Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46
Send Topic Print
••• DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ••• (Read 32413 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: ••• DOMESTIC VIOLENCE •••
Reply #195 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 11:32am

Johnsmith wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 11:11am:
Gnads wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 9:44am:
Been quite a few DV cases of late Cods that have ended in murder ... & not just of the spouse ...

care to enlighten me to the difference in those murders to the murders& torture committed in the name of Islam?

in one they kill because of ideology, it's the same as extreme right wing nut jobs like breivik, the KKK or the nazis

domestic violence often results because the perp wants to control the other person or because of misplaced rage

It's been said in many ways and places that the root cause of 'domestic violence' is power in a relationship, often between people with little to no real power in life.

If you refer back to my comment on the police officer interview, you will note my conclusion that the violent intervention of the State without warrant is a de-stabilising influence in the power ebb and flow within a normal relationship, and while the current handling of 'domestic violence' is based on the 'power held by the man' - very few seem to realise that handing total power via the violent intervention of the State on whim is exactly the same thing - and is nothing but a continuation of the root cause of 'domestic violence' and other violence in society that spreads from the current massive disempowerment of the individual, and primarily of men.

Feminism with all of its unthought out consequences, has a lot to answer for, as do governments that got on board that train of oppression for their own ends, such as theft of legally owned firearms in the community, and the disempowerment via criminalisation of many without proper cause.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #196 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:12pm

Women in this country are shouted down for daring to even say there is a problem in this countryby men! When anyone, who has lived in this country and takes notice of what goes on around them, knows there is a huge problem- if you havent been a victim you know someone who is and or a neighbor who is.  there is no getting away from it- its everywhere.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #197 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:13pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 11:01am:
Quote:
my granddaughter was in a womens refuge for almost a year...she was attacked with a baseball bat  and when she got in the car with her 12 month old son in the back he smashed the windscreen...with the bat as well..

Why did he do it?

so you think HE MUST HAVE BEEN PROVOKED into smashing a windscreen with his baby son inside the car..

so that at least gives him an out????>.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

because he thought he should be allowed to spend every afternoon in the pub drinking away any money HE EARNT.. it was his right... how dare she complain...

you should have seen the rat hole they were living in.. one room so much mildew they couldnt use it.. I saw it...... you dont have a clue.. and to even ask

WHY DID HE DO IT>.. shows what sort of mentality you have.....

I am gobsmacked... then again... no I'm not.from aussie always looking for an excuse  for the  perp always.

WHY DID HE DO IT>>. does that make it better I wonder???????

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #198 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:16pm

So.......why did he do it?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #199 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:17pm

I read this on a fourm last week by a peice of scum "man". Read it- take it in-! and the poster after him said "yep they deserve it, they dont know their place.'

Quote:
First up, there is no domestic violence epidemic. Not today, nor 20 years ago.
It is purely a feminist victim culture beat up, to give young blokes the idea that it's normal to bash your spouse because everyone does it, in order to create this imagined epidemic.

I went to a work related play seminar, and one of the images presented (forget caption) had a woman wearing boxing gloves punching a man in the face and smiling.
I mentioned "If that situation was reversed, there would be a public outrage".
Not a single person in the room (full of women), including the other 2 men got the point.

For 20 odd years or more contemporary culture (TV & movies) has been glamorizing the female warrior with the likes of 'Buffy' engaging in violent mortal combat, and the result is women are more violent than ever, while social etiquette regards women hitting men as OK.

If you want to reduce actual domestic violence, fine, do so. And the first place to start is with the behavior of women.

I had a defacto partner punch me in the face and throat while trying to sleep.
Next day was mothers' day and she went to see her parents with a broken nose, 2 black eyes, a fat lip, bruises on her neck and a bald patch on her head.

The next bloke she shacked up with reputedly flogs her on a regular basis, and she wants to marry him.

So this "man" believes that if a women hits a man, its all bets off- punch her into submission-  is this ok- show me your true beliefs here guys- would you even admit you believe as this guy does?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #200 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:19pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:17pm:
I read this on a fourm last week by a peice of scum "man". Read it- take it in-! and the poster after him said "yep they deserve it, they dont know their place.'

Quote:
irst up, there is no domestic violence epidemic. Not today, nor 20 years ago.
It is purely a feminist victim culture beat up, to give young blokes the idea that it's normal to bash your spouse because everyone does it, in order to create this imagined epidemic.

I went to a work related play seminar, and one of the images presented (forget caption) had a woman wearing boxing gloves punching a man in the face and smiling.
Not a single person in the room (full of women), including the other 2 men got the point.

