Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46
Send Topic Print
••• DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ••• (Read 32474 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: ••• DOMESTIC VIOLENCE •••
Reply #315 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:18am

mariacostel wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 8:57am:
cods wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 7:44am:
teach your children to respect each other.. even brother to brother its all about respect...

if people tried to live with their partner instead of expecting their partner to live with them...then maybe there would be fewer fathers fighting to see their kids...

it seems to me its all about the adults.. what about the kids that see their security going from under their feet...some kids even think they are to blame for the conflict.. adults should be made accountable for what they bring kids into  how often so you hear of a case where they have 4 even 5 kids  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... yet the relationships been falling apart since day one.

its disgusting in this day of PLENTY too much if you ask me.. and yet this is getting worse...

it makes me wonder if adults will ever be satisfied with what they have or accept what they dont have with good humor.... Angry Angry Angry Angry

You talking about respect... oh the irony.

Cods has some good views there..... very smart and down-to-earth.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #316 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:19am

mariacostel wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 10:59am:
cods wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 10:48am:
You talking about respect... oh the irony

DO I CALL YOU ALL THE UGLY NAMES YOU CALL ME... NOW THATS WHAT I CALL IRONY.. Angry Angry

Wow... the hypocrisy is astonishing. You called me a paedo-supporter all for simply explaining a basic legal principle that clearly escapes you. You are a bitter, stupid and offensive old woman.

you are you regard they have done their time and parents should not be told that person is living in their suburb...

you were not explaining a legal principle it was at the time parents were demanding they be told.. and you said more than once the paedo has served his time.. and he would be victimised if this was allowed... you were adamant... this had nothing to with explaining anything this is what you said...

the paedo had served his time.. that should be the end of it..

so dont lie..

I still believe paedos have given up their rights to live in an open society... it is their choice...parents havea right to protect their children from these people...

and now you are doing your best to turn a very serious topic into more about YOU.....

I am not interested I know what you said and you said it quite LOUD AND CLEAR

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #317 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:20am

DO I CALL YOU ALL THE UGLY NAMES YOU CALL ME... NOW THATS WHAT I CALL IRONY.. Angry Angry

Wow... the hypocrisy is astonishing. You called me a paedo-supporter all for simply explaining a basic legal principle that clearly escapes you. You are a bitter, stupid and offensive old woman.

You are getting quite nasty, maria.....I've a good mind to let your wife know next time I see her at the bus stop.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #318 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:24am

Bump.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #319 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:27am

cods wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 7:44am:
teach your children to respect each other.. even brother to brother its all about respect...

if people tried to live with their partner instead of expecting their partner to live with them...then maybe there would be fewer fathers fighting to see their kids...

it seems to me its all about the adults.. what about the kids that see their security going from under their feet...some kids even think they are to blame for the conflict.. adults should be made accountable for what they bring kids into  how often so you hear of a case where they have 4 even 5 kids  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... yet the relationships been falling apart since day one.

its disgusting in this day of PLENTY too much if you ask me.. and yet this is getting worse...

it makes me wonder if adults will ever be satisfied with what they have or accept what they dont have with good humor.... Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's a very complex issue, cods, and involves the 'entitlement mentality' of many, who in this day and age of alleged social enlightenment, have been told from the cradle that they have virtually unmitigated rights and privileges.  Then when the dream doesn't turn out, they blame others when really - no blame is to be adhered to anyone since we live in a very complex society, and not everyone can prosper mightily in it for many reasons.

Look at our current government of private school kids - what the hell would they know about running a country?  But while ever this kind with their contacts, and all others like them such as Julia Gillard, get into the driver's seat, nobody else can get in - and we've seen the results from that so far, on both 'sides' of politics here.

Government here is just a new edition of 'jobs for the boys/girls' - not anything new, open, free and equal at all in any way.   The Labor Party put their mates up there, the Liberal etc do the same - and so far in this century not one has shown a spark of genuine ability.

In relationships - people often have the totally wrong idea, and assume that, as you said, the relationship imposes a duty on the other party to make it what the first person wants - and when you get that from both sides, it's doomed to failure.

The other person is NOT there to fulfill your dreams for you or to fix your lacks from your childhood or whatever - they are there to work for the better good of the partnership, and quite simply, are not able to satisfy your every need or whim.  People have to accept that and take a serious look at what they DO have rather than what they think they don't have in a relationship.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #320 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:27am

cods wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:19am:

you are you regard they have done their time and parents should not be told that person is living in their suburb...

you were not explaining a legal principle it was at the time parents were demanding they be told.. and you said more than once the paedo has served his time.. and he would be victimised if this was allowed... you were adamant... this had nothing to with explaining anything this is what you said...

the paedo had served his time.. that should be the end of it..

so dont lie..

