Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Building Australia ...a good 'identity check' tool (Read 2388 times)
Shakey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Building Australia ...a good 'identity check' tool
Reply #15 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:54am

GA wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:48am:
Shakey wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:33am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 7:17pm:
My house is a simple brick veneer

I always thought anything double brick was "cavity brick"
thus the brick not being a veneer over a wooden frame?

That aside I'd suggest GA should either hit the long shoe or stay where ever it is he resides ....

what an Australian hating icehole.  Roll Eyes Angry
The poor thing just feels threatened by aussies. Come here, we won't hurt you snookums.

Won't 'urt me? Youse scum is the reason why I can't afford to rent a house, why I pay so much for groceries. Youse is the peoples who is sellin' off the farm, the mines & the 'ouses to the Chinese, all for a quick buck to piss up against a wall or put frough the pokies. So don't you go tellin' me ya won't 'urt me? You is destroyin' this country and everyfing of value in it. The kind of environmental, economic & cultural vandalism we'd 'spect from people who came from convict stock. Youse can all go 'ome I say.
Well you've got me in one even though I rent as well. How about you get yourself better educated, get motivated and get an attitude transplant and you'll have more money? Don't blame Australians for your personal failings.

IP Logged

GA
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:19pm

Shakey wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:54am:

That aside I'd suggest GA should either hit the long shoe or stay where ever it is he resides ....

The poor thing just feels threatened by aussies. Come here, we won't hurt you snookums.

Won't 'urt me? Youse scum is the reason why I can't afford to rent a house, why I pay so much for groceries. Youse is the peoples who is sellin' off the farm, the mines & the 'ouses to the Chinese, all for a quick buck to piss up against a wall or put frough the pokies. So don't you go tellin' me ya won't 'urt me? You is destroyin' this country and everyfing of value in it. The kind of environmental, economic & cultural vandalism we'd 'spect from people who came from convict stock. Youse can all go 'ome I say.
Well you've got me in one even though I rent as well. How about you get yourself better educated, get motivated and get an attitude transplant and you'll have more money? Don't blame Australians for your personal failings.

They're not just 'my' personal failings I'm afraid:

http://www.actu.org.au/Media/Mediareleases/AverageFamiliesCantAffordOwnHomeNewRe...

(And that report was from 2004)

It's people like yourself, flag-waiving nationalists, that try and pass the buck (sorry, 'quid' keepin' wiff the cockney accent) when it's you and the culture that you're defending that is  the problem. It's against the 'Aussie' rules to "whinge" (complain) for example, consequently we pay through the nose for everything. Then there's the 'it's a roof ovva our 'eads at least' philosphy, (be it one with a premium price) that sets the standard required for 'ousing.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/generation-rent-battles-to-get-in-the...

Becoming renters is in line with our regression (the cockney didn't own 'e's own 'ome). And notice that the example we've rejected, the Americans, they 'don't' have a housing shortage.

My older brother had remarked to me back in the eighties that the Aussie dream was to own 'e's own car (not an 'ouse). The British loyalist, the Aussie, is what's bringing us down.

IP Logged

Shakey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:23pm

GA wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:19pm:

http://www.actu.org.au/Media/Mediareleases/AverageFamiliesCantAffordOwnHomeNewRe...

It's people like yourself, flag-waiving nationalists, that try and pass the buck (sorry, 'quid' keepin' wiff the cockney accent) when it's you and the culture that you're defending that is  the problem. It's against the 'Aussie' rules to "whinge" (complain) for example, consequently we pay through the nose for everything. Then there's the 'it's a roof ovva our 'eads at least' philosphy, (be it one with a premium price) that sets the standard required for 'ousing.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/generation-rent-battles-to-get-in-the...

Becoming renters is in line with our regression (the cockney didn't own 'e's own 'ome). And notice that the example we've rejected, the Americans, they 'don't' have a housing shortage.

My older brother had remarked to me back in the eighties, that the Aussie dream was to own 'e's own car, not an 'ouse. The British loyalist, the Aussie, is what's bringing us down.
I am a flag waving nationalist!! Join the club because you are one of the biggest anglophobic bigots on here.

IP Logged

GA
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:28pm

Shakey wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:23pm:

My older brother had remarked to me back in the eighties, that the Aussie dream was to own 'e's own car, not an 'ouse. The British loyalist, the Aussie, is what's bringing us down.
I am a flag waving nationalist!! Join the club because you are one of the biggest anglophobic bigots on here.

