Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 
Send Topic Print
The Myth of the 97% consensus claim (Read 37760 times)
The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The Myth of the 97% consensus claim
Reply #555 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 1:22pm

Strange.
I seem to remember an ex member who also had an obsession with the hockey stick graph.
So you've managed to find 4 scientists, and even then 2 of the quotes don't actually say that the hockey stick graph is wrong.
You'll have to try harder longy goldy Maria

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #556 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 6:03pm

Spartacus, spartacus! Wherefore art thou, Spartacus?

Perhaps he is on the phone to Al Gore?
Maybe he is out screaming at the climate to hurry up and destroy us all.

Other thoughts, anyone?

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #557 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 6:06pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Sep 13th, 2015 at 1:22pm:
Strange.
I seem to remember an ex member who also had an obsession with the hockey stick graph.
So you've managed to find 4 scientists, and even then 2 of the quotes don't actually say that the hockey stick graph is wrong.
You'll have to try harder longy goldy Maria

I have 100 quotes and there are 200 more coming.

IP Logged

Lounge Fly

Australian Politics

Reply #558 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 9:26pm

Alright all you denialists of AGW, in AGW is AL GORE's WRONG.  Come on he made up a graph and you can clearly see CO2 levels went up after temperature changes.  That's a cr*p graph own it move on noone cares about quotes supporting it. 

C02 might well increase temperature - because green fields which arise from more C02 (plants use that for photosynthesis) hold heat better overnight than more arid ground.  That a trace gas in the atmosphere mysteriously reflects heat back down and not  back up.  Like clouds,  or water vapour, reflects heat both ways.  AGW as presented is a scam wake up has been wrong in its predictions every time.

Anyone who tries to anticipate anything with a model of more than single digit variables, or a meteorologist, cannot predict years ahead.  Deal with it, we don't know how much C02 affects envirmont other than our plants love it.  At some point, 5000ppm it may be harmful.  But plants will be sucking the CO2 out of the atmosphere so fast I wonder if you really could kill off the atmosphere with C02 alone, evolution is smarter than you are.

A disgrace to the proffesion - Mark Steyn.  Read this book if you want to here the other side stop being ignorent.  It's not just heartland institute scientists that are embarrassed by this fiasco.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #559 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 11:01pm

Lounge Fly wrote on Sep 14th, 2015 at 9:26pm:
Alright all you denialists of AGW, in AGW is AL GORE's WRONG.  Come on he made up a graph and you can clearly see CO2 levels went up after temperature changes.  That's a cr*p graph own it move on noone cares about quotes supporting it. 

C02 might well increase temperature - because green fields which arise from more C02 (plants use that for photosynthesis) hold heat better overnight than more arid ground.  That a trace gas in the atmosphere mysteriously reflects heat back down and not  back up.  Like clouds,  or water vapour, reflects heat both ways.  AGW as presented is a scam wake up has been wrong in its predictions every time.

Anyone who tries to anticipate anything with a model of more than single digit variables, or a meteorologist, cannot predict years ahead.  Deal with it, we don't know how much C02 affects envirmont other than our plants love it.  At some point, 5000ppm it may be harmful.  But plants will be sucking the CO2 out of the atmosphere so fast I wonder if you really could kill off the atmosphere with C02 alone, evolution is smarter than you are.

A disgrace to the proffesion - Mark Steyn.  Read this book if you want to here the other side stop being ignorent.  It's not just heartland institute scientists that are embarrassed by this fiasco.

Zipper yourself Lounge Fly. You are evidently a common dolt with zero intellect and not worth wasting words on.

Please invest in your human capital and you might eventually graduate from primary school.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #560 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 9:15am

Unforgiven wrote on Sep 14th, 2015 at 11:01pm:
Lounge Fly wrote on Sep 14th, 2015 at 9:26pm:

Zipper yourself Lounge Fly. You are evidently a common dolt with zero intellect and not worth wasting words on.

Please invest in your human capital and you might eventually graduate from primary school.

All you need to so is to read and understand and you will learn so much.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 
Send Topic Print