Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Rapefugees NOT Welcome (Read 2605 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rapefugees NOT Welcome
Reply #15 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 5:45pm

tickleandrose wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 4:25pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 2:51pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 1:06pm:
And since Merkel is already quiet right wing

Not according to Wiki ....

Abbreviation      CDU
President      Angela Merkel (Chancellor)

The CDU rejects coalitions with either far-left or far-right parties

Ideology      Christian democracy
Conservatism
Economic liberalism
Liberalism

nternational affiliation      Centrist Democrat International
International Democrat Union
European affiliation      European People's Party

She's not much different to Turnbull, but she appears to have a streak of loonie leftie in her psyche, the way she's been going on lately

At her core, she is still right leaning in terms of economic policies. 

If you refer the streak of loonie leftie due to her refugee policy, well, I do not look at this way.   First of all, there are only two ways that you can go about the Syrian Crisis.   
1. Close the border at EU frontier countries - create better safe havens for refugees (or attempt to).
2. Accept refugees and try to placate the issue. 

Solution one seems to work well on paper.  But in reality, as the European winter sets in, there will be tremendous amount of people either starving or freeze to death.    Plus refugee camps are breeding ground for terrorism - just see whats happening in Palestinian camps.

Solution two seems to be the better way.  HOWEVER, as past few months have shown, the ISIL will take advantage of this, and fan more resentment towards refugees, especially in countries where economy is not doing so well.  The attack on Paris, and the rather 'intentional' leaving of a fake Syrian passbook did exactly that.  That will cause a wave of anti refugee protests, and increasing support for far right parties in many European regions (as I have predicted).    In the end, if there are more violence, then the Merkel government will fall.   A far right government will attribute everything violent towards the muslims.  And the events that lead to WW2 will repeat itself once again.   

Read the day of broken glass, and appreciate how history are repeating itself. 

If everything goes to bad, I just wish that Australia can be smart and remain neutral in the wars and conflicts to come.

you are an absolute liar..

leftist governments all over the world are luring these deadbeats to their country and then harbouring and protecting them against their own people..

they are traitors and should be publicly hung..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sun Tzu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 5:46pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 8:20am:
Quote:
....................Veteran officers said the attacks were unprecedented and that they’d never seen such disrespect for authority. One of the attackers is reported to have told officers: “I am Syrian; I must be handled in a friendly manner. Mrs Merkel invited me here.”

More than 150 women have filed criminal complaints, including at least two cases of rape. So far federal police have identified 32 suspects, 22 of them asylum seekers.

A police officer told the Cologne Express: “These people have been in Germany for only a few days or weeks. This is the truth, even if it hurts.”................

..............She advised German women to change their behaviour so as to lessen the chance of becoming a victim. Mayor Henriette Reker indulged in a spot of victim-blaming by imploring women to keep men “at arm’s length” and to adopt a “code of conduct” when out.............

..............The German episode is reminiscent of what occurred in the UK town of Rotherham where more than 1400 girls and women were subjected to sexual abuse for more than a decade by gangs of men.

The abuse of girls as young as 11 was all but ignored by authorities because the victims were mainly white and the perpetrators mainly Pakistani. Authorities feared they would be seen as racist if they pursued complaints.

German police officials have also been heavily criticised for attempting to cover up the NYE attacks. The day after the rampage an official press release from Cologne police described the celebrations as “peaceful”.

The media hasn’t escaped scrutiny either. Former interior minister Hans-Peter Freidrich was among those who blamed it for burying stories that paint asylum seekers in a negative light.

“It’s a scandal that it took days for the media to pick up the reports,” he said.

However, current interior minister Ralf Jaeger seemed far more concerned about a backlash against Germany’s open border policy. He said: “What happens on the right-wing platforms and in chatrooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting women.”  ......................

I am greatly disillusioned by the german politicians.
they either have no idea of what the have done to themselves or are lying.

Sprintcyclist is disillusioned about life. I doubt that any German politician or citizen would have any interest or concern in Sprintcyclist's state of disillusionment.

Make my day

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 6:57pm

BlueBeard wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 11:39am:
Maqqa wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 10:12am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 6:55am:
Gee wizz - those mussies are horny - they want all the white women.

They are sick of humping camels/donkeys back home

and that's where western countries should have left them.

So true.   Cry

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 7:38pm

How laughable it is that feminists have done a complete 180 turn. Before they were screeching that they should be able to go where they want and wear whatever they want, and had rallies like "slut walk" to emphasis this. But now the emphasis is that they've got keep at "arms length" from rapists. Unbelievable. 3rd wave feminism will eventually be crushed under the weight of its own contradictions.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 7:57pm

I think it would roll off the tongue a bit easier without the f.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 8:11pm

Adolph Hitler giving instructions to western feminists on how to stay at arms length from horny muslims ...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 8:22pm

Quote:
Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.

◾A 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence.

◾Approximately 80% of the refugees/migrants at the shelter in Munich are male... the price for sex with female asylum seekers is ten euros. — Bavarian Broadcasting (Bayerischer Rundfunk).

◾Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings."

◾"When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear." — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.

◾A police raid on the Munich refugee facility found that guards hired to provide security at the site were trafficking drugs and weapons and were turning a blind eye to the prostitution.

◾Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace.

I wonder if Merkel goes anywhere without security..

and why are 80% male??

where are the women folk?

these scum are nothing but gutless turds

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 8:31pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 8:22pm:
these scum are nothing but gutless turds

Raping young girls?

Yes, gutless turds indeed.

Did you expect anyone to disagree with you, or do you just get a kick out of stating the bleedin' obvious?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 8:34pm

Quote:
THE German city of Cologne is reeling at revelations a series of hundreds of violent sexual assaults on New Year’s Eve on local women were co-ordinated.

Police in the city now say they have recorded more than 500 cases of New Year’s Eve violence.

The assaulted have shocked Germany and put a spotlight on the 1.1 million asylum seekers who arrived in the country last year.

Blame for the violent attacks has largely fallen on migrants, piling fresh pressure on German Chancellor Angela Merkel over her liberal stance on immigration.

so now we are up to over 500 attacks in one city alone...

and still, the Germans have not charged on fake reffo..

I was also reading that under german law, if a woman doesn't "fight back" during a sexual assault then its not considered rape  Shocked

and then the Police continually preach to the women folk not to fight back during such an attack.. what?  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 8:44pm