Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Greens want to bring Europe's problems here (Read 4593 times)
sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Greens want to bring Europe's problems here
Reply #45 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:38am

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:30am:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 9:40am:
To the greens: how will security measures be improved to ensure it is reformist and moderate Muslims that become part of the community?

The greens have no solution on that because there is no solution and there never will be.

The only question is how many of these people who despise and want to kill us do we need in our country?

According to the geniuses in the greens, we need more. They want us to be just like europe with their open door policies, it seems to be working a treat for france, belgium, and germany.

The question is definitely a hard one and needs a proper dialogue as opposed to a simple thought bubble from dinatalie designed to give the regressive left a hard on.

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #46 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:38am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:35am:
Its time wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:33am:
Dumb it down Duke , like really really really dumb it down and think like an Rtard

All terrorists are Muslims therefore all Muslims are terrorists
You do realise that if the government  bring thousands of Muslims out here that it only makes the terrorism threat worse? hmmmm!

I rest my case  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:40am

Secret Wars wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:33am:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:27am:
Secret Wars wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:25am:
Pray for the shrivelled soul of the compassionate left, the mandatory detention, excised the mainland, stopping the dole and the ability to work, stopping English and vocational courses, no advantage test, locking away children, resettlement in PNG, never ever settle in Australia if you arrive by boat. 

And you clowns are mystified why I laugh at your claims about a xenophobic right? 

Wake up nice people, all of the poo you moan and wail and cry about was legislated by your own side and with your permission.  Grin Grin Grin

At least try and be honest for once in your lives...suck up and own the reality that you have wrought.

Which of these was done by an actual left party, and which of these have the liberals overturned, and you don't support?

If Labor is not left enough for you, take it up with them.  No avoiding the fact though, whilst weeping you were pointing a trembling finger in the wrong direction. 

You should have been pointing it at labor, the ones who legislated everything you are wailing about.  Your side, your team, your vote, your permission slip. 

I was just injecting some reality into your rant. 

I voted for labor? They are my team? What? My team isn't represented in Australian politics unfortunately.  We'd be a much better country if it was Wink

But again I ask you - why did labor introduce the policies if not to try and look appealing to the right?  You're literally destroying your own argument with these examples Grin

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #48 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:41am

bogarde73 wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:37am:
Ah ha, Suppository sees the danger of being linked to Green madness.
Too late old boy, the cat is out of the bag.

Lest we forget the ALP/Green link

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:41am

Its time wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:38am:
Dumb it down Duke , like really really really dumb it down and think like an Rtard

You do realise that if the government  bring thousands of Muslims out here that it only makes the terrorism threat worse? hmmmm!

Substitute Muslims for a pitbull terrior. If Australians started flooding the country with these dangerous dogs would the risk of child attack increase? It's the same situation. Islam has issues. It's just fact.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:43am

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:40am:
Pray for the shrivelled soul of the compassionate left, the mandatory detention, excised the mainland, stopping the dole and the ability to work, stopping English and vocational courses, no advantage test, locking away children, resettlement in PNG, never ever settle in Australia if you arrive by boat. 

And you clowns are mystified why I laugh at your claims about a xenophobic right? 

Wake up nice people, all of the poo you moan and wail and cry about was legislated by your own side and with your permission.  Grin Grin Grin

At least try and be honest for once in your lives...suck up and own the reality that you have wrought.

Which of these was done by an actual left party, and which of these have the liberals overturned, and you don't support?

If Labor is not left enough for you, take it up with them.  No avoiding the fact though, whilst weeping you were pointing a trembling finger in the wrong direction. 

You should have been pointing it at labor, the ones who legislated everything you are wailing about.  Your side, your team, your vote, your permission slip. 

I voted for labor? They are my team? What? My team isn't represented in Australian politics unfortunately.  We'd be a much better country if it was Wink

But again I ask you - why did labor introduce the policies if not to try and look appealing to the right?  You're literally destroying your own argument with these examples Grin
If your team was in power Australia would be like the movie Mad Max 2. That would be like having the mentally disabled running the country.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:43am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:41am:

Substitute Muslims for a pitbull terrior. If Australians started flooding the country with these dangerous dogs would the risk of child attack increase? It's the same situation. Islam has issues. It's just fact.

Terrible example because it's always the owner not the dog.

But Islam does have issues.  The difference is that the extreme right believes there is no cure, and the liberal left is happy to lend those who want to see a change in the Islam world a helping hand.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:45am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:43am:

If your team was in power Australia would be like the movie Mad Max 2. That would be like having the mentally disabled running the country.

Turnbull is running the country - not sure your example is validated accordingly Grin

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:45am

Why do you continue to ignore the problems caused by massive Muslim immigration in France?

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:45am

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:43am:

But Islam does have issues.  The difference is that the extreme right believes there is no cure, and the liberal left is happy to lend those who want to see a change in the Islam world a helping hand.
It's not always the owner. That breed has dangerous instincts. You won't help us by bringing them here. You might feel good about it.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #55 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:47am

You really are on your bloody knees aren't you Rtards

Give us something Libs , anything  Grin

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:48am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:45am:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:43am:

It's not always the owner. That breed has dangerous instincts. You won't help us by bringing them here. You might feel good about it.

You really have no clue. Do some reading. It's always the owner.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:49am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:45am:

Why do you continue to ignore the problems caused by massive Muslim immigration in France?

So which is it, genuine refugee intake or the problems in france?  Xenophobe

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:52am

[quote author=Secret_Wars link=1460848659/41#41 date=1460853208][quote author=alevine link=1460848659/32#32 date=1460852849]

Those examples are Labors legislation.  How is pointing out that your accusations of xenophobia against the right were misguided?  It was labor, a party of the left that voted them all into law. 

I cannot speak for the labor party, but a reasonable answer why they legislated those laws to bugger over and deter country shoppers is because their own focus groups and polling told them, that apart from a few rent a crowd loud mouths, inner city progressives, noisy compassionistas, luvvies and freaks, that the majority of people disagree with open borders or self selecting forced migration and in the words of John Howard, prefer a country that decides who arrives and the circumstances in which they arrive. 

You clowns are loud on forums, but your idiot views are not reflected in lived reality.  And if Australia is not enough of an example to batter down your meat thick view of the world, look at the borders being erected all over Europe. 

You and your fellow nice people are the minority, and labor, unlike yourself, was smart enough to realise it.

Hope that informs your present state of befuddled confusion.   

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #59 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 11:07am

Rtards , why is it a good idea  when the Libtards announced taking in 12000 Syrians but a bad idea when Greens want to bring in 50000?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print