Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The root causes of 'alienation' of moslems..... (Read 2687 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: The root causes of 'alienation' of moslems.....
Reply #15 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 3:41pm

freediver wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 3:10pm:
....I have only ever seen this argument applied to Muslims. We all know the cliches - he was a quiet man, kept to himself, liked his cats etc - but this has never been used to blame society for head hacking nutjobs.

Quote:
.......I have only ever seen this argument applied to Muslims. ......

true.
Short women, fat men or red headed boys are not alienated.
Gamers, wiccans or bridge players are not alienated.
Cyclists, AFL players or women who knit are not alienated.

muslims, muslims or muslims, self alientate themselves.

I hate muslims.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 6:38pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 3:41pm:
I hate muslims.

Yes, we know, Sprint, we know.  You don't have to keep repeating your message of self-loathing.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 6:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 6:38pm:
I hate muslims.

Yes, we know, Sprint, we know.  You don't have to keep repeating your message of self-loathing.   Roll Eyes

Sprint is not a muslim, Brain. You are.
Certainly more of a muslim than Sprint.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 6:56pm

Soren wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 6:46pm:
I hate muslims.

Am I?  And on what basis do you make that accusation, apart from your prejudice against Muslims and anybody who dares to sympathise with them?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Certainly more of a muslim than Sprint.

Nope, no I'm not.  I now know the truth about Sprint.  Wink

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 7:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 6:56pm:
Soren wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 6:46pm:
I hate muslims.

Am I?  And on what basis do you make that accusation, apart from your prejudice against Muslims and anybody who dares to sympathise with them?   Roll Eyes

You don’t sympathise with them. If you did you would wish for their integration into modern society and for the shedding of all the anachronistic, oppressive, inhuman rules they submit to. Instead you want them to remain in their mind-forged shackles by constantly excusing those oppressive dogmas and sympathising with everyone who defends them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 7:26pm

Soren wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 7:17pm:
You don’t sympathise with them. If you did you would wish for their integration into modern society and for the shedding of all the anachronistic, oppressive, inhuman rules they submit to. Instead you want them to remain in their mind-forged shackles by constantly excusing those oppressive dogmas and sympathising with everyone who defends them.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims in Australia do "integrate" - on their terms.

As a trick-cyclist you must know the old joke about, "How many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?  One but the light bulb really has to want to change!"  Grin

You can't demand that people change.  It doesn't work.   You should realise that by now, how long have you supposedly been a practising trick-cyclist?

Muslims are integrating on their own terms.  Despite what you keep claiming, they are changing and each successive generation will become more assimilated.  Indeed, assimilation is a two way street.  Australian society will, despite your attempts to hold it back, accept Muslim Australians on their own terms.

You really need to chill more, Soren.  The more and more I read from you, the increasingly obvious point is that you know absolutely bugger all about Islam, Muslims and modern Australian society.   I was at TAFE the other day picking up my daughter.  She was laughing and sharing a joke with several Muslim women in her classes.   They don't want to cut peoples' heads off. they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives as they see fit, without you telling them how they must live their lives.

This is why you'd fit in so well with your fellow Madrassah graduates, Soren.  Do you remember what the definition of a puritan is?  "Someone who is upset that someone, somewhere is having a good time."   You and your ilk are the primary barrier to the acceptance of Muslims.   You want to dictate to them and us how we must live our lives, Soren.   You're a sick, sad little man at heart.     Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 8:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 7:26pm:
Soren wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 7:17pm:

The overwhelming majority of Muslims in Australia do "integrate" - on their terms.

As a trick-cyclist you must know the old joke about, "How many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?  One but the light bulb really has to want to change!"  Grin

You can't demand that people change.  It doesn't work.   You should realise that by now, how long have you supposedly been a practising trick-cyclist?

Muslims are integrating on their own terms.  Despite what you keep claiming, they are changing and each successive generation will become more assimilated.  Indeed, assimilation is a two way street.  Australian society will, despite your attempts to hold it back, accept Muslim Australians on their own terms.

You really need to chill more, Soren.  The more and more I read from you, the increasingly obvious point is that you know absolutely bugger all about Islam, Muslims and modern Australian society.   I was at TAFE the other day picking up my daughter.  She was laughing and sharing a joke with several Muslim women in her classes.   They don't want to cut peoples' heads off. they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives as they see fit, without you telling them how they must live their lives.

This is why you'd fit in so well with your fellow Madrassah graduates, Soren.  Do you remember what the definition of a puritan is?  "Someone who is upset that someone, somewhere is having a good time."   You and your ilk are the primary barrier to the acceptance of Muslims.   You want to dictate to them and us how we must live our lives, Soren.   You're a sick, sad little man at heart.     Roll Eyes

Quote:
........Muslims are integrating on their own terms....

no they are not.
they have created ghettos, send child brides off to be married and stab police.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 8:07pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 8:03pm:
........Muslims are integrating on their own terms....

no they are not.
they have created ghettos, send child brides off to be married and stab police.

