Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shorten on Four Corners (Read 670 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Shorten on Four Corners
Aug 24th, 2015 at 11:47pm

The ABC shows its BIAS... AGAIN !!!

Pathetic... truly pathetic!!!

And this man wants to be OUR PRIME MINISTER? ...I think not!!!

The LEFT... Only a mother could love them. ...If they were my children I’d have given them to Barnardos AT BIRTH.

SHAME LABOR SHAME.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Shorten on Four Corners
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:09am

]Excuse me, dear, are you saying you’d give your babies to the children’s home if they were born leftards?

Please explain.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:16am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:18am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:09am:
]Excuse me, dear, are you saying you’d give your babies to the children’s home if they were born leftards?

Please explain.

GAWD... Another one who needs to go. Ignore this one.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:20am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:18am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:09am:

Please explain.

GAWD... Another one who needs to go. Ignore this one.

Ah, but you didn’t ignore, dear, you responded.

Are you saying the ABC is biased for doing an expose on the union control of the ALP?

I’m curious.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:47am

Where's Tones on Four Corners to respond?  He should have no trouble chewing up that little upstart....  after all, after the stock market spiral dive with wing flutter, Joe reassured the share market holders (Don Quixotes that they are)....

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/29340447/shares-defy-fears-as-hockey-soothes-nerves/

"Treasurer Joe Hockey is confident the global economy is not on the cusp of a crisis as Australian shares rallied from an initial sell-off on Tuesday.

In the first hour of trading the ASX zig-zagged around its previous close, defying concerns the market was facing another four per cent beating.

On Monday some $60 billion was wiped off the market - its worst performance in six years - as investors feared a slowdown in the Chinese economy would have a ripple effect across the globe.

On Wall Street, US shares tumbled just under four per cent by the close on Monday while in Europe markets were around five per cent lower.

Mr Hockey sought to soothe investor nerves, saying "to be calm is good advice".

He also noted the Chinese market was still more than 40 per cent higher than a year ago despite the fact the economy has slowed down a "little bit".

"People are speculating that it won't grow at seven per cent, now that's ridiculous," the treasurer told 3AW radio.

"If it grows at 6.5 per cent or six per cent, anywhere in that range indicates the Chinese economy is still growing quite strongly."

Mr Hockey believes the steep sell-off in world markets is a correction rather than a crisis, partly caused by "flighty money" resulting from low interest rates switching from stocks to bonds in anticipation of the US Federal Reserve raising interest rates.

Locally, new figures showed consumer confidence eased 0.2 per cent last week, although the ANZ-Roy Morgan gauge did not capture Monday's share rout.

The treasurer says the global fundamentals are positive, with potential higher interest rates in the US a sign that economy is improving, while Europe and Japan are growing.

"The fundamentals are strong," Mr Hockey said.

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten agreed the economies of both Australia and China were strong.

"But I think we have a weak government," he told reporters in Brisbane.

"Everything they touch in the last two years, be it captain's picks right through to economic policies, has turned bad."

If he can manage that - Tony could walk on water during a hundred year flood.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 12:00pm

I am sure their is a Mental Health dept near by kamel.. get yourself seen too precious  this is very odd behaviour....... what have you been smoking????

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 12:12pm

cods wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 12:00pm:
I am sure their is a Mental Health dept near by kamel.. get yourself seen too precious  this is very odd behaviour....... what have you been smoking????

Ignore him, dear. Did you see Four Corners on Bill Shorten?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print