Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The root causes of 'alienation' of moslems..... (Read 2684 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
The root causes of 'alienation' of moslems.....
Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:11am

In the wake of the shooting of a moslem man who stabbed two police officers in Victoria, a spokesman for the Islamic Council of Victoria has released a statement which implies blame upon the Australian community for the 'alienation' of some members of moslem community in Australia.

Quote:
Melbourne shooting: Man who made threats against PM shot dead after stabbing counter terrorism officers outside Endeavour Hills police station

Islamic council calls for investigation

....The council said the incident highlighted the consequences of the Government's failure to address the root causes of disaffection.

"The tragedy highlights the real cost of a failure to deal with these serious issues and why we have made numerous calls on the Australian Government to deal with the root causes of alienation and disaffection of people such as this," the statement said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-23/one-person-shot-dead-two-stabbed-endeavour...

Blaming non-moslems, and blaming a non-moslem host society, for the 'alienation' of moslems [and for moslem hostility towards the wider Australian community], IS A FRAUD AND IT IS A DECEITFUL SLANDER.

AND, MOSLEMS KNOW THAT THEY [AND THEIR COMMUNITY] ARE COMMITTING THIS FRAUD AND THIS DECEITFUL SLANDER, AGAINST AUSTRALIANS!

THE TRUTH IS THAT;

The root cause of 'alienation' of moslems [from the wider Australian community], is the influence which ISLAM itself has, upon the moslem individual [AND also, the influence which the moslem community itself has, upon individual moslems].

The root cause of 'alienation' of a moslem, is the fact that the moslem belongs to a philosophy [ISLAM] and a community [the moslem community] which teaches every member of that group of people, from childhood, to hold every non ISLAMIC influence, and every non-moslem person, in contempt and to have hatred for them, AND, which encourages the moslem to embrace a [separate] legal system [Sharia law] which teaches that 'opportunistic' violence against non-moslems is actually 'righteous' and 'lawful'.

The root cause of 'alienation' of the moslem, and for moslem hostility towards the wider Australian community, IS THAT THE MOSLEM 'CHILD', IS BEING IMMERSED IN THE TEACHINGS OF
THE KORAN AND
THE SUNNA OF MOHAMMED, AND
THE INFLUENCE COMING FROM OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MOSLEM COMMUNITY.

There is an ISLAMIC source, for every expression of moslem hostility towards the wider Australian community.

FOR EXAMPLE;

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

ISLAM teaches moslems that disbelievers are the agents of SATAN, and should be killed....

"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."
Koran 3.85

"And fight with them until.....religion should be only for Allah,..."
Koran 2.193

"Fighting [against unbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

i.e. What Koran 5.51 is tating, is any moslem who makes sincere friendships with 'disbelievers',
1/ is an disbeliever,
2/ becomes an 'apostate'/rebel, and
3/ is worthy of death, at the hand of good moslems!

"O ye who believe! Take not - MY ENEMIES - and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: The root causes of 'alienation' of moslems.....
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:15am

ISLAM - A CULTURE OF A SEETHING AND CONCEALED HOSTILITY TOWARDS THE AUSTRALIA COMMUNITY

And there is ample evidence to demonstrate that many, many moslems who are living in Australia are committed to Jihad [Jihad = = religious fighting, in Allah's cause] against non-moslems....

Quote:

'Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy,'

.....written by Mohamed Elomar, an Australian moslem.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632768/Brisbane-woman-charged-supportin...

Quote:

"[a respected moslem community spokesman has] called on Australian Muslims to spurn secular democracy and Western notions of moderate Islam...
...[moslems in Australia were told] that democracy is "haram" (forbidden) for Muslims, whose political engagement should be be based purely on Islamic law.
"We must adhere to Islam and Islam alone,"
Mr Hanif [said]"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/australia-members-of-hizb-ut-tahrir-say-countr...

And the evidence which shows a moslem malice towards non-moslems, just on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

QUESTION;
When are these people [the moslem community in Australia] going to experience the LAWFUL consequence of breaking our laws, and of conspiring to break our laws ?

[Sheik Hilali and Carnita Matthews are two names that come to mind.]

And of belonging to a lying, deceitful philosophy [ISLAM], which encourages political and religious violence against those who do not believe as they believe ?

How long are the authorities in Australia going to allow the members of this 'community' [ISLAM], to continue to work [subversively] to usurp and to undermine and to work to destroy Australian society, and to work to destroy the values of freedom and truth, and to work to destroy respect for law [in Australia] - values which Australians have struggled for, and values which many Australians have made painful sacrifices to secure and to defend ?

Where are the charges of treason, and where are the charges of sedition, against many members of the moslem community who are engaged in a widespread conspiracy of lying to Australians [of lying to the Australian community] when they [moslems] claim to bear no ill will, to Australia, its people, and its governing authorities ?

???