For 20 odd years or more contemporary culture (TV & movies) has been glamorizing the female warrior with the likes of 'Buffy' engaging in violent mortal combat, and the result is women are more violent than ever, while social etiquette regards women hitting men as OK.

If you want to reduce actual domestic violence, fine, do so. And the first place to start is with the behavior of women.

Next day was mothers' day and she went to see her parents with a broken nose, 2 black eyes, a fat lip, bruises on her neck and a bald patch on her head.

The next bloke she shacked up with reputedly flogs her on a regular basis, and she wants to marry him.

Oh yeas.  Neferti's good mate and bush buddy, Outlaw Yogi at PA.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:19pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:12pm:
Women in this country are shouted down for daring to even say there is a problem in this countryby men! When anyone, who has lived in this country and takes notice of what goes on around them, knows there is a huge problem- if you havent been a victim you know someone who is and or a neighbor who is.  there is no getting away from it- its everywhere.

Don't see much shouting down going on..... a hell of a lot of coverage and support and government intervention without result, though.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:22pm

Quote:
First up, there is no domestic violence epidemic. Not today, nor 20 years ago.

I think he makes some good points about the issues surrounding FAMILY violence.... you may not like his style or his response to being attacked - but he has some points.

I think the entire range of issues needs to be addressed if we are to make any sense or reason out of a rapidly worsening situation.

The assassination of Duchess Ferdinand five towns away does not justify a declaration of war.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #203 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:24pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:16pm:

Yes Cods- that he even asks the question tells so much about this man Aussie !

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 11:27am:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 11:04am:
Aussie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 11:01am:
Quote:
my granddaughter was in a womens refuge for almost a year...she was attacked with a baseball bat  and when she got in the car with her 12 month old son in the back he smashed the windscreen...with the bat as well..

Why did he do it?

Ah because he was a freaking maniacal control freak with a nasty temper?

.. because he was a yob with a serious mental or drug problem, and your grand-daughter was foolish enough to think his 'bad boy' image was worthy of sex.

Some women never learn.

not at all she met him when she had one of her leaving home moments .. [my home] the other side of the fence was always greener in those days...and he was the brother of the women she got a room with.. so called friend.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes6 ft tall good looking even charming when it wanted to be...he even already had a son [ when he was 18] whos mother had taken off for Wollongong  but she wasnt much better as she allowed him to have the boy when ever dad wanted him...only when granddaughter or his sister was around to look after him of course..... and like most females.. who think they can fix male problem children.. she found out the hardway...she stuck it until the child was about 18 months since then almost no contact only when he wants to be spiteful..the child wouldnt know him if he fell over him..he now 5. he hasnt paid child support all year.. which comes through the court... then he tells her he has been overseas... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. he didnt actually hit her but he would thump the wall next to her head.. and throw things...I dont know anymore if thats domestic violence after reading these pages...seems to me the female has to have a smashed face to prove any of it.. even then did she provoke it??????? Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #205 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:26pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:19pm:

Quote:
irst up, there is no domestic violence epidemic. Not today, nor 20 years ago.

Oh yeas.  Neferti's good mate and bush buddy, Outlaw Yogi at PA.

....and what was just as bad was that not one Member there including any of the women, all of whom post here, denouned what he said.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:27pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:24pm:

its gobsmacking isnt it????..I would say anything but he loves putting me down along with his mates...

lets see them come out and support him on this comment.

they do love shooting the messenger dont they?.. like most COWARDS...
'
I am all for calling it COWARDS CRIME... not domestic violence..

the word Domestic trivialises it..as we can see by the above question?.. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #207 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:27pm

It would tell the reasonable observer that I am interested in hearing more than one side of the story.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #208 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:30pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:27pm:

It would tell the reasonable observer that I am interested in hearing more than one side of the story.

ha ha when a man hits a woman there is only one side- a real man walks away rather then ever hit a woman. You just dont get it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:32pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:19pm:
Agnes wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:12pm:

Don't see much shouting down going on..... a hell of a lot of coverage and support and government intervention without result, though.

thats what we are trying to discuss here grap... but it keeps getting taken over with the likes of AVOs..I havent seen where a male was killed by a female with an AVO or DVO out against her....

yet I have seen where females have been killed by males with DVOs out on them...

sorry grap I realise a few males may be cought in a violent relationship.. but they are not the majority  and the words DOMESTIC VIOLENCE do not specify  females....

it just so happen thats the MAJORITY of victims...in both cases children are involved for the most part....

does it really matter which sex it is.. as long as we stop it????

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46
Send Topic Print