Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is It Is The Blight on mind altering substances?

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  1 (25.0%)
No he's just a dickhead    
  3 (75.0%)

Total votes: 4
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Oct 13th, 2019 at 6:04pm »

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60
Send Topic Print
Flat Earth (Read 99062 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Re: Flat Earth
Reply #660 - Mar 29th, 2018 at 4:30pm

Super Nova wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 6:55pm:
I honestly think the flat earthers are just taking the piss and have a bit of fun with everyone. No-one can believe this stuff in the 21st century.

Yep,exactly. IITL is just a troll fishing for a bite. No body could be as stupid as he projects.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #661 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:43am

If the earth was truely flat, with a powerful enough telescope you'd be able to see the Burj Khalifa from virtually anywhere on the planet.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #662 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:47am

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 3:30pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 3:27pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 12:30pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
What a beautiful picture.

well its CGI yes a beautiful fairytale ..

not surprising that a self proclaimed drug injecting addict would believe as much ..

http://www.magicofdisneyart.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/WDINT45.jpg

Awww there there, one day you might have evidence.

no stars in space ?

oh ok nasa ..

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width_feature/public/thumbn...

Oh there are plenty of stars, its just that we have a massive light source that obscures them.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #663 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:51pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #664 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:57pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 5:42pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:05am:
lets get biblical ...

More fairy tales?

So let's get back down to (globe) earth for a minute, how is the sunrise and sunset meant to work if the earth is flat?

this is so very interesting ..

Explaining Sunrise & Sunset On Flat Earth

what do you think ?

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #665 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 5:01pm

skippy. wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 4:30pm:
Super Nova wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 6:55pm:
I honestly think the flat earthers are just taking the piss and have a bit of fun with everyone. No-one can believe this stuff in the 21st century.

Yep,exactly. IITL is just a troll fishing for a bite. No body could be as stupid as he projects.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #666 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:56am

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:57pm:

what do you think ?

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

So what you're saying is the sun isn't in the centre of our solar system and it's not the rotation of the spinning globe earth that gives us sunrise and sunset, but the sun in fact moves across the face of a flat earth and it's because of the perspective of us on the flat earth surface that makes it appear to converge and diverge that gives the illusion of sunrise and sunset?

Next you'll be telling us Gravity is a lie and it's because the flat earth is travelling up at with an acceleration of 9.82 m/s2?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #667 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:07am

Dear one, when I flew across the world and arrived back home, in the same place I started, at what point did I cross the edges of the earth and fly underneath it?

I'm curious. Can you explain this MuLtI-dImEnSioNaL pHeNoMeNoN?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #668 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:33am

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:56am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:57pm:

what do you think ?

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

So what you're saying is the sun isn't in the centre of our solar system and it's not the rotation of the spinning globe earth that gives us sunrise and sunset, but the sun in fact moves across the face of a flat earth and it's because of the perspective of us on the flat earth surface that makes it appear to converge and diverge that gives the illusion of sunrise and sunset?

Next you'll be telling us Gravity is a lie and it's because the flat earth is travelling up at with an acceleration of 9.82 m/s2?
'

gravity is a lie ,

how can billions of tones of water be held down by gravity yet a butterfly can fly past your illogical face and surrounding area ..?

https://aplanetruth.info/2016/08/13/modern-scientism-we-still-dont-know-what-gra...

Modern Scientism; “We Still Don’t Know What Gravity Is”

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2018 at 6:37pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #669 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:37am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:07am:
Dear one, when I flew across the world and arrived back home, in the same place I started, at what point did I cross the edges of the earth and fly underneath it?

https://i.imgur.com/UCMTkQy.gifv

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #670 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:59pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:37am:

Sorry, dear one, can you explaineth this?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #671 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 1:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:59pm:

Don’t hold your breath.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #672 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 6:32pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:59pm:

many blessings beloved one , and yes

here is that which thine has askethed for

( a theory is posted here , it is not the works of one such as I am many may interpret as thus , mayhaps and yet , beloved

one may or may not be at peace , either way it matters not )

Here comes the Sun - Flat Earth Sun explained

delivered in accordance with the divine plan no less

and so it is

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2018 at 8:38pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #673 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:18pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:33am:
how can billions of tones of water be held down by gravity yet a butterfly can fly past your illogical face and surrounding area ..?

Flight you smacking retard...

Gravity is a weak force, but the scale of the earth is so that it acts upon us as in the way it does.  The mass of a butterfly or a bee is such that their tiny wings can produce enough lift to keep them flying, but the billions of tones of water create a greater gravitational energy.

But your "Gravity is just a theory" line just shows how little you understand.  In science, the jargon usage of "theory" applies to any properly demonstrated law, model, or understanding of how things work. "Law" is really the same word, but use of that has fallen to the wayside in physics and other disciplines, who prefer "theory" for exactly the same knowledge-unit of understanding.

"Theory" is the best form of understanding we can every have about any process or model in the real world.

Be aware: the only thing more certain than "theory", is observation. We observe that X happens (gravity is the source of force, evolution happens, the speed of light is 299,792,458 m / s). It is explaining how these things happen that is a "theory".

"Theory" in common English has a meaning that is less certain, to which science applies the word "hypothesis".

If it was the hypothesis of Gravity I'd be more open to your interpretation, but it's not.

And that doesn't go to explaining how gravity is meant to work on your flat earth, because clearly it does.  If only it didn't the maybe, just maybe we'd be lucky enough to have to float off into space and we could all live in peace.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #674 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:20pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:18pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:33am:

Flight you smacking retard...

Gravity is a weak force, but the scale of the earth is so that it acts upon us as in the way it does.  The mass of a butterfly or a bee is such that their tiny wings can produce enough lift to keep them flying, but the billions of tones of water create a greater gravitational energy.

But your "Gravity is just a theory" line just shows how little you understand.  In science, the jargon usage of "theory" applies to any properly demonstrated law, model, or understanding of how things work. "Law" is really the same word, but use of that has fallen to the wayside in physics and other disciplines, who prefer "theory" for exactly the same knowledge-unit of understanding.

"Theory" is the best form of understanding we can every have about any process or model in the real world.

Be aware: the only thing more certain than "theory", is observation. We observe that X happens (gravity is the source of force, evolution happens, the speed of light is 299,792,458 m / s). It is explaining how these things happen that is a "theory".

"Theory" in common English has a meaning that is less certain, to which science applies the word "hypothesis".

If it was the hypothesis of Gravity I'd be more open to your interpretation, but it's not.

And that doesn't go to explaining how gravity is meant to work on your flat earth, because clearly it does.  If only it didn't the maybe, just maybe we'd be lucky enough to have to float off into space and we could all live in peace.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60
Send Topic Print