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:18am

ISLAM - A CULTURE OF A SEETHING AND CONCEALED HOSTILITY TOWARDS THE AUSTRALIA COMMUNITY

Watch these sentiments,
      that are described in my 1st post, come out of the lips of a UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE
"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."
"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

MORE.....

By implication, Sudanese Cleric Al-Jazouli [a supporter of ISIS] declares in the YOUTUBE presentation [below]:
That it is lawful for the moslem to kill, for example, Australian civilians - men, women, and children.
It is Jihad.

Sudanese Cleric Al-Jazouli [a supporter of ISIS] declares in the YOUTUBE presentation [below]:
America is fighting us [ISLAM].
Therefore the moslem lawfully can, and should, target America, and the people of every nation that has allied with it.

[recorded 20-July-2014]
Sudanese Cleric Al-Jazouli:
"In its war with the infidels, ISLAM recognises no distinction between regular armies and civilians.....Thus, killing their woman and children is permitted. [by authority of Allah's messenger - Mohammed]
America is fighting [ISLAM] and there are countries that are allied with it [America]. [the moslem can and should, target America, and every nation that has allied with it. I guess that means it is lawful for the moslem to kill Australians too.]"

...and he goes on, there are lotsa virgins in Allah's paradise waiting for you, etc, etc.

Sudanese Cleric Al-Jazouli: Islam Permits Killing American Women and Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB_D9E1vutY

MORE.....

Quote:

Use children as troops, says cleric
January 18, 2007
SYDNEY'S most influential radical Muslim cleric has been caught on film calling Jews pigs and urging children to die for Allah.
Firebrand Sheik Feiz Mohammed, head of the Global Islamic Youth Centre in Liverpool [Australia], delivered the hateful rants on a collection of DVDs called the Death Series being sold in Australia and overseas.
.........Sheik Feiz says in the video.
"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam. Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid (holy warrior). Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."
An Australian citizen born in Sydney who has spent the past year living in Lebanon, Sheik Feiz was exposed this week in a British documentary Undercover Mosque.
......"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad," he declares in the film, before denouncing "kaffirs" (non-Muslims).
"Kaffir is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."
......Sheik Feiz - who just two weeks ago said he felt like an "alien" in his own country - leads about 4000 followers through his Global Islamic Youth Centre in Sydney's southwest.
He also accused Australian authorities of being over-zealous in their approach to clerics like him.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21074839-2,00.html
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/014863.php

"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad,"

Aussie, Sheik Feiz Mohammed

Google;
jihad - is the pinnacle of islam

Google;
Jihad operations

MURDEROUS 'JIHAD OPERATIONS' ARE VIRTUOUS GOOD WORKS.

HOW CAN WE DOUBT IT ?           Tongue

KILLING INFIDELS - IS A HIGH IDEAL FOR THE MOSLEM, THAT IS WHAT ISLAM TEACHES TO THE MOSLEM

"What makes Allah happy?
Allah is happy, when kafir get killed."

Please watch this YT...
Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims
         goto 4m 30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:20am

Yadda I realise you put a great effort into your posts but I find them too complicated to read.

Sorry!

Perhaps you should try the KISS principle occasionaly

Smiley

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:25am

THE KORAN glorifies hostility and violence towards non-moslems!!!!!;

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"And fight with them until.....religion should be only for Allah,..."
Koran 2.193

"Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' ...."
hadithsunnah/bukhari #004.052.196

Blaming non-moslems, and blaming a non-moslem host society, for the 'alienation' of moslems [and for moslem hostility towards the wider Australian community], IS A FRAUD AND IT IS A DECEITFUL SLANDER.

AND, MOSLEMS KNOW THAT THEY [AND THEIR COMMUNITY] ARE COMMITTING THIS FRAUD AND THIS DECEITFUL SLANDER, AGAINST AUSTRALIANS!

ISLAM - blames the victims of moslem hostility and hatred.

ISLAM - portrays moslems as the victims of - the consequence of - moslem hostility and hatred.

" The Prophet said, "War is deceit." "

hadith/bukhari/ #004.052.269

Moslems lying to, and deceiving 'disbelievers', is the 'soft' component of the moslem Jihad [religious fighting against 'disbelievers'].

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:31am

Redmond Neck wrote on Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:20am:
Yadda I realise you put a great effort into your posts but I find them too complicated to read.

Sorry!

Perhaps you should try the KISS principle occasionaly

Smiley

Redneck,

Thanks.

I want to provide proofs that support my opinion,       not just state my opinion.

Yes, it takes space, and, taking in all of the information can become confusing/overwhelming.

There is a lot of information.

And mostly, no-one is listening, no-one is interested - in what is true.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:41am

islam is the root cause of alienation of muslims.

islam is the root cause of terrorism.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 10:05am

Yadda wrote on Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:31am:
[And mostly, no-one is listening, no-one is interested

Oh no, Y - we're listening.

