Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hot Seat Mullionaire for longie (Read 2354 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hot Seat Mullionaire for longie
Reply #15 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 5:05pm

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

ImSpartacus2
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 5:10pm

mothra wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 5:03pm:
ImSpartacus2 wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 4:57pm:
[quote author=HooYAY_its_FriYAY link=1437442126/8#8 date=1437461350]Are you Sparticus?

No I'm Spartacus

Sorry, did I say I'm that Spartacus
Actually I'm this Spartacus

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 5:12pm

That' better ..  Smiley

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:01pm

This forum is by its very nature, anonymous. I could be a 16 year-old girl or a 60 year-old man and no one would have a clue. So unless this forum starts requiring members to provide proof of identity and that data can be cross-checked, I'd have a hard time believing what anyone on this forum says about themselves unless I met them in person or already knew them.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:30pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:01pm:
This forum is by its very nature, anonymous. I could be a 16 year-old girl or a 60 year-old man and no one would have a clue. So unless this forum starts requiring members to provide proof of identity and that data can be cross-checked, I'd have a hard time believing what anyone on this forum says about themselves unless I met them in person or already knew them.

It is true. The only proof that can ever be demonstrated is that which is provided via the quality of their posts. Intelligence and experience is demonstrated through people's writings  (although Karnal would say they are plagiarised anyhow). For instance, who here would doubt that the now-left SOB was anything other than a complete dope?

Grappler shows a tendency to fantasy mixed in with fact. Not cleverly mixed but all thrown in there together. I would diagnose a minor personality disorder along with possible narcisistic tendencies.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #20 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:50pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:30pm:

It is true. The only proof that can ever be demonstrated is that which is provided via the quality of their posts. Intelligence and experience is demonstrated through people's writings  (although Karnal would say they are plagiarised anyhow). For instance, who here would doubt that the now-left SOB was anything other than a complete dope?

Grappler shows a tendency to fantasy mixed in with fact. Not cleverly mixed but all thrown in there together. I would diagnose a minor personality disorder along with possible narcisistic tendencies.

The comeback kid tries again..... YOU would 'diagnose' anything?   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin    Dr longie..... fount of all psychiatric knowledge.....  for a free appraisal just send a $100 cheque to his business....

I'm sorry to piss on your parade but some of the best shrinks in this country say I show no signs or symptoms of any psychiatric disorder, while citing PTSD as a serious concern.

Got.. err.. any examples of 'fantasy mixed with fact'?

Just for the discussion point, you understand....

You really hated being bested by Aussie and other intelligent people over that 'unreliable and evasive' Shorten business, didn't you?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 8:54pm

If you told me you were a 16 year old girl, funnily enough, I would believe you! Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 7:40am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 3:32pm:
BTW I won the nobel prize.  Prove me wrong. (not saying which one or which year of course)

Let me guess.

The biggest bullsh1tter one......every year.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 9:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:50pm:

The comeback kid tries again..... YOU would 'diagnose' anything?   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin    Dr longie..... fount of all psychiatric knowledge.....  for a free appraisal just send a $100 cheque to his business....

I'm sorry to piss on your parade but some of the best shrinks in this country say I show no signs or symptoms of any psychiatric disorder, while citing PTSD as a serious concern.

You really hated being bested by Aussie and other intelligent people over that 'unreliable and evasive' Shorten business, didn't you?

and in this post you admit to having been seen my MULTIPLE psychiatrists who were unable to diagnose your problems.  Not exactly debunking my assessment, is it?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 9:53am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 7:40am:
BTW I won the nobel prize.  Prove me wrong. (not saying which one or which year of course)

Let me guess.

well at least you bothered to reply. Missed the point of course.

posters on here can be ANYONE and no claim that you make is verifiable. The best that is possible is to assess the quality of the posts and line it up with the stated claims.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 12:48pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 9:53am:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 7:40am:

Let me guess.

well at least you bothered to reply. Missed the point of course.

posters on here can be ANYONE and no claim that you make is verifiable. The best that is possible is to assess the quality of the posts and line it up with the stated claims.

In that case I win hands down.... I can accept no responsibility for your inability to keep up.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 1:51pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 9:51am:

and in this post you admit to having been seen my MULTIPLE psychiatrists who were unable to diagnose your problems.  Not exactly debunking my assessment, is it?

making crap up again longstupidone? I'm pretty sure he said they were concerned about PTSD ...

or do you think he should go talk to a tarot card reader instead of a psychiatrist to help him with that?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 2:43pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 1:51pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 9:51am:

making crap up again longstupidone? I'm pretty sure he said they were concerned about PTSD ...

or do you think he should go talk to a tarot card reader instead of a psychiatrist to help him with that?

'shows no signs or symptoms of psychiatric disorder'... pretty conclusive if you ask me.

PTSD is a psychological issue - not a psychiatric issue... you would not wish upon yourself some of my experiences.. in response to which I am a 'well-adjusted individual'.

Get used to it.....

One has to ponder what lurks beneath the deep and dark and highly vitriolic emanations of one such as.... The Immortal Longie... who continues to strike out....

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 3:55pm

you mean all that chatting up I get from herb ... could be fake....omg....all that eyelash tinting for nothing......

ap.. you have no idea what I have to listen too at the CWA meetings.. I tell you I can only imagine what the lads talk about in the toolshed...and its all  to do with size and we girls take no notice of that whatever..

good for you for not believing anyone  someone even believes he was  a lawyer in another life...no one on the forum believes it but he does....it really is extraordinary what people claim...lets face it if we were in any way significant would we be on here?????????? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 4:28pm

Oh, is that right cods.  I did not know.  Who is the fake lawyer?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print