Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Cancer Cure by Resonant Frequency (Read 10516 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Cancer Cure by Resonant Frequency
Reply #30 - May 22nd, 2017 at 9:33am

cods wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 9:31am:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 9:29am:
cods wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 9:25am:
Its time wrote on Aug 18th, 2016 at 5:12pm:
A guy in perth had what was known as tranado machine in the early 2000s , not sure about its success or what ever became of the inventor

every few years another one emerges and they lead people on and take their money they make me sick to be honest...

if it worked it would be used worldwide....

its like a cure for baldness. Roll Eyes

people that flog this type of scam should be locked up and the key thrown away...

take some cummin seeds and or oil if you are as sick as you say you are , yet either way

be at peace

namaste

- : P =

to do WHAT exactly how many things will it sure me of assuming I have them all in the first place...

you believe that rot you believe anything.

I believe in love ,

Don Williams - I Believe In You

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #31 - Aug 25th, 2017 at 12:00pm

》This SEED CURES CANCER and it’s 10.000 Times More Effective Than CHEMOTHERAPY!

http://powerhealthyt.com/seed-cures-cancer/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #32 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 10:06am

The Mind-Blowing Story of a Simple Cure for 97% of Disease.

MMS

buy MMS from places like this in australia ..

http://www.mmsaustralia.com.au/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=44

IP Logged

minarchist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 11:00am

Regarding John Holt, I remember watching the ACA reports on Dr. Holt's high frequency cancer treatment, which everyone should be able to find on Youtube. Dr. Holt was by no means a quack and was curing cancers in the 1970s and 1980s that at the time had little or no success through conventional treatments, such as Mesothelioma. The treatment had about the same success rates in curing cancer as conventional means but Dr. Holt believed that if he was allowed to incorporate the use of X-Rays into the treatment the success rates would be greater.

Prior to the ACA reports, Dr. Holt's treatment could be claimed through Medicare with a $1000 co-payment. After the ACA report, an investigation was conducted regarding Dr. Holt's cancer treatment. The results were found to be inconclusive but the Health Department, during which Tony Abbott was health minister, decided to scrap Medicare funding for the treatment. It now costs approx. $20,000 if you want the treatment to be done.

People accuse Capitalism of being a "dog eat dog" system, yet it was the Communists who ate each other when they were starving!

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 11:13am

Peer-reviewed?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 3:45pm

I'm not fan of Western Medicine (especially USA) that believes that 'technology' is the only way to find answers, etc.
Nor a fan of Western Medicine that refutes anything that is not under its control or comes from other countries with their own Patent protection.
To Western Medicine - every other Medical aspect from all other nations is 'Witch-Craft' and 'Voodoo'.

But then you DO get the flakes out there who really do use Medicine to scam and exploit vulnerable people.
Yeah sure. Many treatments just need common sense and simple methods, rather than very expensive - highly complicated and technologically saturated versions (for $$$).

But considering a lot of 'electro-radio' waves are saturating our air space (especially in cities) - causing 'another form' of Cancer, where you might as well stand and live under Power Lines. I do have my doubts on Resonant Frequency?  Huh
I'm not denying it's course of action and 'hope'.
Afterall, I enjoy 'ambient music' to assist me to sleep as a 'luxury'.

The evidence Bojack is probably asking for is that - has it been proven and effectively used and OWNED by the Australian (Western) Medical Authority and Industry?

To me with Cancer. It feeds off Life.
So you need to 'starve' it from Life and to do so, you need to convince the Cancer that it's host is dying/dead for it to fail itself. Fight fire with fire so to speak.
You also have a vast variety of different Cancers and they all manifest in different ways.
I was bitten by a female vampire once and later, I had to get one removed from my neck.  Cheesy True story! She bit me in the back seat of my car at Hanging Rock.  Shocked Not that I noticed at the time.

I like the idea of Resonance as a tool to combat Cancer (hey, whatever works! in my books).
But I'm with Bojack.
We want to see more 'results' from you Mr Light!
Not just hopeful 'theories' and possibilities.
Still - its good that you are going out there like Mr Spock ...in Search Of.
While Bojack just sits in his office waiting for Evidence.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #36 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:12am

1 post, so much BS JaSinner.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:20am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:12am:
1 post, so much BS JaSinner.

Do you have evidence of that?
I'm just sitting here, following the 'routine', not thinking for myself, lacking imagination for fear of being wrong or making a mistake, playing it 'safe' - like a good typical 'Western' Medic does. I might float around in a Police Box while I'm at it and 'pretend' to save the world.
Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:22am

No, you don't have evidence for any of that.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:29am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:22am:

You just dodged my potential tackle
and yet it's me with the ball running.
- love your style.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #40 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:41am

Jasin wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:29am:

Again, the fact is you made the statements, you should back them up.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:52am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:41am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:29am:

Again, the fact is you made the statements, you should back them up.

Look 'Boring' Horseman.
At least Mr Light is prepared to go out on a limb and explore possibilities. Most of it is 'ridiculous', some of it has 'potential' or even 'possibility'.
At least he is 'searching'.

You on the other hand, just sit and make snide comments - let alone "Give me evidence" (as proven by 'your' Western Medical industry that takes it up the arse by Politics & Military  Roll Eyes) fall-backs.
You're a bore!
Show us some good Medical Topics of your own then.
Show us your 'progressive' Cancer endeavours.
Show us some of you own evidence for want of just 'replicating' (because lets, face it - you come across as nothing but a 'Replicant' in the Medical Industry) other people's fact sheets.

As T.I.S.M once sang "So come on pal whatareya!?"

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #42 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:56am

Because its the basis of science, instead of just searching crappy youtube videos, do a study and write up the results.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:16am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:56am:
Because its the basis of science, instead of just searching crappy youtube videos, do a study and write up the results.

So you're saying that my 'theory' that each of the Alien movies -as a reflection of each of the characters in the original Alien movie. Hence we are at the 'Lambert' stage with Prometheus/Covenant. Is complete trollop because there is no University induced Industrial backed 'evidence'?

Well f#@% me if Mr Light actually 'stumbles' upon a real good cure for cancer, while you sit like a Lab Rat waiting for 'results'.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #44 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:30am

Jasin wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:16am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:56am:

So you're saying that my 'theory' that each of the Alien movies -as a reflection of each of the characters in the original Alien movie. Hence we are at the 'Lambert' stage with Prometheus/Covenant. Is complete trollop because there is no University induced Industrial backed 'evidence'?

Well f#@% me if Mr Light actually 'stumbles' upon a real good cure for cancer, while you sit like a Lab Rat waiting for 'results'.

bojack horseman is a self confessed drug addict

shooting drugs into his arm ..

he needs drugs to survive and without them he will shrivel into his lab coat and die ..

he is not natural ,he is not a natural human .

much compassion is sent in his drug addled stupor .

and so it is

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print