We're here for you. If you have something to tell me, please write it down.

That's what friends are for.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 10:10am

Try one paragraph with one link Yadda and I promise I will read it!

Small amounts of info at a time are more likely to be read is my theory!

Less is more!
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2014 at 10:19am by Redmond Neck »  

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 10:56am

Causing the problem

and playing victim to the problem they caused

OLD

OLD

OLD

ploy

The muslims' closest links, that 'other' insane cult which forbids mention of its name and is destroying the world in order to usher in its messiah who refuses to answer their summons -- plays and always has played, the same game

Check their religious teachings, particularly pertaining to paedophilia and denigration of females, and they're both from the same sick minds

Check the Talmud

Check Islam and particulary the Little Green Book written by Ayatollah Khomeini

Then read the memoirs of Israel's first PM, Ben Gurion, where he STATES that Palestinians 'are the real descendants of the regions true jews' -- meaning jews who gave up on trying to force their messiah to appear and wandered off into the desert, only to emerge hundreds of years later as muslims with their new religion (which bears so much resemblance to the old) Islam

In short, Ben Gurion and his Zionist cohorts FULLY understood and acknowledged that muslims were once jews

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 12:02pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:41am:

For those of you who said that Sprint couldn't get any sillier, I present exhibit A:

"islam is the root cause of terrorism"

Let's see somebody top that.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 7:16pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 24th, 2014 at 10:56am:

Causing the problem

and playing victim to the problem they caused

OLD

OLD

OLD

ploy

The muslims' closest links, that 'other' insane cult which forbids mention of its name and is destroying the world in order to usher in its messiah who refuses to answer their summons -- plays and always has played, the same game

Check their religious teachings, particularly pertaining to paedophilia and denigration of females, and they're both from the same sick minds

Check the Talmud

Check Islam and particulary the Little Green Book written by Ayatollah Khomeini

Then read the memoirs of Israel's first PM, Ben Gurion, where he STATES that Palestinians 'are the real descendants of the regions true jews' -- meaning jews who gave up on trying to force their messiah to appear and wandered off into the desert, only to emerge hundreds of years later as muslims with their new religion (which bears so much resemblance to the old) Islam

In short, Ben Gurion and his Zionist cohorts FULLY understood and acknowledged that muslims were once jews

PZ547,

I thought that the Little Green Book was a product of Muammar Gaddafi ???

and playing the Talmud card, by those who hate the Jewis people is an....

OLD

OLD

OLD

ploy

Talmud is the creation, inspired by, and the product of men.

Torah [and Tanakh] is the true guide, to the Jewish person, imo.

And reputedly, Torah was inspired by God's spirit.

What do you think PZ547 ?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 7:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 24th, 2014 at 12:02pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:41am:

For those of you who said that Sprint couldn't get any sillier, I present exhibit A:

"islam is the root cause of terrorism"

Let's see somebody top that.

ISLAM is the root cause of ISLAMIC terrorism
,       and ISLAM is the root cause [the 'inspiration'] of ISLAMIC [i.e. moslem] violence towards those who are not moslems.

Only an idiot would deny that proposition.

Eh, greg ?

Mild mannered -
"We will govern for all Egyptians"
- Mohammed Morsi -
Ex-President of Egypt

"The Koran is our constitution"
"The Prophet Muhammad is our leader"
"Jihad is our path"
"AND DEATH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS OUR MOST LOFTY ASPIRATION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8NtiUMOFFg

as per......

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fighting [against unbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

Quote:

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 2:22pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 24th, 2014 at 9:11am:

In the wake of the shooting of a moslem man who stabbed two police officers in Victoria, a spokesman for the Islamic Council of Victoria has released a statement which implies blame upon the Australian community for the 'alienation' of some members of moslem community in Australia.

Quote:
Melbourne shooting: Man who made threats against PM shot dead after stabbing counter terrorism officers outside Endeavour Hills police station

Islamic council calls for investigation

....The council said the incident highlighted the consequences of the Government's failure to address the root causes of disaffection.

"The tragedy highlights the real cost of a failure to deal with these serious issues and why we have made numerous calls on the Australian Government to deal with the root causes of alienation and disaffection of people such as this," the statement said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-23/one-person-shot-dead-two-stabbed-endeavour...

Blaming non-moslems, and blaming a non-moslem host society, for the 'alienation' of moslems [and for moslem hostility towards the wider Australian community], [b]IS A FRAUD AND IT IS A DECEITFUL SLANDER.

If muslims  claim alienation to justify their behaviour does that mean people Like Brevik can also claim alienation to justify what he did, or does this alienation crap only apply to muslims?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 3:10pm

I have only ever seen this argument applied to Muslims. We all know the cliches - he was a quiet man, kept to himself, liked his cats etc - but this has never been used to blame society for head hacking nutjobs.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print