Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A World War has begun .. (Read 5077 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A World War has begun ..
Reply #15 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:35am

Gnads wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:40am:
In what I believed was the worst calibre of candidates
for a US election there has been much discussion over
who was the worst or better option Trump or Clinton.

To me it is Clinton............ and here is an article that I believe rings true in much about what the US has done over the years and is still doing today.

And Clinton is just more of the same .... the evil crone.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/23/a-world-war-has-begun-break-the-silence/

this sounds a bit like the years-old thread entitled USA TO INVADE IRAN.... THIS WEEK!!!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 12:46pm

Ajax wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 10:20am:
Who do the monarchy of Saudi Arabia report to......???

Themselves.

And that's because they hold ALL the cards.

The ONLY people to stand up to the Saudis were the Norwegians who told them NO MORE donations for building mosques in Norway until they agree to Christian churches being built in Saudi Arabia.

Not a penny has arrived in Norway since ... 

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 1:00pm

Sounds like you've lived to see the inevitable race war after all, Herbie.

Who are you going for?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 1:13pm

Karnal wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 1:00pm:

Who are you going for?

The Chameleon People.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #19 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 1:28pm

Ajax wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 8:34am:
I've always known this, its as plain as day and night.

The Russians after continually being hemmed in by NATO from nearly every side have drawn the line in the sand with Ukraine and Crimea  which gives them access to the sea.

And also Syria which gives them the only base to protect their investments in the middle east, that's why Assad is still there its because Russia will not allow a regime change.

You have to hand it to Russia for not starting something, I think if the USA was being surrounded the way they have surrounded Russia they would retaliate without a blink of an eye such is their arrogance and cowboy mentality.

If we worry about when its going to happen we'll die of a heart attack, you just have to take it as it comes.

Why do you guys think petrol is so cheap, the west is trying to break the Russian economy and her grip on selling gas & oil to Europe.

Mark my words this time next year petrol will go over two dollars.

The oligarchy will want to re-coupe their losses from the last 2 years of loss by then.

Agree , informative post Ajax..

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #20 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 1:58pm

If anybody is shackled by anxiety over a World War, you should discount Russia, China, and even the Middle East. Worry about that little fat twat Kim Jong-un, he's far more likely to start WW3 than any of the others, but it's not something to worry unduly about, he'll keep on bluffing for a while, then once he has the rockets to carry a warhead, the lunatic will make the mistake of launching one at the US.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:08pm

Fuzzball wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 1:58pm:
If anybody is shackled by anxiety over a World War, you should discount Russia, China, and even the Middle East. Worry about that little fat twat Kim Jong-un, he's far more likely to start WW3 than any of the others, but it's not something to worry unduly about, he'll keep on bluffing for a while, then once he has the rockets to carry a warhead, the lunatic will make the mistake of launching one at the US.

most of NKs military claims have been rejected by experts.  they dont have nuclear capacity as their tests indicate they were duds.  and miniaturisation is a very complex skill - one they do not have.  their missle technology is poor and if they fired a missile at the US it would be intercepted and followed up by a massive retaliation with REAL nukes - ones that work.

NK has zero allies. even china has ditched them.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:26pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 9:38am:
Why do you guys think petrol is so cheap, the west is trying to break the Russian economy and her grip on selling gas & oil to Europe.

From my reading of the UK's Daily Mail - this is not quite true.

The reason petrol is so cheap is that Saudi Arabia has strategically lowered the cost of its petroleum in order to make the cost of oil exploration and development by the US uneconomical.

The Gulf States have a vested interest in finding ways to prevent the US from becoming self-sufficient through development of its known oil reserves - hence the cheap cost per barrel.

It's the same rationale that lies behind China's export of cheap goods. 

exactly herb... the Saudis only have OIL>..

I cant see Camel steaks being a rage any time soon.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #23 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:28pm

cods wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:26pm:

The reason petrol is so cheap is that Saudi Arabia has strategically lowered the cost of its petroleum in order to make the cost of oil exploration and development by the US uneconomical.

The Gulf States have a vested interest in finding ways to prevent the US from becoming self-sufficient through development of its known oil reserves - hence the cheap cost per barrel.

We give them sand and camels I believe: and something else that I forget!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:30pm

Fuzzball wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 1:58pm:

yes its the mini emperors that need watching....lucky for us.. his own people hate him and I think he knows it.......so it wont happen...b ut some people like to keep the pot boiling by adding fuel whenever they can...

nuclear out of control will wipe out the planet....

no need to worry about GW....and I think ever sane person knows that......

I do think we stand a good chance of wiping each off the planet though...

we are hell bent on hating  and bombing and  spoiling..we are getting angrier and nastier...it wont take long now

you watch...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:31pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:28pm:

yes I offered them you .. but they said NO THANKS we have enough ijuts already.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #26 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:07pm

cods wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:31pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:28pm:

yes I offered them you .. but they said NO THANKS we have enough ijuts already.  Smiley Smiley

Cods I thought you didn't abuse, bully or belittle people?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 7:09pm

I repeat - the Chinese have done exactly the same thing to the West as Saudi Arabia has done with its cheap oil, and that is make self-sufficiency uneconomic in the West.

Hence we produce sweet bugger all for our own domestic consumption because it's far cheaper to buy Made in China.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 7:26am

Karnal wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 1:00pm:

Who are you going for?

You too? .... Since when has Islam or being Muslim been about race?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 7:40am

Had the USA not propped up the Saudi Regime all these decades the country would have experienced a bloody revolution long ago and now would probably be on solid ground. Instead, the worse is yet to come for the Saudis.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print