Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is It Is The Blight on mind altering substances?

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  1 (25.0%)
No he's just a dickhead    
  3 (75.0%)

Total votes: 4
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Oct 13th, 2019 at 6:04pm »

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60
Send Topic Print
Flat Earth (Read 99074 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Flat Earth
Reply #675 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:24pm

Eric Dubay: Gravity does NOT exist!

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #676 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:42pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:59pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:37am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:07am:
Dear one, when I flew across the world and arrived back home, in the same place I started, at what point did I cross the edges of the earth and fly underneath it?

I'm curious. Can you explain this MuLtI-dImEnSioNaL pHeNoMeNoN?

https://i.imgur.com/UCMTkQy.gifv

Sorry, dear one, can you explaineth this?

many blessings beloved one , and yes

here is that which thine has askethed for

( a theory is posted here , it is not the works of one such as I am many may interpret as thus , mayhaps and yet , beloved

one may or may not be at peace , either way it matters not )

Here comes the Sun - Flat Earth Sun explained

delivered in accordance with the divine plan no less

and so it is

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

So you propose that the sun just circles in the sky above the flat earth and doesn't drop below the horizon then?

So how is it possible that the sun will set for the Burj Khalifa on the ground floor yet the top of the building is still bathed in sunlight for an additional ~2 minutes if the sun does not pass below the horizon and just wizzes by overhead??

Pro-Tip: It's not possible

Same thing with this photo I took tonight.

The higher clouds in the background are still illuminated by the sun after it has dropped below the horizon when the lower clouds in the foreground are covered by the earth's shadow.

Both of these observations require the globe earth to be rotating not only in orbit around the Sun but also rotation along the earth axis to give us day and night.

Real world observations do not support the sun moving around a flat earth.

And you've still not answered the questions of what you think explains the Gravity or it's rate of 9.82 m/s2, nor the 3 well problem that proves the curvature of the earth.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #677 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:45pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:20pm:

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #678 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:45pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:24pm:

Eric Dubay: Gravity does NOT exist!

I wish it didn't so you'd float the bugger away.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #679 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 10:03pm

Light mate, you're into territory where it doesn't matter what your opinions are.  There is reality and there is bullshit.

Your opinions and how you claim to believe things to be is simply put, bullshit.  Each time you've been proven wrong you sit there, posting as if you still hold some sort of intellectual high ground, as if the facts are on your side, but in reality you're like a toddler with his fingers in his ears yelling "la la la la la I can't hear you la la la la".

There are decades and with gravity and the shape and motion of the earth, the planets in our solar system and our very own star the Sun, centuries, even melenia of understanding and proven facts to justify the conclusions and understanding we have today.

The Ancient Romans as early as the 2nd century had it figured out.

Do you really think you're smart enough to disprove all of that by posting material you've stolen from other people on the Internet that you don't even understand and cannot argue in support of without resorting to childish memes and pretending you've "defeated" those who've proven you wrong?

You can't, and you're not.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #680 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 5:01am

this model works perfectly and many cannot handle the truth

How the sun and moon work over the Flat Earth model

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #681 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 5:05am

here is another explanation and yet many remain clueless which is ok and cool

you are of and in due course permitted to be retarded ..

carry on regardless ..

How the 4 seasons work on the Flat Earth model

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #682 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 5:16am

Mind Blowing Proof - NO Spin to Earth.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #683 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 5:17am

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:42pm:
Dear one, when I flew across the world and arrived back home, in the same place I started, at what point did I cross the edges of the earth and fly underneath it?

( a theory is posted here , it is not the works of one such as I am many may interpret as thus , mayhaps and yet , beloved

and so it is

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

So you propose that the sun just circles in the sky above the flat earth and doesn't drop below the horizon then?

So how is it possible that the sun will set for the Burj Khalifa on the ground floor yet the top of the building is still bathed in sunlight for an additional ~2 minutes if the sun does not pass below the horizon and just wizzes by overhead??

http://i.imgur.com/rKG5Fpj.png

The higher clouds in the background are still illuminated by the sun after it has dropped below the horizon when the lower clouds in the foreground are covered by the earth's shadow.

Both of these observations require the globe earth to be rotating not only in orbit around the Sun but also rotation along the earth axis to give us day and night.

And you've still not answered the questions of what you think explains the Gravity or it's rate of 9.82 m/s2, nor the 3 well problem that proves the curvature of the earth.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #684 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 5:26am

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:42pm:

and so it is

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

http://i.imgur.com/rKG5Fpj.png

you do not watch the videos posted ,

your ignorance is illuminated and contradicted by nasa here in their CGI movie of a sunset from the space station ..

you really are well out of your depth here old son ,

ISS movie from space contradicts your confusion ..

