Yes    
  6 (23.1%)
No    
  20 (76.9%)

Total votes: 26
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: May 18th, 2016 at 11:29am »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Dog-whistling Dutton has no clue about refugees (Read 23348 times)
sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Dog-whistling Dutton has no clue about refugees
Reply #135 - May 19th, 2016 at 9:55pm

Its time wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 9:41pm:
[quote author=Andrei.Hicks link63524120/131#131 date=1463656883]I'll give you a chance to withdraw the anti Semitic personal reference.

Anti semitic my arse , if i have to serve my second ban for hopping in to you and calling it it for the way i see it then so be it , i will give you this much , at least you're making effort to give people heads up these days . I will not be retracting or apoligising so do what you must andrei [/quote]

Andrei is not jewish. Why would you call him jewish because you think he has nepotism?

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #136 - May 19th, 2016 at 9:56pm

Nah.....I don't get that ban threat bullshit Mr Hicks.  If someone wants to refer to me as a Calathumpian, it is not abuse of me.  It is fact.  That is way too precious and another reason why there is a problem "Houston."

What is the problem with 'anti semitic' around here?  Anti Islam is allowed to flourish!

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #137 - May 19th, 2016 at 9:56pm

We will butt heads Andrei , and we will understand why we can still post our opinions , we wont agree , we never will , you can thank me later for making you a better Mod   Wink

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #138 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:01pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 9:55pm:
Quote:
author=SupositoryofWisdom link=1463524120/133#133 date=1463658080][quote author=Andrei.Hicks link63524120/131#131 date=1463656883]I'll give you a chance to withdraw the anti Semitic personal reference.

Anti semitic my arse , if i have to serve my second ban for hopping in to you and calling it it for the way i see it then so be it , i will give you this much , at least you're making effort to give people heads up these days . I will not be retracting or apoligising so do what you must andrei

Andrei is not jewish. Why would you call him jewish because you think he has nepotism?
[/quote]

The word "Jew" in his post is completely unnecessary and the fake surprise at offence in its inclusion by some does not wash with me. We have seen quite enough of Jew slurs down the decades by Gentiles for no reason and it is not acceptable now as it was not back then.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #139 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:09pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:01pm:
Quote:
author=SupositoryofWisdom link=1463524120/133#133 date=1463658080][quote author=Andrei.Hicks link63524120/131#131 date=1463656883]I'll give you a chance to withdraw the anti Semitic personal reference.

Anti semitic my arse , if i have to serve my second ban for hopping in to you and calling it it for the way i see it then so be it , i will give you this much , at least you're making effort to give people heads up these days . I will not be retracting or apoligising so do what you must andrei

Quote:
The word "Jew" in his post is completely unnecessary and the fake surprise at offence in its inclusion by some does not wash with me. We have seen quite enough of Jew slurs down the decades by Gentiles for no reason and it is not acceptable now as it was not back then.

Bugger off Mr Hicks.  The Jews are no more sacrosanct around here than are Muslims or Catholics or Calathumpians.  You are happy to host anti Islam, as you should.  You cannot credibly deter anti Semite.

If you ban Leftwinger for that post, expect all Hell to break loose.

Get a grip, Andrei.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:12pm

Aussie wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 9:56pm:
Nah.....I don't get that ban threat bullshit Mr Hicks.  If someone wants to refer to me as a Calathumpian, it is not abuse of me.  It is fact.  That is way too precious and another reason why there is a problem "Houston."

What is the problem with 'anti semitic' around here?  Anti Islam is allowed to flourish!

Oh give me a break, that isn't an excuse!  For one, of course one can criticise the ideas of Judaism, and many do within and outside of the religion!  But to suggest nepotism is a character of jewish people? That is not criticising the idea of Judaism. That is just called being a dickhead, and doing a lot more harm than good.