Do the majority do that, Sprint?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mrkamikaze

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 8:37pm

Brian obviously has never been to south west Sydney!
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 11:06pm

mrkamikaze wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 8:37pm:
Brian obviously has never been to south west Sydney!
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually, I have, several times.

Why do you assume that "south west Sydney" is typical of the rest of the Muslims in Australia?

Why do you assume anything about Sydney is typical of rest of Australia?     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 11:20pm

Quote:

They get to decide that do they? On their own terms? Nobody gives an EFF about Islam or mosques or anything else. But when one tiny group, overpopulates the jails, overpopulates the gang rape statistics, overpopulates the terror plots - over represented as a group in every statistic dealing violence and anti-social behaviour - people go, you know what, we are really really sick of these people doing the same things over and over again. And we have a responsibility to the rest of society, the overwhelming people who are not muslims, to protect them from being victimised.

Where are the Jewish rape gangs? The Buddhist rape gangs? The same group, muslims are over represented in every type of crime against society. And everyone is tired of hearing about the cries of victimhood from Islam - perpetual whingers who never shut up about how they are mistreated. The rest of society is mistreated by Islam, when EVERY politician rushes to defend and protect them.

Something like 80% of the entire muslim population of Australia lives in 5 suburbs of south-west sydney. And these suburbs are crime ridden cesspits where shootings, knifings, protection rackets, threats intimidation are regular occurences.

Is this the Multiculti Paradise? Feel the Cultural Enrichment brought about by the Sydney Occupied Territories.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 11:30pm

The second and third generation are going off to fight with ISIL. the second and third generation don the niqab  - you didn’t see these hidious things in the 70s, 80s and 90s. The second and third generation rioted in Sydney, they make up Hizb ul tahrir and are under surveillance and get arrested, they make up the bulk of the disproportionately large muslim prisoner population - not the old timers smoking and chatting in cafes. As muslim numbers grow there are more and more who resist assimilation and are openly and actively hostile to this country.
There is no other migrant group that is becoming more separationist with each generation.

And using your daughter as an example of how girls can chat and laugh together at TAFE is really lame. Do you expect that to counter anything in the Koran, hadiths and Islamic history.

As for your last paragraph on my madrassa and putitanism - you are just lost in emotional incontinence. Islam, its teachings and history, and the behaviour of Muslims around the world is the greatest barrier to the acceptance of openly Islamic people. I am not preventing or blocking anything. Look at you - you couldn’t bend over any more even if you wated to. But most people are not like you.  Most people have a sense of proportion and can see for themselves.
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2014 at 11:41pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 12:01am

Calanen wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 11:20pm:
Quote:

They get to decide that do they? On their own terms?

Yes.  In exactly the same way every other immigrant group from the time the first English stepped ashore in Botany Bay.  Do you think they listen to Indigenous demands that they conform to the Indigenes' way of life and belief system?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Nobody gives an EFF about Islam or mosques or anything else.

I wish that was the way but people like yourself and Soren and Sprint and Freediver and...and...and... keep persecuting them, it's obvious you do give an "EFF" and you won't let them forget it.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
But when one tiny group, overpopulates the jails, overpopulates the gang rape statistics, overpopulates the terror plots - over represented as a group in every statistic dealing violence and anti-social behaviour - people go, you know what, we are really really sick of these people doing the same things over and over again. And we have a responsibility to the rest of society, the overwhelming people who are not muslims, to protect them from being victimised.

Yet, they don't.  That is the public perception spread by people such as yourself or Soren, et al. who feed off the MSM's poor portrayal of Muslims.  I've known many Muslims over the last 30 years and none of them have been criminals or Terrorists or decapitators or oppressive to women or committed gang rape or undertaken any crime.   It makes me wonder whether any of you have ever, ever, ever, actually known any Muslims.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Where are the Jewish rape gangs? The Buddhist rape gangs? The same group, muslims are over represented in every type of crime against society.

Are they?  You know, the exact same claims were made about the Indochinese, the Yugoslavs, the Greeks, the Italians, the Irish, the Catholics, etc., etc. in our past.   And are they now considered good citizens?  Yes.

Quote:
And everyone is tired of hearing about the cries of victimhood from Islam - perpetual whingers who never shut up about how they are mistreated. The rest of society is mistreated by Islam, when EVERY politician rushes to defend and protect them.

As Sir William Deane pointed out, "in a democracy, by definition the rights of the majority don't need protecting," which means of course, those of minorities do and Muslims are a minority in our midst.   A minority that you and others here take great pleasure in persecuting.

