Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Greens want to bring Europe's problems here (Read 4581 times)
sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Greens want to bring Europe's problems here
Reply #30 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:26am

bogarde73 wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:21am:
And now he sinks to insulting one of our elderly contributors, who will however sweep him into the dustbin where he belongs.

I don't give a rats arse that you are elderly, it doesn't excuse your ludicrous comments. Unless you have dimentia?

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #31 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:27am

You can't even be consistent on this one thread Rtards  Roll Eyes

What a chit show you amateurs are

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:27am

Secret Wars wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:25am:
Pray for the shrivelled soul of the compassionate left, the mandatory detention, excised the mainland, stopping the dole and the ability to work, stopping English and vocational courses, no advantage test, locking away children, resettlement in PNG, never ever settle in Australia if you arrive by boat. 

And you clowns are mystified why I laugh at your claims about a xenophobic right? 

Wake up nice people, all of the poo you moan and wail and cry about was legislated by your own side and with your permission.  Grin Grin Grin

At least try and be honest for once in your lives...suck up and own the reality that you have wrought.

Which of these was done by an actual left party, and which of these have the liberals overturned, and you don't support?

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:27am

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:24am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:20am:
People like Alevine will soon be extinct in the western world. People have moved on from their bad decisions. The more people who are killed by Islamists the more the west will push right. When this move happens opinion will never move back to where these idiots are.

You don't even understand my argument Grin. On one point you are right, and that is that regressive leftists like the greens have unfortunately handed this debate to the extreme right, because it is true that we should be weary of Islam and its anti liberal beliefs.  But I am not of that left in my opinion, but of the true liberal left. One which doesn't resort to fascism like the extreme right you belong to.  Understand the topic before commenting.
What sort of idiot supports flooding our country with Muslims when these same people are ripping the world apart. Just you agreeing with this makes me think that you have to  be retarded.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:29am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:27am:
People like Alevine will soon be extinct in the western world. People have moved on from their bad decisions. The more people who are killed by Islamists the more the west will push right. When this move happens opinion will never move back to where these idiots are.

You don't even understand my argument Grin. On one point you are right, and that is that regressive leftists like the greens have unfortunately handed this debate to the extreme right, because it is true that we should be weary of Islam and its anti liberal beliefs.  But I am not of that left in my opinion, but of the true liberal left. One which doesn't resort to fascism like the extreme right you belong to.  Understand the topic before commenting.
What sort of idiot supports flooding our country with Muslims when these same people are ripping the world apart. Just you agreeing with this makes me think that you have to  be retarded.

Uhmmmm where have I agreed with it?  Quote please. 

Again, UNDERSTAND the topic.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #35 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:29am

It's you Alevine who needs to come to his senses but never will, and realise that Islam is the greatest fascist threat in the world today.
So that, you are in fact a supporter of fascism

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #36 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:30am

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 9:40am:
To the greens: how will security measures be improved to ensure it is reformist and moderate Muslims that become part of the community?

The greens have no solution on that because there is no solution and there never will be.

The only question is how many of these people who despise and want to kill us do we need in our country?

According to the geniuses in the greens, we need more. They want us to be just like europe with their open door policies, it seems to be working a treat for france, belgium, and germany.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:31am

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:29am:

Against, UNDERSTAND the topic.
So now you don't agree with flooding our country with Muslims? Make up your mind. Yes or no?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:31am

bogarde73 wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:21am:
And now he sinks to insulting one of our elderly contributors, who will however sweep him into the dustbin where he belongs.

do you ever see one post from a lefty that doresn scream HATE at a Lib.. pure HATE..

greg even wants them DEAD not content with leaving his poop on their doorstep he brags about that...he now cant wait for them to be DEAD...

its amazing the HATE these guys have for fellow Australians but pure love for any foreigner no matter how evil..

have you noticed how they are getting uglier as the election approaches..they dont care how low they go....I suppose its one way of winning people over.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

lucky me they are so low.. I dont pay attention any more.. their dribbling disgusts me..

if you cannot discuss and have a decent debate you shouldnt be allowed to be on these forums...

btw boges mature not elderly.. Wink Wink

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:32am

bogarde73 wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:29am:
It's you Alevine who needs to come to his senses but never will, and realise that Islam is the greatest fascist threat in the world today.
So that, you are in fact a supporter of fascism

I support islam?  Quote please old man. 

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:33am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:31am:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:29am:

Against, UNDERSTAND the topic.
So now you don't agree with flooding our country with Muslims? Make up your mind. Yes or no?

Read what I said.  You aren't a child, physically, I'm not repeating myself.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:33am

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:27am:
Secret Wars wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:25am:
Pray for the shrivelled soul of the compassionate left, the mandatory detention, excised the mainland, stopping the dole and the ability to work, stopping English and vocational courses, no advantage test, locking away children, resettlement in PNG, never ever settle in Australia if you arrive by boat. 

And you clowns are mystified why I laugh at your claims about a xenophobic right? 

Wake up nice people, all of the poo you moan and wail and cry about was legislated by your own side and with your permission.  Grin Grin Grin

At least try and be honest for once in your lives...suck up and own the reality that you have wrought.

Which of these was done by an actual left party, and which of these have the liberals overturned, and you don't support?

If Labor is not left enough for you, take it up with them.  No avoiding the fact though, whilst weeping you were pointing a trembling finger in the wrong direction. 

You should have been pointing it at labor, the ones who legislated everything you are wailing about.  Your side, your team, your vote, your permission slip. 

I was just injecting some reality into your rant. 

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #42 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:33am

Dumb it down Duke , like really really really dumb it down and think like an Rtard

All terrorists are Muslims therefore all Muslims are terrorists

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:35am

Its time wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:33am:
Dumb it down Duke , like really really really dumb it down and think like an Rtard

All terrorists are Muslims therefore all Muslims are terrorists
You do realise that if the government  bring thousands of Muslims out here that it only makes the terrorism threat worse? hmmmm!

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #44 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:37am

Ah ha, Suppository sees the danger of being linked to Green madness.
Too late old boy, the cat is out of the bag.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print