'Aussies' are anglophiles, their leader Aussie tony is an anglophile  (both of their last two leaders were British born). Aussies are part of a culture whose ancestors never chose to come here. They still deep inside call England 'ome.

IP Logged

Shakey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:29pm

GA wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:28pm:

'Aussies' are anglophiles, their leader Aussie tony is an anglophile  (both of their last two leaders were British born). Aussies are part of a culture whose ancestors never chose to come here. They still deep inside call England 'ome.
Is they why you hate them??

IP Logged

GA
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:48pm

Shakey wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:29pm:

It's not about hating anyone. The problem is that there can be no concessions. The Aussie is incredibly complacent, give him a break and it's "she'll be right mate" again, all over.

She won't be all right. The ship is sinking (it's a boat I've been watching take water for decades now). I'm here trying to do what I consider is my duty to do. That is convince others we have a problem, what that problem is, and that there is something we can do to help. But being the worst salesman on earth, one who is faced with trying to sell success to those who reject it most, it looks as though I'm the one who's now failing big time.

IP Logged

Shakey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:53pm

GA wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:48pm:

It's not about hating anyone. The problem is that there can be no concessions. The Aussie is incredibly complacent, give him a break and it's "she'll be right mate" again, all over.

She won't be all right. The ship is sinking (it's a boat I've been watching take water for decades now). I'm here trying to do what I consider is my duty to do. That is convince others we have a problem, what that problem is, and that there is something we can do to help. But being the worst salesman on earth, one who is faced with trying to sell success to those who reject it most, it looks as though I'm the one who's now failing big time. 
So you are worried for Australian society and want to highlight the problem- white Australians of British decent. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided But you don't hate them, but only a few posts ago you called them scum. Your post....Won't 'urt me? Youse scum is the reason why I can't afford to rent a house.  From this post you blame your life on the people that make up Australian society. True?? Are you opinions just personal??

IP Logged

GA
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 1:31pm

Shakey wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:53pm:
GA wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:48pm:

So you are worried for Australian society and want to highlight the problem- white Australians of British decent. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided But you don't hate them, but only a few posts ago you called them scum. Your post....Won't 'urt me? Youse scum is the reason why I can't afford to rent a house.  From this post you blame your life on the people that make up Australian society. True?? Are your opinions just personal??

The Aussie is beyond redemption. For one thing their loyalty is to Britain. They are nationalists, their nation is the British colony of Aussieland. If an Aussie were a true Australian, then that is what they'd call themselves. Instead they use a term that a cockney would use to denigrate someone's nationality .

Example from the British newspaper The Sun during the Falklands War:

http://archive.iwm.org.uk/upload/img_200/FalklandsTheSun1982s.jpg

And how the hell can anyone conclude that this is a personal thing? I mean are nationalists that blind that they can't see that anything at all can be wrong with this country. And by the way I'm a white Ostralian, most probably of (completely) European origins. So the race card can't be played.

IP Logged

Shakey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 1:37pm

So what's a true Australian??

IP Logged

GA
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 4:30pm

Beautiful houses that could be reproduced if ever one day we become a wealthy nation:

The house from 'Psycho:

http://www.retroweb.com/universal/univ_psycho_house_mid_1970s_bison.jpg

Addams Family style:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Jgla7retkpg/TmJq9pMV_QI/AAAAAAAAAyw/xE4SroxVReE/s1600/...

Google search - 'Queen Anne house':

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=queen+anne+house&tbm=isch&imgil=6L9Wn1snIsTGw...

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #25 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 5:00pm

Shakey wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 1:37pm:
So what's a true Australian??

I don't know but if Australians ( I mean down to Earth Australians) want to have a decent future they need to start to stick together. Learn from the French how to unite and stand up against the fukking tyrants who want to rule this whole place. It's not good enough to sit in front of the TV and get pissed. There's a reason why the tyrants destroyed the Australian pub culture (anti smoking laws, mandatory breath testing, insane alcohol tax). It was designed to stop you people from getting together and talk and unite and form resistance against the fukking tyrants...They wanted to separate you so you all go home after work and be alone in front of the fukking TV.  Divide and Conquer
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2014 at 5:11pm by gone »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print