Quote:
Something like 80% of the entire muslim population of Australia lives in 5 suburbs of south-west sydney. And these suburbs are crime ridden cesspits where shootings, knifings, protection rackets, threats intimidation are regular occurences.

And that is the fault of Islam is it?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Is this the Multiculti Paradise? Feel the Cultural Enrichment brought about by the Sydney Occupied Territories.

Perhaps the clue is where they are located?   Few if any problems with Muslims outside of Sydney.  According to you and your ilk, it's the fault of the Muslims.  I reckon its the fault of the Rum Corps government Sydney still has...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 12:13am

Soren wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 11:30pm:
The second and third generation are going off to fight with ISIL.

What, 50-60 represent the entire second or third generation of Muslims in Australia, Soren?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
the second and third generation don the niqab  - you didn’t see these hidious things in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Well, actually, you did, if you'd looked but I suspect you were too busy persecuting who?  The Greeks/Italians/Yogoslavs/Indochinese, Soren?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
The second and third generation rioted in Sydney, they make up Hizb ul tahrir and are under surveillance and get arrested, they make up the bulk of the disproportionately large muslim prisoner population - not the old timers smoking and chatting in cafes. As muslim numbers grow there are more and more who resist assimilation and are openly and actively hostile to this country.

As I've said, they feel alienated and radical Islam preys on them, Soren.  You and your ilk reject them, their parents reject them, they look for acceptance and they find it in radical Islam's ranks.

Out of a matter of interest, were you ever a Boy Scout, Soren?  A member of the School Cadets?  Served in uniform anywhere?  Ever felt the experience of esprit de corps?  Some people put on uniforms.  Some people join church groups.  Its not unusual.

Quote:
There is no other migrant group that is becoming more separationist with each generation.

What do you expect if you keep rejecting and persecuting them, Soren?

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Same thing happened in the Balkans.  The Bosnian Muslims were Muslim in name only.  90% of hadn't even seen the inside of a Mosque.  Then the Serbs started persecuting them.  Guess where they found help when the West refused to help them?  Radical Islam and suddenly they were all being called Islamic Extremists...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And using your daughter as an example of how girls can chat and laugh together at TAFE is really lame. Do you expect that to counter anything in the Koran, hadiths and Islamic history.

What you seem to not want to realise, Soren is that my daughter is typical of most young Australians.  She doesn't judge people on how they look, she judges them on what they do.  Her classmates don't threaten to decapitate her, they joke and laugh with her.   She accepts them and they accept her.

As I keep pointing out, everything you claim about Muslims has been claimed about virtually every other major immigrant group which was identifiably different in our past.  Today, they are all valued members of our community.  Your rejection of Muslims will pass just as the rejection of those other groups passed.

Quote:
As for your last paragraph on my madrassa and putitanism - you are just lost in emotional incontinence. Islam, its teachings and history, and the behaviour of Muslims around the world is the greatest barrier to the acceptance of openly Islamic people. I am not preventing or blocking anything. Look at you - you couldn’t bend over any more even if you wated to. But most people are not like you.  Most people have a sense of proportion and can see for themselves.

See what I mean, Soren?  You want to dictate how others live their lives.  You simply cannot accept that somewhere, someone might be having a good time and accepting Muslims as ordinary human beings.   You really do need help to shake off your Madrassah's teachings.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 12:25am

Edited:
As I keep pointing out, everything you claim about Muslims has been claimed about virtually every other major immigrant group which was identifiably different in our past

This is a straw man. Yes I can well remember when Greeks plotted to blow up the MCG or attack an army base in Sydney. Or how about all the Greek gangs of rapists that were convicted. Or how about when Greeks blew up the subway in London or the Twin Towers.

Just because false claims have been made by your imaginary straw man people unspecified, does not mean the claims about Islam are not true. They have no bearing on each other. It is just more Muslim Multiculti Propaganda - to try and say you are like the jews being persecuted by Nazis,more crimes of whinging and victimhood by the champions of complaining. Everyone is sick of muslim whining. STFU. Fix your own communities and stop having them as breeding grounds for antisocial conduct, violence and extremism.

They are true. Muslims are over represented in jails. Muslims are over represented in crimes of violence and sexual assault. And not just here - in France, they are 2/3 of the jail population. 2/3 - 15% of the population is 2/3 of the French justice system.

If you import the Third World, you've become the Third World, and those areas in Sydney are crime ridden cesspits not because of anything we've done. What's this Rum Corps bs, that was 200 effing years ago. And your references to Aborigines is just more deflection tactics, look at you, look at you, you are bad too.

Islam - that's the topic, make your own thread about Aborigines if you want.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print