I would welcome all critical thinking about religion! ANd the only reason it is happening more so for Islam is because not all religions are equal, and when we compare modern day realities, by far Islam is the worst of the lot.  You don't see jewish/christian/etc people killing journalists for portraying a religious figure in a bad light - to begin with.  ANd you don't see jewish/christians creating ultra right wing religious fanatical states where women are being killed for being raped.

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:13pm

Quote:

The word "Jew" in his post is completely unnecessary and the fake surprise at offence in its inclusion by some does not wash with me. We have seen quite enough of Jew slurs down the decades by Gentiles for no reason and it is not acceptable now as it was not back then. [/quote]
completely agreed.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #142 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:16pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:13pm:
Quote:

completely agreed.  [/quote]

Whats our safe word for muslims then ? God forbid we offend some one

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #143 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:17pm

Quote:

completely agreed.  [/quote]

Who cares?  If the phrase was 'Islamic nepotism' would we be having this conversation?

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:18pm

Aussie wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:09pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Bugger off Mr Hicks.  The Jews are no more sacrosanct around here than are Muslims or Catholics or Calathumpians.  You are happy to host anti Islam, as you should.  You cannot credibly deter anti Semite.

Get a grip, Andrei.

And you can blame the slurs directed at muslim people on the fact that the left has refused to acknowledge issues with islam, and allowed the right to take prominence on issues.  THe left should've been out there defending the rights of people in the islamic world by fighting AGAINST Islam. Instead, the left has been advocating that we can't spread liberal ideas (what horsesh1t).  Just like you're getting all upset about someone being called out for anti-semitism (because it's cool to be against jewish people), the left should've been doing all along whenever some dicatator or iman or terrorist organisation or some other dickhead group tried to enforce extremist ideas based on islam on a whole group of people.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:19pm

Aussie wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:17pm:
Quote:

completely agreed. 

Who cares?  If the phrase was 'Islamic nepotism' would we be having this conversation?
[/quote]

Yes. But of course it isn't because regressive left like 'Leftwinger' only like to trash the western world,and discussing anything remotely controversial about islam is banned in their eyes.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:20pm

Quote:

Quote:

Get a grip, Andrei.

What if like you, he said it was his sandpit, ie  relationships,  he can do what he likes, and if you don't like it you can go elsewhere?

Cool

Surely you don't hold more than one standard, or do one thing and say another?   Grin

And that's not even getting into you defending a statement that you label anti-Semite without also defending statements that you label anti-Muslim. 

Are you about to start defending that as well?  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:21pm

Its time wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:16pm:
Quote:

completely agreed. 

Whats our safe word for muslims then ? God forbid we offend some one [/quote]
What? It is not about offence - it is just a demonstration of your character and how you completely misunderstand the behaviour you espouse. 

Why don't you like Jewish people? What is the reason?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #148 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:23pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:18pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Get a grip, Andrei.

And you can blame the slurs directed at muslim people on the fact that the left has refused to acknowledge issues with islam, and allowed the right to take prominence on issues.  THe left should've been out there defending the rights of people in the islamic world by fighting AGAINST Islam. Instead, the left has been advocating that we can't spread liberal ideas (what horsesh1t).  Just like you're getting all upset about someone being called out for anti-semitism (because it's cool to be against jewish people), the left should've been doing all along whenever some dicatator or iman or terrorist organisation or some other dickhead group tried to enforce extremist ideas based on islam on a whole group of people.

Jaybuz......I am addressing the very inappropriate ban threat made by Mr Hicks to Leftwing..  I'm not about to get into a "who is better sheet fight" between Jews and Muslims.

That is way out of order, and I don't care, and neither should you.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #149 - May 19th, 2016 at 10:26pm

Take it onboard as a challenge Andrei , dont let people rattle you and then discipline them because you feel threatened, im not backing down calling you a jew or saying your status is anything more than the result of nepotism , i will be retracting nothing and stand by everything i said unequivocally.  If you have to ban me , so be it .

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Send Topic Print