Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Should the TPP be put to a plebiscite? (Read 5175 times)
mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Should the TPP be put to a plebiscite?
Reply #75 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:17pm

Johnsmith wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:09pm:
Bam wrote on Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:15pm:
If the current government has a policy of putting same-sex marriage to the people in a plebiscite, why not also refer the Trans-Pacific partnership (TPP) agreement to the people? It is more likely to impact on our lives than same -sex marriage, so why can't the people have a direct say on it?

yes

You didn't want one on the Carbon Tax. You don't want one on the GST. You just want your own little agenda?  How typically left-wing of you.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:39pm

mariacostel wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:17pm:
Johnsmith wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:09pm:
Bam wrote on Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:15pm:
If the current government has a policy of putting same-sex marriage to the people in a plebiscite, why not also refer the Trans-Pacific partnership (TPP) agreement to the people? It is more likely to impact on our lives than same -sex marriage, so why can't the people have a direct say on it?

yes

You didn't want one on the Carbon Tax. You don't want one on the GST. You just want your own little agenda?  How typically left-wing of you.

How typically right wing of you to ignore the facts and make crap up. I in fact don't care if there is a plebiscite on any subject.

I suspect your real problem is that you don't know the difference between a plebiscite and an election

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #77 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:47pm

Apart from abuse you don’t have much, do you, Mongy? Even fellow Libturds don’t support you. You aren’t much liked here, too bloody abusive by far!

You throw insults my way, to me that just shows you are an uneducated bogan slob with no real ability or knowledge to debate. Your insults don’t bother me but I think the board would be much better off without them.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 7:08pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:47pm:
to me that just shows you are an uneducated bogan slob with no real ability or knowledge to debate.

Maria reminds of Mrs Bucket .....

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #79 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 7:37pm

Apart from abuse you don’t have much, do you, Mongy? Even fellow Libturds don’t support you. You aren’t much liked here, too bloody abusive by far!

You throw insults my way, to me that just shows you are an uneducated bogan slob with no real ability or knowledge to debate. Your insults don’t bother me but I think the board would be much better off without them.

53/47

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 7:38pm

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #81 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 7:47pm

mariacostel wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 7:37pm:

53/47

What the Shaitan has this to do with the 'trans pacific partnership' that is set to finally wreck this once great country? 

When you learn to not be a member of the petit fasciste concept of somehow anyone who employs owns that person... perhaps you will find yourself... until then you are a pure representative of what your name represents - greed, barbarous, cruel, semi-intelligent, grasping peasantry import from a dark nation with a Napoleonic complex.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print