I still believe paedos have given up their rights to live in an open society... it is their choice...parents havea right to protect their children from these people...

and now you are doing your best to turn a very serious topic into more about YOU.....

I am not interested I know what you said and you said it quite LOUD AND CLEAR

What the hell are you talking about? 'parents being told'? That wasn't even mentioned! The rest of your rant explains why so many people think you are a drunk. I mentioned nothing more than an explanation about sentencing variations and how media rarely report accurately.

Try at least to be accurate with your offensive insults.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #321 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:32am

How The Shaitan did this turn into yet another discussion of paedophiles?

All this side-tracking nonsense obscures the issues we are trying to address here - FAMILY violence, as Rose Batty herself USED to call it before the PC mob got hold of her and told her that the current handling of 'domestic violence' is and always has been 'male v female' ONLY - which is precisely the biggest problem with the whole thing.

While ever you give 50% of a dispute a free hand and persecute the other 50% over any whim or tizz - you are generating violence within a relationship.  Pure and simple - and in this regard the fools who are running the show need a total revamp of their current approach.

Ambushing Rose Batty in that way will NOT change things any way but for the worse, since a continuation of bashing men on whim will only result in an escalation of violence, since it IS itself violence writ large.

― John Adams

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #322 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:36am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:32am:

All this side-tracking nonsense obscures the issues we are trying to address here - FAMILY violence, as Rose Batty herself USED to call it before the PC mob got hold of her and told her that the current handling of 'domestic violence' is and always has been 'male v female' ONLY - which is precisely the biggest problem with the whole thing.

While ever you give 50% of a dispute a free hand and persecute the other 50% over any whim or tizz - you are generating violence within a relationship.  Pure and simple - and in this regard the fools who are running the show need a total revamp of their current approach.

Ambushing Rose Batty in that way will NOT change things any way but for the worse, since a continuation of bashing men on whim will only result in an escalation of violence, since it IS itself violence writ large.

It is apparently cods' trigger point and only topic. Why dont you tell her that paedos have the right to lvie and see how she treats you!

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #323 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 1:29pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:20am:
You are getting quite nasty, maria...

getting? have you been asleep the last few weeks?

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #324 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 2:08pm

Johnsmith wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 1:29pm:

I don't think maria is a nice upstanding Christian lady like her wife longy is.

Do you go to church maria?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #325 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 2:22pm

Man or woman I will be reporting your nasty posts, starting now.

And "peados" should be locked away forever, or face death penalty.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #326 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 3:13pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 2:22pm:

nah, not the death penalty, not unless they kill a kid. They can't help their urges, it would be like you trying to stop your attraction to men ...... they should be jailed for life or have their crown jewels removed. Either way they won't ever touch another kid.

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #327 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 3:13pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 2:08pm:
Johnsmith wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 1:29pm:

I don't think maria is a nice upstanding Christian lady like her wife longy is.

Do you go to church maria?

Actually, Maria sounds typically Christian Cheesy Cheesy

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #328 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 3:34pm

Johnsmith wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 3:13pm:
Agnes wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 2:22pm:

nah, not the death penalty, not unless they kill a kid. They can't help their urges, it would be like you trying to stop your attraction to men ...... they should be jailed for life or have their crown jewels removed. Either way they won't ever touch another kid.

Did you know you can be charged and not even touch anyone? You can get charged for taking a photo of a fully dressed child in a public place. Obviously to cods this would demand 25 years in jail. I am all for tough penalties, but I am also in favour of penalties matching the actual crime and leaving hysterical old biddies out of the discussion.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #329 - Oct 3rd, 2015 at 5:29pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:32am:

my thoughts exactly but some prefer talking about themselves...longy is now making this out that our differences are new this goes back about 4 years if not more..but as happens with another of this bullying type... he tries to change things to protect him/herself..'

havent you noticed he even denies being longweekend... Grin Grin Grin

anyway get back to the topic and how we can over come it..stop blaming one genda...it isnt a female thing or a male thing.. unfortunately the stats do show women receive more of the violence.. but that does not tell us about the children involved...we cant ignore this anymore... and I think it need to be talked about in the schools.. there is a lot of shame attached to this for kids as well... Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46
Send Topic Print