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #685 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 5:33am

TIMELAPSE OF THE SUN PROVES FLAT EARTH - HD perspective matrix

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #686 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 7:55am

Even if your unproven and contradictory hypothesis to explain why all observable data that points to the earth being round actually, somehow, means it's flat, the sun is still too high above the flat earth for convergence, divergence and perspective to "optical illusions the sun below the horizon.

And you go on and on about the fake CGI photos from NASA or composit photos being fake, but there is not a sine photo or shred of evidence for the flat earth.

Yet you still believe.

You do realise there are photos taken of the full earth, stitched together space station mapping but true unedited photos taken every 10 minutes by the Japanese satellite Himawari-8?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/10/science/An-Image-of-Earth-Every-T...

https://himawari8.nict.go.jp

http://www.oceanviewweather.com.au/Satellite/HimawariSatellite-FullDisk.aspx

Light doesn't work in the way these people need it to in the videos you've posted.

Again, you're wrong but refusing to listen.

La la la la la la...
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2018 at 8:03am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #687 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 8:02am

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 1st, 2018 at 7:55am:
Even if your unproven and contradictory hypothesis to explain why all observable data that points to the earth being round actually, somehow, means it's flat, the sun is still too high above the flat earth for convergence, divergence and perspective to "optical illusions the sun below the horizon.

And you go on and on about the fake CGI photos from NASA or composit photos being fake, but there is not a sine photo or shred of evidence for the flat earth.

Yet you still believe.

You do realise there are photos taken of the full earth, stitched together space station mapping but true unedited photos taken every 10 minutes by the Japanese satellite Himawari-8?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/10/science/An-Image-of-Earth-Every-Ten-Minutes.html

Light doesn't work in the way these people need it to in the videos you've posted.

La la la la la la...

your link is a movie .. and you believe that ?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/10/science/An-Image-of-Earth-Every-T...

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #688 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 8:15am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 1st, 2018 at 8:02am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 1st, 2018 at 7:55am:

Yet you still believe.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/10/science/An-Image-of-Earth-Every-Ten-Minutes.html

La la la la la la...

https://i.imgflip.com/27idjq.jpg

At least I've provided proof.

Your explanations that you clearly don't understand and took their headlines only are impossible under the laws of physics. Light does not behave in the way it needs tomorrow those "movies" of yours to be correct.

The only model that explains every observation 100% of the time is if the earth is a globe.

The way you're claiming the sun and moon move above and over the earth was also disproven given the path the totality of the latest solar eclipse took over the US.

There are no mathematics to back up any of your claims and predictions can't be made because it's all not only an unproven hypothesis but it's just wrong.

But you won't listen to reason, the facts or reality.

All you do is Google flat earth explanations, read the headlines or video title and then repost. This is why you never, ever, bother to list the claims in the videos or blogs you post and instead just post pictures that often aren't related and stupid memes.

You don't know what you're talking about and it shows. You either don't care for the truth, you're trolling, or you're too stupid to comprehend and understand what's going on.

Hell, you could even be all 3. 3 points to a triangle and all...

Iluminati confirmed by your Trinity of stupidity, ignorance and sheer gullibility.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #689 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 8:38am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 1st, 2018 at 8:02am:

So someone has just provided you with proof that there are full photos of the earth taken every 10 minutes without the use of composit joins etc and what do you do?

Complain that it's a movie?

How about seek the truth and go fact check it?

I've edited my original post to include more pictures if that helps, but here they are again.

https://himawari8.nict.go.jp

http://www.oceanviewweather.com.au/Satellite/HimawariSatellite-FullDisk.aspx

You'll spend so much time looking for information (but not spending a single second accessing it's legitimacy) looking for information that supports your beliefs, but immediately try to find ways to ignore information that disproves it rather than investigating it further and casting off some of your ignorance and learning something?

What's the point mate?

You're here endlessly pushing an alternate to reality and why? What do you have to gain?

You are so wrong on so many things yet you sit there feeling vindicated and correct because people give up on polite ration debate with you because you're utterly incapable of reciprocating?

How.empty and devoid of meaning your life must be that you need to pick fights with people on the internet and argue against observable reality and pretend you've won like there is some meaning to that...

We're never going to cross paths in the real world, at least I hope not, so what's the point.

And also, you use the word namaste a lot. You don't act anywhere close to the philosophies of Hinduism. You can't in the same post act like such a disrespectful little shithead and then pretend to "bow to the divine" in the person you've just been abusing.

You're all over the shop mate...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60
Send Topic Print