what I am really trying to get across is...

Marriage is a very bad idea. For all parties ..

This whole set of family values we all seem to profess to hold so dear, just doesn't stack up in reality.

Our current 'model' is a recent invention,  and a failure and a furphy. Our world has changed BIGTIME.. and it doesn't work anymore. If in fact it ever did.

Look to the past.. we were tribal. We had extended families.  Now, here,  that is very rare.

Our brave new world has NO TIME for families,  whatever your fave pollies tell you.

When I reference family.. I don't mean one man and one woman with x no. of kids... I mean  FAMILY. Generations , in other words.

It is a big ask, in this time, to raise a family, and good luck to you all, but don't expect all the rest of us to pay you for the privilege.
You want'm... YOU pay for'm.

And don't whinge about it.. it's your choice.  Lucky you Lisa... once upon a time you would have been pumping out babies till you died.

live every day

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #100 - May 1st, 2015 at 4:03pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 10:02pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 6:09pm:
And at our place, all the washing gets done by me (following a certain "situation" <---- another word in our family for disaster).

ahhh, your husband was one of the clever guys .

have a friend who, when first asked by his wife to wash the clothes shortly after marriage, dumped reds, blues, blacks white and a half bottle of bleach all in the machine and turned it on. His wife was mightly pissed of upon returning from work and finding the clothes all matched. Over ten yrs of marriage since and she has never asked him to wash again

when I asked him about it once he admitted he had decided to sacrifice a load of clothes so as to make sure his wife never asked him again

it worked

I, on the other hand, stupidly volunteered to do a load shortly after getting together with my wife and haven't stopped doing them since. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

My husband? Clever? Yeah right!

We got a brand new washing machine as a wedding present....one with all the bells and whistles.

It was delivered and installed...and then my husband almost irreversibly damaged my pride and joy within 24 hrs because he couldn't figure out how to use the touch screen pads on it. The tragic thing is this happened AFTER he read the manual which came with the appliance AND it could have voided the Warranty on it.

Yep. Clever. Not!
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2015 at 4:23pm by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #101 - May 1st, 2015 at 4:22pm

rhino wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 11:01pm:

Grrrrrrr Angry

Are you being honest.?

maybe Lisa likes being a home maker, its a very valuable occupation and one which a lot of women should try instead of dumping their kids into childcare.

I can't think of anything more impt than being a full time mum. It's the best job in the world IMO. It's also very demanding and sadly undervalued as far as I'm concerned. By God it's rewarding....it really is  Smiley

I believe that as mothers, we can do part time stuff (eg work or study) here and there around our children's timetables.

Ultimately though...our children come 1st.

Why bring children into the world only to subcontract the motherhood function out? That's not right IMO.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #102 - May 1st, 2015 at 5:13pm

Grrrrrrr Angry

Are you being honest.?

You obviously missed my post on missing socks.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #103 - May 1st, 2015 at 8:55pm

Emma, to suggest that motherhood or marriage is slavery smacks of bitterness. Plenty of women find both of these rewarding and fulfilling and to judge them negatively for that is ridiculous.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - May 1st, 2015 at 10:34pm

Emma wrote on Apr 30th, 2015 at 11:47pm:
[
but where do you get off thinking YOU have any right to tell women what they should do.?  That is what amazes me.  To you.. women are a sort of.. 'one size fits all'..  if you can understand what I am saying.

where do you get off thinking you have a right to tell women what to do?

Quote:
Your reference to dumping kids on childcare is also very offensive. 
truthful though. Main issue in this country at the moment for families is not taking responsibilty for your own kids and expecting government handouts so these people can "fulfill themsleves" meanwhile leaving their children to be brought up by strangers with no vested interest in  instilling moral values or discipline in the children. We need to get back to the traditional nuclear family and government efforts should be concentrated on this, not helping people avoid personal responsibility. Why on earth are we subsidising families hundreds of dollars a week in childcare, we should be paying it to them to stay home.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59
Send Topic Print