Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Cancer Cure by Resonant Frequency (Read 10506 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Cancer Cure by Resonant Frequency
Reply #45 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:30am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:16am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:56am:
Because its the basis of science, instead of just searching crappy youtube videos, do a study and write up the results.

So you're saying that my 'theory' that each of the Alien movies -as a reflection of each of the characters in the original Alien movie. Hence we are at the 'Lambert' stage with Prometheus/Covenant. Is complete trollop because there is no University induced Industrial backed 'evidence'?

Well f#@% me if Mr Light actually 'stumbles' upon a real good cure for cancer, while you sit like a Lab Rat waiting for 'results'.

bojack horseman is a self confessed drug addict

shooting drugs into his arm ..

he needs drugs to survive and without them he will shrivel into his lab coat and die ..

he is not natural ,he is not a natural human .

much compassion is sent in his drug addled stupor .

and so it is

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Now that was a real dick of thing to write Mr Light.
Roll Eyes
He ain't a junkie.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #46 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:36am

Jasin wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:34am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:30am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:16am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 9:56am:
Because its the basis of science, instead of just searching crappy youtube videos, do a study and write up the results.

So you're saying that my 'theory' that each of the Alien movies -as a reflection of each of the characters in the original Alien movie. Hence we are at the 'Lambert' stage with Prometheus/Covenant. Is complete trollop because there is no University induced Industrial backed 'evidence'?

Well f#@% me if Mr Light actually 'stumbles' upon a real good cure for cancer, while you sit like a Lab Rat waiting for 'results'.

bojack horseman is a self confessed drug addict

shooting drugs into his arm ..

he needs drugs to survive and without them he will shrivel into his lab coat and die ..

he is not natural ,he is not a natural human .

much compassion is sent in his drug addled stupor .

and so it is

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Now that was a real dick of thing to write Mr Light.
Roll Eyes
He ain't a junkie.

He thinks it gets up my nose, my point is if I was a pharma shill getting money do you think I'd be wasting my time on here instead of lying on a beach somewhere?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:23am

For the record, as just an AiN (shitkicker).

I came up with saving Aged Care Residents a lot of money: instead of paying Pharmacies a lot of money for their stuff (primarily 'cure' based).
For just $2 - using a 'Roll-On' deodorant like 'Mum'.
It's an effective 'prevention' for both Breast and Abdo excuriations.
The 'fluid' application provides a 'frictionless' movement of skin against skin, minimalises 'heat' and smells nice.
Old method was 'powder' - but powder crystals 'cut'.
This Powder method was eventually rejected by Aust Med Industry in the 90's for Aged Care, etc. Although still used by some - mainly because there was no real 'alternative' out there.
I brought this up first time (after my trials) in meeting and was fobbed off by RN's as 'rubbish and ridiculous' because I was just an AiN.
One of those RN's then went on to show a Dr how 'she' came up with the idea of Roll-on deodorants. But she put it on an 'open' excoriation and the Resident yelled blue murder! The Dr wasn't impressed.  Grin
But approaching other Dr's later - I was soon given the 'nod of approval'. It can also 'lessen' excoriation that is apparent, but not 'open'.
K.I.S.S

Then there is 'Dementia'.
Now, having done Art Courses - there are many people who are Deaf that do these courses. Why?
Well 'Something lost, is something gained' and these Deaf people showed more 'visualisation' qualities than some of the best trained 'normal' people. Hell, Van Gogh cut of an ear to concentrate more - visually.  Grin
Then you also get a lot of Blind people in Music - because its a form of expression that relies heavily on 'hearing'.

So its a case of - will you 'follow a strength' or 'chase a weakness' (like a physically handicapped person running down a track to prove themselves for what they lack)?

So with Dementia Residents/patients - it wasn't hard to understand that they had a heightened awareness to how people (us) 'felt' around them. It wasn't what the son was saying to his dementia Dad in the Aged Care visitation - because Dad didn't relate to the 'words', it was how the son was 'feeling' seeing his Dad again. And thus - a reaction back was given accordingly.
With this realisation - and if you're good at 'acting' and 'hiding your emotional/feeling' state. The results of getting the Dementia to 'co-operate' better (ie: stop crawling out of the bed, etc) becomes easier.
I also got the 'nod of approval' by Dr's with this one.

There's a few more, but later.

Of course, I was only in the Medical Industry for the 'love' of it and eventually found my wife, etc.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:24am

This Powder method was eventually rejected by Aust Med Industry in the 90's for Aged Care, etc. Although still used by some - mainly because there was no real 'alternative' out there.

I wonder why

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:31am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:24am:

I wonder why

It caused 'friction' and 'heat' and if left unwashed for a few days - it stunk. But it was a method brought in by Britain's Medical industry for want of anything else. Maybe they adopted it from 'Flea powdering' of people in even older days?
I think it is hardly used any more, even on places of the body that come into contact with bed-linen, rather than skin rubbing on skin.
There was a gap in the line of defence, and I took my opportunity - motivated by my duty of 'care' for the poor Residents forking out their pensions on expensive Australian pharmaceuticals.
...and I didn't need to act like a woman to show that I could 'care' either.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #50 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:33am

And there you have it adverse effects.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print