Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print
The trend continues - mama's new boyfriend .. (Read 15560 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The trend continues - mama's new boyfriend ..
Reply #255 - Nov 8th, 2015 at 6:36am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 7th, 2015 at 9:56pm:
cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2015 at 6:17am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 7th, 2015 at 2:50am:
Tell that to the cops and the courts, Mothra.. to them it is ALL men on any pretext.  It's called civil war declared by them.....

total rubbish.. they charge the one that did the deed.. ion the case of the op the mother is now being charged because she didnt stop the boy friend...

to me they are equal I dont care if only one hit the child.. the other kept them there in that danger.. they are equal.. all this crap of one getting 8 years and the other 6 makes me sick..... they need to be sterilised so neither will ever produce again.. any other children to be taken as far away as possible.... if they did what they do to an animal they would be banned from having another...yet we allow these people back into society with not a care in the world.. if I had my way they would be tattooed on the forehead.. I am a child killer.... instead we cover for them.. hide their identity even change their names.. we protect the wrong ones..

When the 'deed' is considered to be nothing more than someone having a feeling about something - there is no 'deed', and it is outside the privilege of government to install a system of imposing a sanction by the court on such a basis - and then use that installed sanction as the excuse to attack one side of the question.

That is the truth about the current handling of 'domestic violence' - and it is the root cause of the escalation in violence associated with that handling.

Do try to keep the two issues separate - there is 'domestic violence' as currently purveyed, which is a direct cause of escalation of violence between men and women - and there are distinct acts of some scumbag killing a child.

There is no equation between the two, and this kind of legislative chicanery only creates a totally false impression of the truth.

Murder is murder - a civil issue of someone's feelings is not a crime, and never should be.... but imposing sanctions by a court in response to someone's 'feelings' IS a crime, and has been for over a thousand years.

your quite bizarre in your interpretation of VIOLENCE arent you??...

do you seriously think most children killed by a parent or carer.....is killed in an instant one simple littler act killed that child..??

do you really think that child was not subjected  to VIOLENCE be it called DOMESTIC or otherwise for a long time prior to death????...

violence in the HOME is not the sole domain of MAN AND WOMEN....

dont you get that....

if two adults fight and scream and shout at each other.. and thrown things and hit..

are you suggesting this has no impact on any child that happens to live in that house??????????...

because thats the way I read that... you want to separate these acts of VIOLENCE even though they happen under the same roof... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #256 - Nov 13th, 2015 at 4:38pm

Crikey.

Grappler may need to spend some time in the Naughty Corner for those remarks Cods.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #257 - Nov 13th, 2015 at 4:47pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2015 at 6:17am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 7th, 2015 at 2:50am:
Tell that to the cops and the courts, Mothra.. to them it is ALL men on any pretext.  It's called civil war declared by them.....

total rubbish.. they charge the one that did the deed.. ion the case of the op the mother is now being charged because she didnt stop the boy friend...

to me they are equal I dont care if only one hit the child.. the other kept them there in that danger.. they are equal.. all this crap of one getting 8 years and the other 6 makes me sick..... they need to be sterilised so neither will ever produce again.. any other children to be taken as far away as possible.... if they did what they do to an animal they would be banned from having another...yet we allow these people back into society with not a care in the world.. if I had my way they would be tattooed on the forehead.. I am a child killer.... instead we cover for them.. hide their identity even change their names.. we protect the wrong ones..

Smiley Smiley Smiley

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print