Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Turnball keeps the property ponzi scheme going (Read 4781 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Turnball keeps the property ponzi scheme going
Reply #30 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:27pm

mariacostel wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:13pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 3:48pm:
Quote:
Only a low achiever like yourself would refuse to identify the car you drive when you spend half your life complaining about petrol cars.  It is a big and hugely obvious discrepancy in your narrative.

You are very inconsistent 'Maria.'  There you are berating someone about not identifying something as irrelevant as the type of car they drive but you do not see anything odd about the refusal of someone else to clarify obvious serious yet basic inconsistencies (or should that be 'discrepancies') about owning places outright, ten Sydney 'lots' all negatively geared and yet five of them are debt free, including two owned by 19 year olds, and another two owned by their toddlers ~ when that very someone spends more than half their life on the www boasting about how wealthy and successfull they are even as a 'stay at home Mum.'

You should get help for your stalking problem before it gets you arrested. Your stalking of Lisa is dead-set creepy. Watching how you typically misinterpret, fabricate and extend information about other people makes you look very suspicious indeed. No one doubts you are a life-long taxi-driver. You exude that creepy quality often.

A lot of people are successful. You apparently don't know any of them and are limited to driving them around for a fare.

'Anyway,' - when you see me delving into the internet to locate and check on any FaceBook and Linkedin account you may have, then you can call me a stalker.  Until then, if I see crap, I'll say so no matter who posts it, including yourself.  Solution is so easy ~ do not make unsustainable claims with holes riddled through them, and you'll never hear from me.

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #31 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:39pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:27pm:
mariacostel wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:13pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 3:48pm:
Quote:
Only a low achiever like yourself would refuse to identify the car you drive when you spend half your life complaining about petrol cars.  It is a big and hugely obvious discrepancy in your narrative.

You are very inconsistent 'Maria.'  There you are berating someone about not identifying something as irrelevant as the type of car they drive but you do not see anything odd about the refusal of someone else to clarify obvious serious yet basic inconsistencies (or should that be 'discrepancies') about owning places outright, ten Sydney 'lots' all negatively geared and yet five of them are debt free, including two owned by 19 year olds, and another two owned by their toddlers ~ when that very someone spends more than half their life on the www boasting about how wealthy and successfull they are even as a 'stay at home Mum.'

You should get help for your stalking problem before it gets you arrested. Your stalking of Lisa is dead-set creepy. Watching how you typically misinterpret, fabricate and extend information about other people makes you look very suspicious indeed. No one doubts you are a life-long taxi-driver. You exude that creepy quality often.

A lot of people are successful. You apparently don't know any of them and are limited to driving them around for a fare.

'Anyway,' - when you see me delving into the internet to locate and check on any FaceBook and Linkedin account you may have, then you can call me a stalker.  Until then, if I see crap, I'll say so no matter who posts it, including yourself.  Solution is so easy ~ do not make unsustainable claims with holes riddled through them, and you'll never hear from me.

That is a lot of people's dream. But you are a stalker and cannot leave well enough alone. You are also spectacularly ignorant and when I heard you were a PUP member, it made even more sense. Who else but a dimwit votes for them? And you must be even more desperate to be part of that joke that even Palmer has all but given up on.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:47pm

'Maria'  you can talk it up as much as you like.  It is pointless.  An elephant is an elephant, and naming it an iguana does not make it an iguana.  Real 'creepy' is when people start searching the internet, as Lisa Jones did, with specific intent to locate and identify anything she could find on me.  Why is it that you say nothing about the real creeps?

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #33 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:54pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:47pm:
'Maria'  you can talk it up as much as you like.  It is pointless.  An elephant is an elephant, and naming it an iguana does not make it an iguana.  Real 'creepy' is when people start searching the internet, as Lisa Jones did, with specific intent to locate and identify anything she could find on me.  Why is it that you say nothing about the real creeps?

Because YOU are the real creep. If you just laid off a bit you wouldn't find yourself in so much grief. Grow up.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:02pm

mariacostel wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 5:54pm:

Because YOU are the real creep. If you just laid off a bit you wouldn't find yourself in so much grief. Grow up.

I am in zero 'grief,' Maria.  Deflect, prevaricate, abuse.......do what you like.  It does not change the facts which you are ever so obviously ignoring, and no-one else could possibly be blind to it.   As I have already said, when you can say that I have searched the internet, as Lisa Jones did concerning myself, with specific intent to locate and identify anything I could find on you, then I'll readily concede that I would be a 'creepy stalker.'

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #35 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:10pm

On another thread Aussie, it was claimed you had cleared out your desk and details and walked, it would appear those reports are premature..ha! ha! They wish Wink

How do you solve a problem like maria, how do you catch a cloud and pin it down...tr...la...la..... Grin

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #36 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:11pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:02pm:

I am in zero 'grief,' Maria.  Deflect, prevaricate, abuse.......do what you like.  It does not change the facts which you are ever so obviously ignoring, and no-one else could possibly be blind to it.   As I have already said, when you can say that I have searched the internet, as Lisa Jones did concerning myself, with specific intent to locate and identify anything I could find on you, then I'll readily concede that I would be a 'creepy stalker.'

Get over yourself... no one cares.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:12pm

red baron wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:10pm:
On another thread Aussie, it was claimed you had cleared out your desk and details and walked, it would appear those reports are premature..ha! ha! They wish Wink

Oh.  I missed that.  It is a real burden being so widely defamed. 

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #38 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:13pm

I care Cry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:14pm

mariacostel wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:11pm:

Get over yourself... no one cares.

I see the white flag there.  It was inevitable.  You still cannot bring yourself to address the fact of real life creepy stalking. 

'Anyway.....back to the topic.'

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:23pm

Well not yourself, or Maria, you are stating that you have never gone searching the Internet, stalking if you like, for details of other posters who have crossed your path? 

Cool

You are stating categorically you are not a similarly creepy stalker?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:26pm

Secret Wars wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:23pm:

Well not yourself, or Maria, you are stating that you have never gone searching the Internet, stalking if you like, for details of other posters who have crossed your path? 

Cool

There is zero similarity between me and Lisa Jones.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:28pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:26pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:23pm:

Cool

There is zero similarity between me and Lisa Jones.

I am sure it is not just me that noted you ineptly evaded the question.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 6:31pm

Ask a question then.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics