Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A World War has begun .. (Read 5073 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

A World War has begun ..
Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:40am

In what I believed was the worst calibre of candidates
for a US election there has been much discussion over
who was the worst or better option Trump or Clinton.

To me it is Clinton............ and here is an article that I believe rings true in much about what the US has done over the years and is still doing today.

And Clinton is just more of the same .... the evil crone.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/23/a-world-war-has-begun-break-the-silence/

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Re: A World War has begun ..
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:49am

Gnads wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:40am:

To me it is Clinton............ and here is an article that I believe rings true in much about what the US has done over the years and is still doing today.

I'm actually not so worried about who is president in the USA.

The real truth is there is a Govt inside the Govt. I'm not talking about some Illuminati conspiracy.

In Washington there are bureaucrats who've held their positions for decades.

When situation xyz presents itself, the Govt of the day asks the team of bureaucrats for options, 2 of which will be ridiculous, and one a best (often worst of a best) option.

Of course individual governments fluff around the edges but really have you seen radical changes of policy in Govts of USA, Australia?

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:52am

GordyL wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:49am:
Gnads wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:40am:

The real truth is there is a Govt inside the Govt. I'm not talking about some Illuminati conspiracy.

When situation xyz presents itself, the Govt of the day asks the team of bureaucrats for options, 2 of which will be ridiculous, and one a best (often worst of a best) option.

Of course individual governments fluff around the edges but really have you seen radical changes of policy in Govts of USA, Australia?

No ... and that's the problem

did you read the article?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:03am

that is John Pilger...the prophet of doom and gloom..

if there was ever going to be a nuclear WAR..like he is claiming we are just a finger press away from..

then its goodbye to everyone.... even the one who presses the button first...

and I do believe EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.

there is no shelter to protect these officials that threaten to start WW111........and they know it.....

be realistic gnads.. would you set off a bomb that would kill everything including you around for miles and miles FOREVER?...

what would be YOU POINT.....we have seen the scare just from a fault line...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

do you seriously think some numbscull is sitting there waiting to do it for real????????....

come on mate we have had this since the Wall went up....then it was Russia and the USA....now its China and the USA...and maybe Nth Korea...

John has told us what Bikini Island looks like all these years later...

does he think he is alone with that knowledge??????

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:13am

cods wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:03am:

if there was ever going to be a nuclear WAR..like he is claiming we are just a finger press away from..

there is no shelter to protect these officials that threaten to start WW111........and they know it.....

be realistic gnads.. would you set off a bomb that would kill everything including you around for miles and miles FOREVER?...

what would be YOU POINT.....we have seen the scare just from a fault line...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

do you seriously think some numbscull is sitting there waiting to do it for real????????....

come on mate we have had this since the Wall went up....then it was Russia and the USA....now its China and the USA...and maybe Nth Korea...

The answer would be no of course not ..... but the observations of the Bikini Atoll were only a part in describing the way the US goes about it's foreign policy & is influenced by other than the actual govt puppets including the President.

It's an article about the smoke & mirrors, the lies & deception ...........

I don't particularly like Pilger but a lot of what he says here is true ....

did you read the whole piece or just the first paragraphs about nukes?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:30am

Gnads wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:13am:

The answer would be no of course not ..... but the observations of the Bikini Atoll were only a part in describing the way the US goes about it's foreign policy & is influenced by other than the actual govt puppets including the President.

It's an article about the smoke & mirrors, the lies & deception ...........

I don't particularly like Pilger but a lot of what he says here is true ....

did you read the whole piece or just the first paragraphs about nukes?

yes I did...... he is all doom and gloom... never write about any good ....

always was lies smoke and mirrors in politics mate.....labor tends to preach what people want to hear......and the poor souls believe its happened...lol..

but you cant change the way people think.. you can change their voting...if they get angry enough...shame its usually for that reason isnt it?..

now if everyone said.. NO TO WAR.....and that of course includes our dear friends the terrorists....

we would have no problems... we train men and women to FIGHT WARS???.....

if you were attacked tomorrow the first thing you would do is FIGHT BACK....

its mind set....how we make everyone think KILLING is wrong I will never know....

but J Pilger isnt helping.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:34am

I've always known this, its as plain as day and night.

