Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is It Is The Blight on mind altering substances?

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  1 (25.0%)
No he's just a dickhead    
  3 (75.0%)

Total votes: 4
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Oct 13th, 2019 at 6:04pm »

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60
Send Topic Print
Flat Earth (Read 98974 times)
SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Flat Earth
Reply #840 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 8:37am

There are many experiments you can do, on the ground, some with the help of others around the world, that prove the earth is not flat, rock solid proof.

Your "proofs" that the earth is flat relies on asking questions and then assuming there is no scientific answer or that there is some conspiracy to hide the truth, therefore it must be true that the earth is flat, but there is always, at every turn, a massive lack of evidence to actually prove it.

It's strange how the burdens of proof you expect for the counter-arguments to what you believe are so unattainable, yet if it's something you believe a blog post or youtube video is all you need, no citations, no evidence, no experiments that are conducted in any legitimate way let alone results that can be replicated and are full of, if not require, logical fallacies galore.

We have so much technology at our fingertips and there are experiments you can do alone, at the beach, with a chair or a ladder if you want to be fancy, that can prove the shape of the earth, so what gives, why do you persist?

You can even, with some decent measuring tools, calculate the exact circumference of the earth if you can with the help of someone a known distance away from you, take measurements measuring the angles of the shadows case in a hold you've dug straight down.

These require no science degrees, no rockets, just a pen, pad and a calculator.  Best of all, no conspiracies required.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #841 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 9:54am

many blessings sad kangaroo ,

have a look at the multitude of experiments here in a ' vacuum ' ( supposed space environment ) for instance ,

as well as many other factual happenings ..

I would be interested in your opinion , if any , that you may have to add ..

but either way be at peace

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #842 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 10:35am

You're trying to use another uncited YouTube video to claim NASA has been engaged in a decades-long effort of deception, and therefore, the earth is flat.

You've just proved exactly what I said in my post.

Not only is there no proof of NASA faking anything, even if there was, that doesn't prove the earth is flat.

No evidence, no proof, only conspiracy.

But as for your vacuum chamber experiments, do you honestly think the smacking moon lander used fans as propulsion? 

And the "Rocket fuel" he used is nothing like what was and is used in space... It's what amature rocket enthusists can make on their kitchen stove stop.  I've even made little rocket engines like that with my kids, it's really fun, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fR9neVnS8

But that's not the point...

You're being either easily red pilled because of your stunning lack of understanding and intellect on the subject, or you're being deliberately misleading. 

Like what the bugger mate...

It's like saying you've tested diesel fuel in a petrol engine, and it doesn't work, therefore combustion engines don't work and are impossible.

Every prediction I make about you, you almost trip over yourself to prove it right...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #843 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 10:57am

Interesting that you evade evidence provided

And engage in conjecture .. duely noted ..

We continue ,

All remain loved yes

Namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #844 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 11:03am

it_is_the_light wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 10:57am:

We continue ,

All remain loved yes

Namaste

I dodged nothing, I debunked your claims based on the supposed vacuum experiments...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #845 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm

When you walk around the Earth,
you always walk 'straight' ahead.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #846 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 9:31pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #847 - Feb 21st, 2019 at 12:06am

SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 11:03am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 10:57am:

We continue ,

All remain loved yes

Namaste

I dodged nothing, I debunked your claims based on the supposed vacuum experiments...

its clear you did not watch the evidence ..

the facts remain unrebutted ..

look at the evidence and post another experiment that proves the vacuum thrust and ignition experiment wrong ...

or walk away now defeated

either way be the one

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #848 - Feb 21st, 2019 at 8:46am

What evidence?

I can't believe you're doing this again...

He did some tests in a vacuum chamber, yes, but what he tested isn't what was used by NASA for the moon landings, and even those experiments were meaningful in any way when it comes to the moon landing, what does the moon landings have to do with the flat earth?

Nothing!

As usual, you're talking bullshit and have no evidence to back up your claims.

And then you have someone's opinion on what Buzz Aldrin said from an out of context cherry picked quote.

You want to know the rest of what was said in that little exchange,

Quote:
Money. It’s a good thing. If you want to buy new things, new rockets, instead of keep doing the same thing over and over, then it’s going to cost more money. And other things need more money too. So having achieved what the president wanted us to do … and then what thousands, millions of people in America, and millions of people around the world … You know when we toured around the world after we came back [from the moon] the most fascinating observation was signs that said “WE did it.” Not just us. But we, the world. They felt like they were part of what we were able to do. And that made us feel very good.

Full video is here,

It's obvious to anyone who doesn't want to manipulate the truth, that the child didn’t ask Buzz Aldrin if he ever went to the moon. Rather, she posted the question "Why has nobody been to the moon in such a long time?"

When Aldrin said in reply that "we didn’t go there" and 'that’s the way it happened," he was referring to the fact that the U.S. has sent no missions back to the moon since the final Apollo spaceflight took place in December 1972, not asserting that he had never been to the moon in the first place.

So as usual, you come here without any evidence, making claims that you've got experimental proof of one thing, therefore it proves something entirely different, which in turn proves something different again, then when it's debunked and your logical fallacies have been exposed, you claim that nothing has been debunked and repost the same nonsense?

We would go around and around in circles with this before your break, are you seriously telling me, after all that time, you've learned nothing and you're still the same crybaby you've always been who can't rely on the truth and the facts to make a point and the only content you consider evidence is things that supporters your claims?

I thought the Fringe forum was about seeking the truth, not a desperate search and battle to claim you've found proof to confirm your conspiracies where no proof exists...

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #849 - Feb 27th, 2019 at 10:52am

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #850 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 4:57pm

The Desperation of the Globe Earth Proponents!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #851 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 12:10pm

The Leader Of The Largest Church In The World Has Proclaimed That The Earth Is Flat.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #852 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 12:18pm

How do the Flat Earthers explain the fact that an object goes out of sight at a constant distance from a given elevation the further one moves away? i.e. The curvature of the Earth is the explanation of that phenomenon.

The degree of stupidity of these Flat Earth proponents is almost unbelievable.  Cheesy

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #853 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 12:48pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 12:18pm:
How do the Flat Earthers explain the fact that an object goes out of sight at a constant distance from a given elevation the further one moves away? i.e. The curvature of the Earth is the explanation of that phenomenon.

The degree of stupidity of these Flat Earth proponents is almost unbelievable.  Cheesy

many blessings ,

your question has been answered numerous times upon these pages ..

you need to research if you are interested ..

or just simply spam these pages as you do ,

either way your confusion matters not to the truth ..

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #854 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 1:04pm

Ah! So one needs a Flat Head to be a Flat Earth proponent eh?

Thanks for clearing that up.  Wink

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60
Send Topic Print