The Russians after continually being hemmed in by NATO from nearly every side have drawn the line in the sand with Ukraine and Crimea  which gives them access to the sea.

And also Syria which gives them the only base to protect their investments in the middle east, that's why Assad is still there its because Russia will not allow a regime change.

You have to hand it to Russia for not starting something, I think if the USA was being surrounded the way they have surrounded Russia they would retaliate without a blink of an eye such is their arrogance and cowboy mentality.

If we worry about when its going to happen we'll die of a heart attack, you just have to take it as it comes.

Why do you guys think petrol is so cheap, the west is trying to break the Russian economy and her grip on selling gas & oil to Europe.

Mark my words this time next year petrol will go over two dollars.

The oligarchy will want to re-coupe their losses from the last 2 years of loss by then.

« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:40am by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:54am

interesting read gnads.. thanks..

I wouldn't vote for that Witch Clinton if she was the last person on Earth...

she is nothing but a rotton murdering mole who couldn't keep her husband happy in the sack...

btw... I have always said that its the US who has been the Aggressor against china.. not the other way around...

Russia has now pulled back out of Syria, which was a bit of a surprise.. but I wonder if they are a wake up to the US buildup and what they are up to..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 9:11am

Well said.

As Trump has never been privy to the workings of the political class he has yet to learn that 90% of his role as president will be as window-dressing and as a hand-puppet to the Boys in the Back Room where the real engines of government operate.

He's going to get a sore arse with all those hands up his Khyber Pass.

Trump's reign at the top will be a flash-in-the-pan precisely because he will be barred from putting any of his policy pronouncements into effect.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #9 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 9:18am

THE BUSH CRIMINAL EMPIRE

I know progress has no patience but something's got to give

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 9:21am

Ajax wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:34am:
I've always known this, its as plain as day and night.

The Russians after continually being hemmed in by NATO from nearly every side have drawn the line in the sand with Ukraine and Crimea  which gives them access to the sea.

And also Syria which gives them the only base to protect their investments in the middle east, that's why Assad is still there its because Russia will not allow a regime change.

You have to hand it to Russia for not starting something, I think if the USA was being surrounded the way they have surrounded Russia they would retaliate without a blink of an eye such is their arrogance and cowboy mentality.

If we worry about when its going to happen we'll die of a heart attack, you just have to take it as it comes.

Why do you guys think petrol is so cheap, the west is trying to break the Russian economy and her grip on selling gas & oil to Europe.

Mark my words this time next year petrol will go over two dollars.

The oligarchy will want to re-coupe their losses from the last 2 years of loss by then.

good post

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 9:38am

From my reading of the UK's Daily Mail - this is not quite true.

The reason petrol is so cheap is that Saudi Arabia has strategically lowered the cost of its petroleum in order to make the cost of oil exploration and development by the US uneconomical.

The Gulf States have a vested interest in finding ways to prevent the US from becoming self-sufficient through development of its known oil reserves - hence the cheap cost per barrel.

It's the same rationale that lies behind China's export of cheap goods. 

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 10:02am

i thought your good mate colin powell did a good job at spruiking mushroom cloud conspiracies from the evil dictator in Iraq Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 10:06am

It's about transitioning nations from war to peace. Nations are considered warring entities because they necessarily have defense forces

The world illuminati think those defense forces should be taken away to achieve peace in the world, and allow only a one world govt to have a military force

In the meantime, war will be used and justified to knock out rogue leaders, to bring about a peaceful world

Enter Obama, Clinton and Co - Stalinists, innocents killed are collateral damage

Enter Donald Trump - questioning invasion of Iraq. Wants jobs for Americans. Wants security for Americans in a practical and common sense way

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #14 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 10:20am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 9:38am:

From my reading of the UK's Daily Mail - this is not quite true.

The reason petrol is so cheap is that Saudi Arabia has strategically lowered the cost of its petroleum in order to make the cost of oil exploration and development by the US uneconomical.

The Gulf States have a vested interest in finding ways to prevent the US from becoming self-sufficient through development of its known oil reserves - hence the cheap cost per barrel.

It's the same rationale that lies behind China's export of cheap goods. 

Who do the monarchy of Saudi Arabia report to......???

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print